Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ is not Stefano's son!; 4/26 Issue
Topic Started: Apr 11 2012, 09:11 PM (18,697 Views)
jenesais

Lil
Apr 13 2012, 08:14 AM
six
Apr 12 2012, 11:32 AM
Yea, Chad was a bit of a misstep. I've enjoyed him at times though. There, I admit it. Generally, the Dimera boys are scoring pretty high with Peter, Tony and EJ though.
LOVE TOny and Peter...EJ I'm flip floppy about. chad sucks lol

Floppy about EJ. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hologram
Apr 13 2012, 05:55 AM
The Scorpion
Apr 13 2012, 05:35 AM
Yet another big fail from Days, Dimeras is one of the most interesting characters on this show and EJ the character is very much about fight between right and wrong.
Yes thats true but there is none left. Lexie is dying .. Stefano is old (and the actor is 83.. how long will be continue).. chad is a joke as Dimera. John wants to bring down the family would never take over Stefanos, at least not to Stefanos satisfactory. EJ also is not his father, ... There is none left for EJ to interact with. He would be the only Dimera.

Also think about there the plot, everyone hates and knows what crimes the Dimeras have done. Where s the fun in that. At least as Kiriakis he has a shot to make some interesting plots with Brady, Ian and so on.

I love the Dimera but they have killed off all family, they should have kept some family members around.
The circulating rumors that Tony is coming back so there's a Dimera to. Anyway, they would have written better stories with Kate, Stefano, EJ, instead they have written lot of BS.

PhoenixFan
Member Avatar

UltimateScami
Apr 13 2012, 02:34 AM
Nick_Brooke
Apr 13 2012, 01:59 AM
michelle
Apr 12 2012, 08:52 PM
But maybe he knows who the father is and hates that person, thus making him hate EJ.

Is he thinking that John might be the father? Ian?

Hologram
Apr 13 2012, 01:47 AM
Well looking at hope and john... I can see that EJ could possibly be their son.. but for what end?

I donīt see the point either. Now as some have suggested on another board, Hope and Stefano YES. But John and Hope? NO!

Now...Stefano and Hope...that would be interesting.. Can you imagine Bo's reaction?
ITA Stefano and Hope as EJ's parents would be far more interesting than John & Hope. Just think about all the drama and conflict.

I hate it that EJ isn't Steffy's son, but i'm not suprised or shocked in the least. I did see this coming and it's going to be so boring if he turns out to be John and Hope's.

I also hate it now that Lexie's dying he will only have Chad left and he doesn't want anything to do with his father. Someone's going to have to take over the DiMera dynasty when JM/Stefano's gone.. or are they planning to destroy the DiMeras completely?
Edited by PhoenixFan, Apr 13 2012, 07:13 PM.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

holy fuckin shit! i dont like this,not at all! is this the reason MarDar were fired perhaps?

imo the writin is all over the place,no wonder the ratings are failin....this week days was under ....go figure...

yeah,its great to keep the vets,but use them properly,give them good material to work with,not just plot driven stuff....smh

spartan
Member Avatar

Well, if Tony is in fact coming back I have some hope that somehow that will tie into all this. I always wanted EJ to be Tony & Anna's son. That would keep the Dimera name going and that would make me happy.

I'm unsure where they are going with any of this and I'm not sure I will like the end result so I'm trying to keep in a wait and see mode.

If EJ ends up not being a Dimera, I'm gonna be royally pissed we couldn't get some real EJexie action going before Renee left the show. Missed opportunity if they end up not being brother and sister.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Apr 12 2012, 11:59 AM
Ej and Sami as kissing cousins--I don't think that would cure me of my EJami addiction.
LOL That's how I felt about Stax. My mind kept trying to tell me it was creepy & gross, but SH & Max (can't think of the actor's name) were so hot together I didn't give a damn. :tounge:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Ohhh please let the rumors about Tony be true :wub: . Love me some Tony/Andre and Stefano, but please leave Ej and Chad out of it!

reagon

What a terrible story idea. EJ has been written so inconsistently but the one thing that actually worked and was his constant thread was being a DiMera and Stefano's son. I don't care if he's Johns kid, John has a son on canvas write for them. I don't think the audience is going to respond positively at all to this but thats JMO.
Edited by reagon, Apr 14 2012, 10:38 AM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Making the characters too inter- related to one another is Creeping me Out! It just won`t work!

This type of shit is really messing the whole show up! They are not Soap Stories, just Crap!
Edited by Dreamer, Apr 14 2012, 11:06 AM.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Oh my god i'm so shocked! :sarcasm:

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

spartan
Apr 13 2012, 09:29 PM
Well, if Tony is in fact coming back I have some hope that somehow that will tie into all this. I always wanted EJ to be Tony & Anna's son. That would keep the Dimera name going and that would make me happy.

This I can agree with ... but only if Tony is really coming back.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Hologram
Apr 14 2012, 02:59 PM
spartan
Apr 13 2012, 09:29 PM

This I can agree with ... but only if Tony is really coming back.
I wonder if Anna would return if Tony did, and if she would, why would they have let her daughter, Carrie, go?

six
Member Avatar

I don't think the show cares about the Carrie/Anna relationship. Weren't the actresses on within weeks of each other last year without a Carrie/Anna scene?

If EJ is John's, Stefano pushing him away makes even less sense. It would be better to keep him close and taunt John with the truth about EJ's paternity. Also, Stefano brought Isaac/Zach into the Dimera family knowing he could be John's.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think EJ is an android. It makes as much sense as anything. Straight from Blade Runner. Well, then he'd be a replicant, and Rafe is going to track him down. Uh, huh. That's it.
Like I said, makes as much sense as anything. I'm not even going to try to second-guess these people anymore.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

i want tony to return...i miss him.....i dont know if EJ will end up bein either John's or Ian's son...but i hate that he wont longer be a DiMera....boo

outrageous
Member Avatar

The article says that EJ's not Stephano's son, not that he's not a Dimera. ;)

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I would love it if EJ was Tony's son. But I will like to know how they will explain that Stefano was stupid enough not to realize that EJ isn't his. If EJ is not his son, that means EJ is really not EJ. If they go with Ian being his dad, I will be really let down at the lack of thought by the writers. The only other english guy being his dad simply because he's english.

shar_d
Member Avatar

This is ridiculous. They will ruin EJ if they turn him out to not be Stefano's son. I don't even see how this is possible..didn't Stefano do a paternity test when Susan gave birth to him?? Why do these idiots insist on rewriting history all the time? They need to leave EJ as he is, the son of Stefano!!

Nick_Brooke

PhoenixFan
Apr 13 2012, 07:09 PM
UltimateScami
Apr 13 2012, 02:34 AM
Nick_Brooke
Apr 13 2012, 01:59 AM
michelle
Apr 12 2012, 08:52 PM
But maybe he knows who the father is and hates that person, thus making him hate EJ.

Is he thinking that John might be the father? Ian?

Hologram
Apr 13 2012, 01:47 AM
Well looking at hope and john... I can see that EJ could possibly be their son.. but for what end?

I donīt see the point either. Now as some have suggested on another board, Hope and Stefano YES. But John and Hope? NO!

Now...Stefano and Hope...that would be interesting.. Can you imagine Bo's reaction?
ITA Stefano and Hope as EJ's parents would be far more interesting than John & Hope. Just think about all the drama and conflict.

I hate it that EJ isn't Steffy's son, but i'm not suprised or shocked in the least. I did see this coming and it's going to be so boring if he turns out to be John and Hope's.

I also hate it now that Lexie's dying he will only have Chad left and he doesn't want anything to do with his father. Someone's going to have to take over the DiMera dynasty when JM/Stefano's gone.. or are they planning to destroy the DiMeras completely?

E.J. can still take over the DiMera Dynasty. They can still reconnect, him and Stefano. Him not being Stefanoīs bio kids, doesnīt change anything.

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

I think that if EJ is really not Stefano's son, that he should still be Susan's, and in fact actually fathered by Elvis Presley whom Susan met in a 7-eleven

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply