Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday Ratings
Topic Started: Apr 19 2012, 01:08 PM (342 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Net Show
1 FOX American Idol (8-10p) 4.7/13
2 ABC Modern Family 4.0/11
3 CBS Survivor: One World 2.7/8
4 ABC Don't Trust The B---- In Apt. 23 2.6/7
5 ABC Revenge 2.3/6
6 ABC Suburgatory 2.0/6
7 NBC Betty White's Off Their Rockers 1.7/5
8 CBS Criminal Minds -R 1.7/5
9 CBS CSI -R 1.5/4
10 NBC Law & Order: SVU 1.5/4
11 ABC The Middle -R 1.3/4
12 NBC Best Friends Forever 0.9/3
13 NBC Rock Center 0.7/2
14 CW America's Next Top Model 0.6/2
15 CW America's Next Top Model -R 0.4/1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I really wish Apartment 23 was a breakout hit like Modern Family. Its wickedly funny.

Mason

Southofsoap
Apr 19 2012, 01:09 PM
I really wish Apartment 23 was a breakout hit like Modern Family. Its wickedly funny.
I really enjoy Don't Trust the B, but Happy Endings is my favorite show on TV at the moment, so I'm not sure I want Apt. 23 to be too successful -- at least not in that timeslot.

What I would really like to see is ABC move both Happy Endings and Don't Trust the B to a new night (since neither really fits in with the more family-oriented Wednesday night comedy block) and put them on in the same hour. I think they would complement each other really well, and I have a feeling the audience for both shows is pretty similar. (Of course, with my luck, ABC would do it, and both shows would end up tanking and getting canceled).

Ashley22
Member Avatar

I love the new show Don't Trust the B In Apartment 23! It has me worried too though for Happy Endings. It hasn't been canceled has it? I love that show!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Clueless reunion on Suburgatory this week...loved it!

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Apr 20 2012, 12:44 PM
Clueless reunion on Suburgatory this week...loved it!
Damn i missed that. Gonna have to find it online and watch it for sure!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Mason
Apr 19 2012, 07:13 PM
Southofsoap
Apr 19 2012, 01:09 PM
I really enjoy Don't Trust the B, but Happy Endings is my favorite show on TV at the moment, so I'm not sure I want Apt. 23 to be too successful -- at least not in that timeslot.

What I would really like to see is ABC move both Happy Endings and Don't Trust the B to a new night (since neither really fits in with the more family-oriented Wednesday night comedy block) and put them on in the same hour. I think they would complement each other really well, and I have a feeling the audience for both shows is pretty similar. (Of course, with my luck, ABC would do it, and both shows would end up tanking and getting canceled).
Are there still rumors of a 3-hour primetime comedy block on ABC? They could try those two at 10pm/10:30. They'd still get mauled, but nothing on network tv is stellar at that hour anyway so maybe it won't be all that bad in comparison.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I didn't see the 10pm Wednesday comedy tryout on ABC as a failure. I think 'darker' comedies work better. I could easily see Happy Endings at 10 and Don't Trust The B---- in Apt. 23 at 10:30. I bet they'd do about the same.

I'm pretty sure Happy Endings is fine and will be back. I absolutely love that show but Don't Trust The Bitch is hilarious. I love that show. Both shows are what should be appealing to the key demo. It's just hard to see long-term for either of them on a network like ABC. They would work great on the old WB. Man, I miss the WB. LOL

Mason

I'm not worried about Happy Endings not coming back, but I am worried about what might happen after it does.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Me too. I'm concerned they would Cougar Town it at some point. They also did something like that to Samantha Who, right?

Mason

px780
Apr 20 2012, 07:03 PM
Me too. I'm concerned they would Cougar Town it at some point. They also did something like that to Samantha Who, right?
Oh, I think they already have started trying to sabotage it. Why else would they air new episodes of HE while all the other shows are repeats? They're either trying to kill this show or they're just morons. Or both.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Mason
Apr 20 2012, 07:06 PM
px780
Apr 20 2012, 07:03 PM
Oh, I think they already have started trying to sabotage it. Why else would they air new episodes of HE while all the other shows are repeats? They're either trying to kill this show or they're just morons. Or both.
Probably morons.

Apt23 and Happy Endings make a good pair - hopefully they can find an hour to air them together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Ratings Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply