Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ is not Stefano's son!; 4/26 Issue
Topic Started: Apr 11 2012, 09:11 PM (18,393 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

I also assume he is safe from being Kate's son too since he slept with her!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Tammy
Apr 11 2012, 09:32 PM
I am sorry but if EJ is either John's, Hope's or BOTH I will have two major problems with that.

1. Alice would have NEVER kept EJ's parentage a secret if he was Hope's or even just John's son! I am tired of them shitting on Alice's memory!

2. The other thing that is pissing me off is, if he is John son they would have to change John's parentage AGAIN!!!!!

I am hoping for his parent/parents to be ANYONE other then John and Hope!!! At least I am assuming that Marlena is safe from being EJ's mother since that would make him and Sami brother and sister!!!
Why would they change John's parentage? Been there too many times!

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hate when this show does paternity changes. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Here's hoping that this is all a ruse by Alice to screw over Stefano and protect her family. As lame as it may be, I'd believe that over this mess.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 11 2012, 09:33 PM
Tammy
I am sorry but if EJ is either John's, Hope's or BOTH I will have two major problems with that.

1. Alice would have NEVER kept EJ's parentage a secret if he was Hope's or even just John's son! I am tired of them shitting on Alice's memory!

2. The other thing that is pissing me off is, if he is John son they would have to change John's parentage AGAIN!!!!!

I am hoping for his parent/parents to be ANYONE other then John and Hope!!! At least I am assuming that Marlena is safe from being EJ's mother since that would make him and Sami brother and sister!!!
Because John is half Brady and that would make Sami and EJ blood cousins.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I'm sorry. I've always found mysteries surrounded EJ boring. Everytime he's been at the brink of death I've thought who cares. And now that's he's not Stephano's son... I'm still like who cares.

lysie
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 11 2012, 09:35 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Tammy

You're assuming they'd have a problem with that...

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 11 2012, 09:37 PM
Tammy
Apr 11 2012, 09:35 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Tammy

You're assuming they'd have a problem with that...
Very true... shame on me. :shame:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

After yesterday's bloodbath and what I have heard is still yet to be announced...I can't bring myself to have strong feelings about anything onscreen. That's such a huge problem for this show. I'm so worried about what's going on backstage that I can't even concentrate. Stefano is one of my all-time favorite characters and I just can't care. The Kate reveal scene sounds reallllllly good. I want to be upset about EJ not being Stefano's son right now but like I said...that seems silly when I'm worried about some of my favorites being completely axed from the show.

nanasmiles

Maybe EJ is Tony or Andre and Susan's son. Maybe Dr. Rolf always wanted to be a daddy and took his chance with Susan. No wonder EJ acts like a big bad idiot some times. Rolf is his daddy!!! lol

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

alex
I would rather they keep him Stefano's than be Ian's!
I agree. I love that Ej is Stefano's son. I hate this so much.

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 11 2012, 09:34 PM
Here's hoping that this is all a ruse by Alice to screw over Stefano and protect her family. As lame as it may be, I'd believe that over this mess.
Me like this idea. Where's the Love button?

graceadler
Member Avatar

I think Ian will be his father. Imagine the drama if Ian takes Stefanos wife and is really the father of his "son"!

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

graceadler
Apr 11 2012, 09:43 PM
I think Ian will be his father. Imagine the drama if Ian takes Stefanos wife and is really the father of his "son"!
I agree Ian...BUT I hope as soon as new writers show up this is CHANGED SOMEHOW!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

It could be easily changed back. Ian got ahold of all of Alice's dumb shit that has been going on and lead Bo and Hope on a wild goose chase that ultimately lead back to Stefano getting screwed. He can want to take Stefano down and taking his wife and son would be the ultimate way to do it. This writes itself for the new writers. As far as MarDar god only knows what their plan was. I'm guessing Stefano is going to blow his brains out quietly in the Brady Pub over some chowder one day while Kayla serves him a beer because he has lost Kate, lost EJ, and Lexie is dead.

Vicky4Mimi

I just don't get the big deal with this. Tony was not his real son and it didn't matter at all. Stefano will still love him (I guess..) This will make Chad the golden boy now. Unless they change him too...

Tammy
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 11 2012, 09:51 PM
I just don't get the big deal with this. Tony was not his real son and it didn't matter at all. Stefano will still love him (I guess..) This will make Chad the golden boy now. Unless they change him too...
He also loved Peter and Kristen and they weren't his biological kids either.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Stefano and Tony's history is so screwed up I can't even begin to describe how they really felt about each other or if they were even really related. Who knows? Depends on who was writing.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i almost hope he IS John & Hope's son, hahahaha, I'm imagining Sami & EJ's reaction's now..... :sex4: :yuk: :tears: :jj:

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

Days Sucks!! All the writers and producers are idiots.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply