Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Client List; On Lifetime
Topic Started: Apr 20 2012, 12:40 PM (520 Views)
Ashley22
Member Avatar

Anyone watch The Client List with Jennifer Love Hewitt? My sister and I started watching it two weeks ago and its pretty good. It comes on Lifetime Sunday Nights at 9. http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/the-client-list
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

I'm watching
So far so good WHOA and her husband what a STAIN he is, makes love with Riley on his B-Day next day spend time with the kids, congratulate his wife on the new JOB and then BOLTS, but Brother Colin is waiting on the side :D (YUMMY Evan Parks,Gosh I miss AMC) any-who & I Luv'Luv Georgia (Loretta Divine) hopefully the show keeps momentum I know some Texas Kinfolk who are ECSTATIC the show is filming out there in Sugarland.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

lightandday

I'm watching
So far so good WHOA and her husband what a STAIN he is, makes love with Riley on his B-Day next day spend time with the kids, congratulate his wife on the new JOB and then BOLTS

I know whatta douche!

LightandDay

but Brother Colin is waiting on the side :D (YUMMY Evan Parks,Gosh I miss AMC)

Yummy indeed! Yeah you can tell that all Riley would have to do is give the word and Colin would be ready to fill his brothers shoes. lol

LightandDay

hopefully the show keeps momentum

I hope so too! I think its a good show.

LightandDay

I know some Texas Kinfolk who are ECSTATIC the show is filming out there in Sugarland.

Cool! I had no idea there was a town in Texas called Sugarland....i thought maybe they made that up for the show.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I'm not sure about them filming in Texas. All of J.Love's past tweets seemed to indicate they're shooting in California.

The show's good, but I was hoping it would have a more light-hearted/less serious vibe to it.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Actor87
Apr 24 2012, 02:56 AM
I'm not sure about them filming in Texas. All of J.Love's past tweets seemed to indicate they're shooting in California.

The show's good, but I was hoping it would have a more light-hearted/less serious vibe to it.

It's definitely more emotional than i thought it was going to be. I'm glad they have some funny characters in the group to mix it up a bit like Riley's boss and her mom. The show is really growing on me but i do agree it needs a little more comedy just to even it out a little bit.
I thought it was great on the last episode that Riley finally came clean to her high school nemesis about Kyle....one less thing to deal with and That chick is a Bitch!

lightandday
Member Avatar

I just saw JLH May 7, tweet

Quote:

I'm so excited right now I'm crying!!! The Client List just got picked up for season 2!!! Thank you lifetime! Thank you all for watching!!!

http://twitter.com/#!/TheReal_Jlh/status/199562716560633856

YEAH BABY! :yahoo:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I caught an episode last weekend and I think I'll try catching up by watching the episodes they have online.

sonemfan4life

I'm really enjoying it. It's light and fun

lightandday
Member Avatar

If you didn't watch the FINALE last night>>>>> :hail: I won't spoil it but GOT DAMMIT IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! :wub:
O'yeah and if your a Betty White fan she had a small cameo her character was well see the second promo :laugh:

pinkcovergirl
Member Avatar

I want to talk about the ending..damn it!

lightandday
Member Avatar

pinkcovergirl
Jun 18 2012, 10:10 PM
I want to talk about the ending..damn it!
LOL!! I know right, hate we have to wait until next year for season 2 since season one open with 2.8 million viewers so I imagine an even better return.

Adding Trevor St. John as Nathan was a great move in just those view short moments he had me on edge (I love how the camera always pans to his alligator boots :biggrin:) wondering what Riley Parks will do with the book list and what is Nathan connection with her husband Kyle, what will Evan do I think he loves Riley more than Kyle does also where did Georgia go to cool her heels? what about the blackmailing councilman who also appears to be a woman beater? I think that bolstering slut Selena is in cahoots ....Woohoooo Some Much Good Stuff to come.....MoreMore Colin Egglesfield for me PLEASE!

Posted Image

And cutie pie Brian Hallisay ~ Kyle is such punk ass but fun to watch.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply