Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ is not Stefano's son!; 4/26 Issue
Topic Started: Apr 11 2012, 09:11 PM (18,535 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 11 2012, 09:55 PM
Stefano and Tony's history is so screwed up I can't even begin to describe how they really felt about each other or if they were even really related. Who knows? Depends on who was writing.
As far as I can find Daphne DiMera was Tony's mother and a dude named Enrico was his father. :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

James&AriFan
Apr 11 2012, 09:41 PM
alex
Apr 11 2012, 09:32 PM
I would rather they keep him Stefano's than be Ian's!
I agree. I love that Ej is Stefano's son. I hate this so much.
Me too. I wish MarDar got fired BEFORE this shit happened. No way would Stefano ever treat EJ this way just because EJ is not his biological son.

Kyan

I guess that Stefano is angry over who is ej's real father someone he despises

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

NyCsBaDdEsT
Apr 11 2012, 10:04 PM
James&AriFan
Apr 11 2012, 09:41 PM
alex
Apr 11 2012, 09:32 PM
I would rather they keep him Stefano's than be Ian's!
I agree. I love that Ej is Stefano's son. I hate this so much.
Me too. I wish MarDar got fired BEFORE this shit happened. No way would Stefano ever treat EJ this way just because EJ is not his biological son.
What kills me is that Stefano opened the letter after Ej was mayor. So why would Stefano deliberatly tamper with the election before knowing this? MarDar's writing was horrible

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Alright Steffy be careful about casting people out of your life something tells me you are going to be needing them back soon. Poor Lexie. :frownie: you are going to need a shoulder to cry on and you will need your wife and or well I guess I can't say son anymore.

Steffy is all alone now he has casted out Kate and EJ but something tells me he will need them again soon.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Apr 11 2012, 10:20 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Please tell me that this is a joke,'

Please tell me that the writers are only kidding.

Please tell me Ej is a dimera, and this was a typo.,

DO NOT TELL ME THAT EJ IS NOT A DIMERA!

Okay now I endure many things but this is IT! FOR WHAT? What happens to his history? Am I suppose to just buy this baloney?

Apart of the reason main reason is why Ej is my favorite character because he is a Dimera.

This is the nail in the coffin for this show, I can't even fathom the thought of him not being a Dimera.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME! :redface:

elizhope
Member Avatar

:pray: :pray: Please dont make Hope Ej's mom :pray: :pray: Please dont make Hope EJ's mom :pray: :pray:

:pray: :pray: Not Hope Not Hope Not Hope Not Hope Not Hope :pray: :pray:

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Freddie❤

So 1st they fire Matt, Christie & Patrick, then the possibility of AZ too & now this crap?

:flipoff: Days! UGH :puke:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

This just plain sucks, there goes my love for the Dimeras, I guess Chad is only son that is a Dimera. :eyeroll:

WHAT A JOKE!

deletemyaccountplease

Chad being the only son is pretty fucking sad

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Apr 11 2012, 10:32 PM
Ej can still be a Dimera if Ian is Stefano's brother. I would hate that. EJ BELONGS WITH STEFANO UGHHHHH Days!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

James&AriFan
Apr 11 2012, 10:33 PM
pennieloafer
Ej can still be a Dimera if Ian is Stefano's brother. I would hate that. EJ BELONGS WITH STEFANO UGHHHHH Days!
But I want Stefano to be the father, not Ian!!!!!

I love Ej and Stefano twisted relationship, this just sucks. I guess that is why Ej moved out the mansion,please writers do not undimera him, and make him this nice good guy.....YUCK :puke: :puke:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

James&AriFan
Apr 11 2012, 10:33 PM
pennieloafer
double post
Edited by JamesScott_19, Apr 11 2012, 10:37 PM.

King
Member Avatar

I hate this. :(

blueskies
Member Avatar

i bet EJ's Dan & Jennifer's son! :o

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Apr 11 2012, 10:26 PM

Okay now I endure many things but this is IT! FOR WHAT? What happens to his history? Am I suppose to just buy this baloney?

Apart of the reason main reason is why Ej is my favorite character because he is a Dimera.

This is the nail in the coffin for this show, I can't even fathom the thought of him not being a Dimera.

We are sorry triplet we are so sorry. :hug: He still may be a Dimera if things go a certain way.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 11 2012, 10:39 PM
i bet EJ's Dan & Jennifer's son! :o
PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOO,.

forget this,what is the number to the line again? I am calling this line and going off!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Virgo Twins
Apr 11 2012, 10:40 PM
JamesScott_19

We are sorry triplet we are so sorry. :hug: He still may be a Dimera if things go a certain way.
Thanks triplet :wave: ,I am just so distressed now, I just don't want him to not be a dimera.

It is more of the fact that he is not Stefano's son, man I HATEEEEEEE THIS!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

A WTD SL for EJ and a WTD secret SL for Nicole. How ironic! WTD is going to be played to death! No pun intended I hope! If you can't write a baby swapping SL, a WTD is the next best thing! LoL! MARDAR you rock!
Edited by Dreamer, Apr 11 2012, 10:44 PM.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Apr 11 2012, 10:42 PM
Virgo Twins
Apr 11 2012, 10:40 PM
JamesScott_19

Thanks triplet :wave: ,I am just so distressed now, I just don't want him to not be a dimera.

It is more of the fact that he is not Stefano's son, man I HATEEEEEEE THIS!
We knew that you would be dissapointed when we read this you did come to mind. We know how much you LOVE EJ as Stefano's son. Sorry so sorry triplet. :blowkiss: :grouphug:

When Stefano opened that envelope and started to cry while looking at EJ on the screen I knew that this was going to be the outcome.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply