Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B SOD: Trouble for Hope and Liam
Topic Started: Apr 13 2012, 10:59 AM (1,405 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Please link back to Daytime Royalty.. :D

The consequence of Hope’s drug use escalates this week, which could possibly threaten her relationship with Liam. “It’s not so much that Liam’s feelings toward Hope have changed but I do think that you are going to see him dealing with the circumstances of his relationship and what it’s going to mean for the rest of his life in terms of what he’s signing up for, which is a big factor in any long-term commitment,” says Scott Clifton..

The aftermath of the latest fight with Hope admitting that she’s been seeing a sex therapist and taking pills, Liam and Hope have plans for another date, but the stress of being a married man become too much for Hope. She is harassed by the paparazzi outside FC.

At the same time, Amber is starting to question the drugs she bought and confesses to Hope she got them online. She admits it wasn’t Hope’s doctor who gave her the pills. Hope is shocked because she had a doctor’s note each time. This upsets Hope but at the same time the pills are helping her. Amber and Hope strike a deal that keeps Hope a steady supply of drugs if she gives Amber what she wants. “Amber is like, “We all have problems and need help so if you need me, I’m here.” However, Hope has to tell Brooke that Amber is not the worst, “it’s not really blackmail.” Hope is reminded of Liam and Steffy and takes pills for comfort; these things seem destined for Liam and Hope not to be happy in a relationship.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 13 2012, 12:57 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

thanks for postin,thats why i could never buy into liam and hope,when they were together,no obstacles.she always put her career first,then when steffy came along,thats when she saw the light,and wanted to focus her attention on liam.Then when he finally chose her,that wasnt enough,she had to keep markin her territory,remindin steffy that liam loves her.When shes still married to the guy.Stupid move on her part,imo was to sleep with liam,so she can claim him once and for all.Aftermath,her first time,was awful,she regret it,ppl hate her and now bc of it,shes stressed out,couldnt handle it so she gets hooked on pills.To top it all,lies to the man she loves,and acts like nothin is happenin...really i dont know how can she come out of all this,still lookin like a miss perfect.i have a feelin either amber or steffy will get blamed for this.Steffy bc she "pushed",Hope to break her values and Amber for feedin her the pills.SMH

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks once again for all the spoiler posts today! :thumbsup: :thanks: :applause:

natdot99
Member Avatar

To Daytime, Posted ImagePosted Image
Some believe that Hope's problems was caused by Steffy, bull Posted Image bull Posted Image bullPosted Image
She causes her own problems by listening to her mother and aunt, who seem to think Liam is so perfect, that he cannot do any wrong. Since i am a aunt and mother, I would never encourage my niece or daughter to give up her whole life to be with a man. What has Hope lost when she has been with Liam? Self respect, her fashion business, her identity and her self worth. She still lying to Liam saying she is seeing a psychiatrist rather than a sex therapist. The doctor said no to medication, yet she believed the therapist changed her mind due to her temper tantrum Posted ImagePosted ImageOh I am Hope Logan, all i have to do is throw a temper tantrum Posted ImagePosted Image and everyone will grant me anything I want, and Rat Posted Image Liam continue to stroke his delusion that he belongs with Hope.
Final note, triple Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image for Steffy putting Pimp mama brainless Brooke in her place!!!
Edited by natdot99, Apr 14 2012, 11:56 AM.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

natdot99
Apr 13 2012, 04:35 PM
To Daytime, Posted ImagePosted Image
Some believe that Hope's problems was caused by Steffy, bull Posted Image bull Posted Image bullPosted Image
She causes her own problems by listening to her mother and aunt, who seem to think Liam is so perfect, that he cannot do any wrong. Since i am a aunt and mother, I would never encourage my niece or daughter to give up her whole life to be with a man. What has Hope lost when she has been with Liam? Self respect, her fashion business, her identity and her self worth. She still lying to Liam saying she is seeing a psychiatrist rather than a sex therapist. The doctor said no to medication, yet she believed the therapist changed her mind due to her temper tantrum Posted ImagePosted ImageOh I am Hope Logan, all i have to do is throw a temper tantrum Posted ImagePosted Image and everyone will grant me anything I want, and Rat Posted Image Liam continue to stroke his delusion that he belongs with Hope.
Final note, triple Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image for Steffy putting Pimp mama brainless Brooke in her place!!!
Agreed. Hope put herself in this mess after Katie and Brooke pretty much put the idea in her head that if she doesn't have sex with Liam she'll lose him. What kind of mother or aunt would say or do something like that to a woman who clearly wasn't ready. Hope also is to blame when she didn't tell Liam it was over the first time he hit on her. Seeing that he is married and how she always talked about her "morals" she should have told him to back off the first time he hinted at some feelings for her. But instead she kept it going more than he did and would always kiss him and tell him to come back to her. She clams she doesn't want to be like her mom when she is more like her than she knows.

Also I'm glad to her Steffy put Brooke in her place. I would have love to have seen that but I am done with this show and Y&R due to poor writing and the fact that they are going to keep Hope and Liam together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply