Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Big Changes at Days!; 4/30 Issue
Topic Started: Apr 19 2012, 06:34 PM (18,055 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

am103
Apr 21 2012, 01:41 PM
Maybe Kyle Lowder will come back to Days to play Philip?

How confusing would that be? Lol.
Please God no. That would be horrid. I was never opposed to the often suggested idea of Kyle Lowder as Eric Brady. He would instantly be in Nicole's orbit and they obviously have ridiculous chemistry. Plus he has chemistry with Deidre Hall, Drake Hogestyn, and most of his family. I think its a good idea. Greg Vaughan has also been suggested a lot and I would be fine with that. I wouldn't want any of them playing Philip. I don't want Philip recasted ever again. I loved JKJ in the role, but if he says no then Philip isn't needed around. If he was willing to come back I would take him back in a heartbeat.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Apr 21 2012, 02:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

am103

The one and only thing that could make me not love Phloe - Kyle Lowder as Philip. Gag.

darraholic
Member Avatar

How about Tamara Braun IN as Post-op Phillip Kiriakis. It would be such a ground breaking storyline.

AcidBrights

darraholic
Apr 21 2012, 02:35 PM
How about Tamara Braun IN as Post-op Phillip Kiriakis. It would be such a ground breaking storyline.
LOL!

Schumi_F1

am103

Hell NO!!!
Jay's THE ONLY Philip Kiriakis!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

am103

That would be hilarious! Broes turning into Phloes! Haha! :lol:

marisol40

Quote:

That would be hilarious! Broes turning into Phloes! Haha!

Not in this Lifetime!!!! :shame:

smbashi

marisol40
Apr 21 2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:

Seems to me both Broe and Phloe fans would be pissed.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I think TPTB should focused on the writing and SL first, then decide who was to be fired.

The rash decision to fire, is bound to backfire. No one character kept the ratings low after the reboot and no one character is going to miraculously turn things around. It will be a collective effort on the whole group.

lily20

Never liked phloe. jkj and nB give off a brother sister vibe. nubroe with EM doesn't work. so I hope they go back to danloe if they keep SC. Danloe had a large fanbase so it wouldn't be a flop if they were actually given a well written love story this time.

SC and NB defnitely have the chem to pull it off.

if not danloe then then I say bring back kyle lowder as brady and bring back broe.
( I can only ever accept that version of broe.)

monk

Don't ever want Chloe to be wasted on Daniel again.He couldn't care less if she lived or died,didn't blink an eye to her suicide attempt and treated her like crap.No thanks.There is no turning back from this point.How could she ever trust him again?.Don't bring her back if it's to waste her on Daniel.Nadia and Chloe deserve better

soapfan1

monk
Apr 21 2012, 11:28 PM
Don't ever want Chloe to be wasted on Daniel again.He couldn't care less if she lived or died,didn't blink an eye to her suicide attempt and treated her like crap.No thanks.There is no turning back from this point.How could she ever trust him again?.Don't bring her back if it's to waste her on Daniel.Nadia and Chloe deserve better
ITA!I hated Danloe.I don't ever want to see Chloe paired with the sleaze again.If Chloe comes back,I want it to be for Brady.They were never given a chance since EM has been in the role.I loved original Broe when KL was Brady and I think NB and EM could be great together too.Just no Danloe ever again.I would even take Phloe over that pair because I at least like Philip.It's the Daniel character I can't stand.I don't want him with any of my favorite girls.Not Chloe,Jennifer or anyone else I like.Daniel needs to leave town or be killed off.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

monk
"How could she ever trust him again?" is where I get hung up, though -- that is such a soapy question! I don't necessarily want to see them as a couple again, but working through all of that in some way is pure soap.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

marisol40
Quote:

It was a joke!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

smbashi
Apr 21 2012, 06:08 PM
marisol40
Quote:

Seems to me both Broe and Phloe fans would be pissed.
Again, I was kidding. It's obviously not going to happen.

monk

granolagirl
Apr 22 2012, 12:37 AM
monk
"How could she ever trust him again?" is where I get hung up, though -- that is such a soapy question! I don't necessarily want to see them as a couple again, but working through all of that in some way is pure soap.
No thanks.The only way I would like to see Chloe in scenes with Daniel is having Daniel beg her to come back and she kicks him to the curb,gives him the same crapy treatment he gave her .But never paired up with Daniel again.Beside she's too hot and gorgeous for him,He's too old and disgusting for her.I would take Brady,Philip,Rafe,EJ or someone new over Daniel.Hell..even a woman over Daniel.

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

It doesn't matter what character they bring back or in, if the writing doesn't change for the better they will never get the ratings. Until they learn that than Days will be the next soap cancelled. It's not the actors fault, its the crappy material they are given to work with.

marisol40

Thank You NocturnalBlonde. I do understand the concept of a joke, I just didn't find it funny. LOL

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 21 2012, 02:35 PM
Shhh.. don't give them any ideals, they'll probably go there next!

I don't think Ashton Kutcher, Madonna, and Charlie Sheen could boost the ratings for days!!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

marisol40
Apr 22 2012, 08:45 AM
Thank You NocturnalBlonde. I do understand the concept of a joke, I just didn't find it funny. LOL
Well I don't think you should be worried, lol... I doubt it would ever happen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply