Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Big Changes at Days!; 4/30 Issue
Topic Started: Apr 19 2012, 06:34 PM (17,900 Views)
Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Mason
Apr 19 2012, 06:37 PM
Kenny
Apr 19 2012, 06:34 PM
There may be some good news in all of this, however. Setsiders say the return of Nadia Bjorlin could be imminent.
So they're trading Ashford, Clark, Brown and Muldoon (and unnamed others) for Nadia Bjorlin?

Alrighty, then.
:shame: . I would much rather they keep the ones thattehy have rather bringing back people like Choe. I never really cared for Chloe anyway. Why can't they just keep things the way that they are. I am afraid to think who is next? But I tell you one thing bringing Chloe back if the do sure does not make up for it that's for damn sure.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Alin89
Apr 19 2012, 06:40 PM
i want to knoe who else has been fired. im tired of this wait.
I'm tired of waiting too. I'd rather they just cut the chord now and let it all out so that either a.) I can applaud their decision or b.) Wash my hands of the show entirely. It all depends on who they cut. They just need to let us know instead of having it hang in the balance.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Apr 19 2012, 06:41 PM
alex
Apr 19 2012, 06:39 PM
Are they gonna tell us what is going on soon or not? Getting really annoyed and tired of their games. :frustration:
I know can they get on with it already!!!! UGH! If Nadia does return I hope its for Brady and to reunite Broe. :wub: :wub: :wub:
Knowing these idiots, they are bringing Chloe back get with her "real" true love Daniel and changing Parker's paternity. They had no interest in giving Phloe or Broe a real shot and Daniel is Jesus to them so this is what will happen, IMO.
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Apr 19 2012, 06:46 PM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
alex
Are they gonna tell us what is going on soon or not? Getting really annoyed and tired of their games. :frustration:
I know can they get on with it already!!!! UGH! If Nadia does return I hope its for Brady and to reunite Broe. :wub: :wub: :wub:
THIS!!!!

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

sounds to me same old shit we've heard 2weeks ago..really another wasted article.

days is in trouble...enough said,theres no need to circle around and say its gonna b great.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

michr544125
I only want Broe back if they bring back Kyle Lowder as Brady and get rid of EM who I feel is a very bland actor at least in this role. He will always be Brady to me. Him and Nadia have amazing chemistry together. Now I'm convinced it was the network that has halted WilSon. Sure the show wants to be committed to a gay romance but I think the network won't allow them to. Goodbye FS and soon after CM.
Now while I don't think FS/Sonny is safe, I really don't believe they'll get rid of Will/CM. Of all the 20 something set, I believe he will most definitely be one of the ones standing after the firings are complete. From the beginning when it was rumored that WilSon was coming many some - including myself - felt that of the two - Sonny would most definitely be the sacrificial lamb if TPTB halted the storyline.
Edited by badaddiction, Apr 19 2012, 06:51 PM.

Helpless Romantic

JDeveraux_91
Apr 19 2012, 06:45 PM
Helpless Romantic
alex
Knowing these idiots, they are bringing Chloe back get with her "real" true love Daniel and changing Parker's paternity. They had no interest in giving Phloe or Broe a real shot and still Daniel is Jesus to them so this is what will happen, IMO.
Sadly you are probably right. EM and NB have mad chemistry that should not be wasted again. :wub:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I don't mind Chloe but if she is returning, Phillip better be tagging along w/ baby in tow. I miss Mr. Dimples like you cannot believe.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 19 2012, 10:51 PM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I'm okay with Chloe coming back if she's going to be interacting with Brady. It's the only "significant other" that I haven't minded Eric Martsolf being paired with since he joined the show. If Philip was on the canvas, I'd rather them go to that angle...but it is what it is.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Casey
Apr 19 2012, 06:45 PM
Alin89
Apr 19 2012, 06:40 PM
i want to knoe who else has been fired. im tired of this wait.
I'm tired of waiting too. I'd rather they just cut the chord now and let it all out so that either a.) I can applaud their decision or b.) Wash my hands of the show entirely. It all depends on who they cut. They just need to let us know instead of having it hang in the balance.
im gettin impatient here too,i just wish i could know now,so then i can "process" the news and decide if i should stick around or not. :shrug:

Romancer66

WowItsJustine
Apr 19 2012, 06:44 PM
Liz<3Days
Really? NB? Sorry..but that's like trading Champagne (MA, CC) for Coors Light.

LOL @ SOD getting the quotes from FB and twitter? Really?
LOL what a great comparison.i just don't understand what these people are thinking with what they are doing.They're basically resetting
the show back to what is was before this previous reset.
It sounds like typical Returning Headwriter Hubris: undo everything that's taken place since your absence--even the good stuff--and try to turn back the clock to when you were last in charge, no matter how much it screws up the show as a whole. I've seen it before on other shows with other headwriters--totally ego-driven move.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Well, who bets Madison gets murdered. Since Brady is supposed so "in love" with her, why would he just break up with her? He probably loses Madison, becomes a drug addict again, and this time Chloe saves him. At least this could be a compelling story. Last time he turned to drugs and alcohol, the dumb show just had Chloe leave him and act like they never loved each other. That was a fail, just like when they made her a friend with benefits with Phlip, and then later a ho. Wow, they really did a number on poor Chloe. They need to rectify that.

lysie
Member Avatar

IDK what all you got from this, but I'll tell you what I got. Days refused to comment to SOD. Otherwise it wouldnt' be full of anonymous quotes, facebook, and twitter. They're panicking about something.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

There may be some good news in all of this, however. Setsiders say the return of Nadia Bjorlin could be imminent

Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 19 2012, 07:01 PM.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 19 2012, 06:55 PM
IDK what all you got from this, but I'll tell you what I got. Days refused to comment to SOD. Otherwise it wouldnt' be full of anonymous quotes, facebook, and twitter. They're panicking about something.
I think they are panicking because they know the changes they are making are going to tick off a lot of fans. If there are more epic firings to come they should have just announced everything at once. That way peeps don't keep getting upset multiple times every time a firing is announced.

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

If ratings were bad before reboot and going back to way show was then, do they really think they will rise? I don't get blaming actors either. The 4 actors they fired are talented and all they needed was a good story

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I think bringing back NB could be a good move, depending on what they do with her. This show lacks story, and Chloe actually had some in the last few years to build on. I don't really care who she ends up with but think a Dan/Brady/Nicole quad might actually work.

lysie
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Apr 19 2012, 06:59 PM
lysie
Apr 19 2012, 06:55 PM
I think they are panicking because they know the changes they are making are going to tick off a lot of fans. If there are more epic firings to come they should have just announced everything at once. That way peeps don't keep getting upset multiple times every time a firing is announced.
I'm hoping they're silence means they're making some changes. I doubt it, but am hopeful, lol.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I am shocked there was no mention of a "Plan to Save Days" anywhere in this article. That is probably because as Lysie said there were no comments from anyone at Days.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

granolagirl
Apr 19 2012, 07:01 PM
I think bringing back NB could be a good move, depending on what they do with her. This show lacks story, and Chloe actually had some in the last few years to build on. I don't really care who she ends up with but think a Dan/Brady/Nicole quad might actually work.
Cause Chloe has more story to tell than legacy characters like Jack, Carrie, Austin?

GMFAB! Its called straight up LAZY AS FUCK writing/producing....oh and desperation.

I would rather get my dick cut off than watch a Dan/Brady/Nicole/Chloe quad!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply