Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: May Sweeps Spoilers; Updated 4/26
Topic Started: Apr 19 2012, 07:29 AM (6,152 Views)
LPS
Member Avatar

According to SOC, Sharon's new man is (drumroll please)............................

VICTOR (ewwww)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

To be honest, I thought it would be Kyle. LoL

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Figures it's Victor. If I were Sharon Case, I'd quit. The writers clearly do not like her on a personal level, and they have hatred for the character Sharon Newman.

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

A job is a job. Just like MM, SC needs the job. Not thinking there are many jobs for washed out soap characters.

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

Not surprised that Sharon is going back to Victor. He's a Newman and the 2 younger ones won't take her and the other Newman is her son. She needs a job and needs a man. This way she has both.
They will probably consummate it this time. Another new Newman in the gene pool? Say it ain't so. Another child Victor can control, and another one that Sharon will compare to Cassie and leave behind when she has to go find herself. :blah:
Edited by MN's Nice, Apr 24 2012, 02:01 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Id rather Sharon be with Victor instead of Adam.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I'm just hoping this is one of Victor's elaborate schemes, probably having to do with BON and getting Genevieve out of the picture......

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 24 2012, 03:44 PM
I'm just hoping this is one of Victor's elaborate schemes, probably having to do with BON and getting Genevieve out of the picture......
Victor would never do that to Sharon. and the reason i'm not AS upset about a Victor/Sharon pairing is because atleast Victor respects and obviously adores Sharon. he even treats Sharon better than Nikki. but now we're gonna have the whole Nikki & Victor fanbase hating on my beautiful Sharon :(

davidmiller
Member Avatar

I don't think she would hook up with Daniel. Phyllis would seriously murder her if she ever did that. If her new man really is Victor then I feel sorry for Sharon fans and for Sharon Case.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Apr 24 2012, 05:13 PM
Sammie Jo
Victor would never do that to Sharon. and the reason i'm not AS upset about a Victor/Sharon pairing is because atleast Victor respects and obviously adores Sharon. he even treats Sharon better than Nikki. but now we're gonna have the whole Nikki & Victor fanbase hating on my beautiful Sharon :(
Victor would never do what to sharon? They got married before as part of one of his schemes. She used him to get her custody of Faith, and he used her for her vote on the board of directors.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

mkilgore0928
Apr 24 2012, 08:45 PM
I don't think she would hook up with Daniel. Phyllis would seriously murder her if she ever did that. If her new man really is Victor then I feel sorry for Sharon fans and for Sharon Case.
I feel sorry for Victor, every guy in town has dipped into Sharon.

MEK
Member Avatar

Queen B
Sammie Jo
How exactly does Victor respect Sharon? By letting her take the fall for a crime he knew she did not commit? By letting Sharon rot in jail for months and never coming forth and telling the truth about his role in Skye's death? By using Sharon as a pawn when he was trying to protect Nikki and then dumping her as soon as he was out of jail? Or the way he put Genevieve in charge of the cosmetics company he promised Sharon she and Nick would run without a thought to how it would affect Sharon?

Victurd has thrown Sharon under the bus when it suited his purposes. But no matter what Victurd does to Sharon she hangs on to this delusional idea that she is "special" to him. Sharon knows better than anyone that Victurd will always love Nikki. But because Sharon wants the postion that she thinks being with Victurd will give her she will drool all over Victurd and pretend she really matters to him. Whatever Sharon gets from Victurd -and he will use her again as a pawn to hurt Nikki and then spit her out - she will deserve. And the only reason Victurd is nice to Sharon is because no matter what he does she continues to coo over him. On the rare occasions when Sharon defied the old fart he turned on her too.

It isn't just the Niktor fan base that will be hating on Sharon. Some of the strongest criticism of Sharon is coming from her fans who destest this upcoming story line and recognize it will make Sharon look like a money grubbing sicko tramp who once again puts her need for a man before her kids. If they go through with this story line they might as well put a fork in Sharon because she is done. And since just about everyone expects Victurd to behave like an old slime ball this story line will be more of the same for him. So it will be Sharon who gets the brunt of the bashing.
Edited by MEK, Apr 25 2012, 07:17 AM.

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

Sharon needs a Newman, pure and simple.
If she's dense enough to stick around for a storyline she supposedly doesn't want, then she deserves the bashing she will get.
The original Adam didn't like the storyline that was coming up and he said so and left. He isn't living in the poor house, he is working. If SC doesn't like it, she can leave just the same. She wants the Sharon/Victor SL. because it gives her the attention she so desperately wants.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

MEK
Apr 25 2012, 07:12 AM
Queen B
Sammie Jo
How exactly does Victor respect Sharon? By letting her take the fall for a crime he knew she did not commit? By letting Sharon rot in jail for months and never coming forth and telling the truth about his role in Skye's death? By using Sharon as a pawn when he was trying to protect Nikki and then dumping her as soon as he was out of jail? Or the way he put Genevieve in charge of the cosmetics company he promised Sharon she and Nick would run without a thought to how it would affect Sharon?

Victurd has thrown Sharon under the bus when it suited his purposes. But no matter what Victurd does to Sharon she hangs on to this delusional idea that she is "special" to him. Sharon knows better than anyone that Victurd will always love Nikki. But because Sharon wants the postion that she thinks being with Victurd will give her she will drool all over Victurd and pretend she really matters to him. Whatever Sharon gets from Victurd -and he will use her again as a pawn to hurt Nikki and then spit her out - she will deserve. And the only reason Victurd is nice to Sharon is because no matter what he does she continues to coo over him. On the rare occasions when Sharon defied the old fart he turned on her too.

It isn't just the Niktor fan base that will be hating on Sharon. Some of the strongest criticism of Sharon is coming from her fans who destest this upcoming story line and recognize it will make Sharon look like a money grubbing sicko tramp who once again puts her need for a man before her kids. If they go through with this story line they might as well put a fork in Sharon because she is done. And since just about everyone expects Victurd to behave like an old slime ball this story line will be more of the same for him. So it will be Sharon who gets the brunt of the bashing.
oh hi Meghan, most of us know it's the writers who are doing this to our fave characters, nice rant though. ;)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to more Cheldam as well. I hope they address the whole Jeffrey & Anita are still married s/l. That could be funny and entertaining if the writers got their act together...

Daytime
Member Avatar

More Sweeps Spoilers from SOD

Nikki/Jack: "Jack is in love with Nikki and it seems they have a new opportunity to have a life together." But Victor will continue to intefere in their lives and attempt to break up the relationship. But what really puts Jack in a difficult situation is Kyle's refusal to accept Nikki. Jack and Nikki both understand why Kyle is so troubled by their relationship. Jack will be put in a position where he will have to make a difficult choice.

Sharon: According to the writer "Sharon does not do alone." Adam's relationship with Chelsea "drives Sharon to distraction." So she is going to get involved in a relationship that is a "shocking" choice. The writer says "it is authentically Sharon for her to leap at man who is not the best choice." Sharon will have alot to lose by going forward with this relationship and she will take alot of flack but she will go forward anyway.

Adam/Chelsea: They will become closer and discover "something very genuine."

Ashley/Tucker/Genevieve: Ashley and Tucker's marriage begins to disintegrate as his past with Genevieve is revealed. They are already having issues and the information about his past relationship with Genevieve just makes things worse for them.

telboards

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting. I do not enjoy this storyline and I won't be watching... MAB just needs to go!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

So the writer has outright stated now that she is ruining Sharon's character, but it doesn't matter- she will move forward anyways. Nice..

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Quote:

Adam/Chelsea: They will become closer and discover "something very genuine."

Genuine? Nothing genuine about either of them. Perfect match there for ff-ing.

THANKS, Daytime!

Larel

Bright Eyes
Apr 24 2012, 11:08 AM
To be honest, I thought it would be Kyle. LoL
I think it could be a triangle with Victor/Sharon/Kyle?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply