Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips GH
Topic Started: Apr 22 2012, 05:54 PM (3,881 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GENERAL HOSPITAL: Florencia Lozano is now on set and taping and her fans couldn't be happier, so happy in fact that they sent a bouquet of flowers welcoming her to the show. So what is Tea's reason for being in Port Charles? I hear Tea will be in PC for most of the summer possible longer. Tea comes to town and agrees to represent Starr, and while Daddy Todd returns the agreement is she works "only" for Starr. I for one can not wait to see Alexis and Tea go at it in court. They have a mutual admiration society and they're both ready to do battle, now if only Diane was in the mix. And what about Todd, and "Victor?" There is a really shocking twist for this story being kept under wraps. Tea will join up with John in his fight against Sonny. They both want Sonny put behind bars for what he was "thought" to have done to Starr and her family. But alias another twist is coming our way. Whispers are a resurrection may be happening sooner than originally planned?....... John McBain is going to get some serious mojo going and a big shift is coming to GH and this includes a pretty explosive casting decision that's sure to bring a lot of people on the fence. There is going to be an upcoming bombardment of GH casting announcements as they set up for the summer/fall stories. Part of this change is about coming out as bold, and strong as possible. FV is pursuing certain actors pretty aggressively I hear........While the Heather story heats up. Ask yourself who sent the DVD and why? Do not forget "come hither said the spider to the fly." Why is Heather taunting Sam so arrogantly? Why did Heather actually say she wants the baby to be Franco's? Whispers are Heather hates Sam and Jason because of her admiration and connection to Franco. And don't forget the illegal organ ring scam. Heather becomes Samís worst enemy, but she may not be Samís deadliest enemy. What exactly does Steve Webber know about this human organ ring? It will involve almost every character on canvas. Since this story involves missing/black-marketed organs whispers are the donations that involved Jake/Josslyn are no coincidence. Whether or not Jake is actually alive, I havenít heard, but it may be tied in with Robinís return. Is there a Cassadine in the mix in this human organ ring?

Soaptown
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Updated April 30th

GENERAL HOSPITAL: Could the Nurse's Ball (1994-2001) be returning to Port Charles after 12 years? Whispers are that TPTB really want to bring it back and now with so many of the actors so musical inclined it appears to be a possibility. Only problem is the show must get Lynn Herring to come back. As any GH viewer knows there is no Nurse's Ball without Lucy Coe......In a recent tweet Frank Valentini tweeted "Hey, what's with all these rumors about Brandon Barash leaving? NOT HAPPENING." Seems word leaked out and it spread like wildfire all over the net. I am hearing TPTB are not happy about this latest information......Kristina comes home after dropping out of Yale when she finds out what are parents did. Kristina meets Michael's new friend Starr and the claws come out. Meet the new Dorian and Viki of GH/OLTL. Kris doesn't approve and most of all does not trust Starr. Starr and Michael's relationship will start to shift in a opposite directions, and Kristina will become the wild child Alexis never dreamed of.......Connie proves to be an extremely dangerous presence. She will continue to create chaos this summer. Kate becomes less and less present. She will go to any lengths to protect "herself" from any perceived threats........Felicia is back and TPTB loved her work so much they have invited her to do more episodes. The plan is to heal the Jones family. TPTB are going to put Mac and Felicia together and fans should be happy about their upcoming interactions. I hear no romance as of now, alot depends if Frisco comes home........ RC also wants to connect the dots with Sam's father. He is looking for a way to bring this story to the forefront but over the last few months the direction has changed and at this point no one knows where Ron is taking this story or if at all? ....Nothing on the Lucky return, the announcement regarding his primetime pilot, ďNashvilleĒ, isnít due until the middle of May, it's looking good the show will be on the fall line-up. So he may or may not come back to wrap up LnL2...Here is something interesting Llanview citizens are currently visiting PC. But a few PC residents may soon visit Llanview.......What if Heather had ties to one Ms. Allison Perkins who has ties to Victor. Tying Victor to????? Hmmm, very interesting!!!...What if Sam was not raped, and Jason is the father, and Franco is not Jason's twin, but is Steven Lars's twin? Ask yourself why Heather set Sam up to take another test? Why the test must read Franco? Because Heather, like Franco, enjoys playing mind games...... What if Sean Connelly came back to help his old buddies?......What if Sam had twins?......What if Sam and John were related?

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html

davidmiller
Member Avatar

I just hope they don't undue Alexis being Sam's mom like I heard was going to happen. And maybe if Sam and John are related Jasam will actually survive.

kkgg101

Yeah I'd hate it if they undid Alexis being Sam's mom- that's the storyline that brought me back to GH in the first place! And we've waited soooo long for them to finally connect and now that they have really started to it'd be stupid to just throw it away. I wouldn't mind John and Sam sharing a father as it'll mean we'll finally learn who Sam's dad is! I just hope they don't turn it completely into a John/Sam storyline but let Alexis be a big part of it too.

davidmiller
Member Avatar

kkgg101
May 1 2012, 01:28 PM
Yeah I'd hate it if they undid Alexis being Sam's mom- that's the storyline that brought me back to GH in the first place! And we've waited soooo long for them to finally connect and now that they have really started to it'd be stupid to just throw it away. I wouldn't mind John and Sam sharing a father as it'll mean we'll finally learn who Sam's dad is! I just hope they don't turn it completely into a John/Sam storyline but let Alexis be a big part of it too.
I don't understand how Sam's paternity never came out. I started watching GH right before Sam found out Alexis was her mother so I'm not super clear on all the details, but didn't Sam ever ask who her father was? What did Alexis say? Unless she was sleeping with a random guy I don't understand how she doesn't at least have a name.

kkgg101

mkilgore0928
May 1 2012, 08:38 PM
kkgg101
May 1 2012, 01:28 PM
I don't understand how Sam's paternity never came out. I started watching GH right before Sam found out Alexis was her mother so I'm not super clear on all the details, but didn't Sam ever ask who her father was? What did Alexis say? Unless she was sleeping with a random guy I don't understand how she doesn't at least have a name.
She asked during the scene where they're locked in Alexis' office together (which is a brilliant scene by the way! If you haven't seen it I recommend you search on YouTube for it!) but this was back before Alexis knew Sam was her daughter but Sam did know. She asked about the father and Alexis said he never knew because that's the way Mikkos wanted it. And since then Sam has never asked about him again.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Updated May 8th....GENERAL HOSPITAL: Heather certainly has her secrets but what about Tracy's secrets? Tracy is on to Heather and make no mistake Heather has met her match! But the question is why is Tracy keeping mum? Let's just say Heathers return to reality (or her version of it) involves a good portion of the cast, so get ready people the storm is a coming.....Rumors or not Sam and John seem to feel they know each other from somewhere and many viewers are think its a past life (Port Charles) or perhaps they may be related. We still don't know who Sam's father is so the possibility regarding these two being related may surprise and shock us, only time will tell. I can say that McBain is increasingly empowered in his fight against the Mob. This is a major umbrella story that is set to unfold in the coming months, and Lulu and Dante will also become deeply involved in this showdown between law enforcement and the Mob......It's teen time coming so get ready for Kristina, Michael and Starr to anchor down the older teen set. I am hearing 2 short-term characters will be added to this mix. The pre-teen set will be headed by Molly and possibly an older, more forceful Morgan who may be added in summer.......Alexis fans, she's on her way back and this may get very interesting. With Felicia back Alexis soon may realize she missed the boat with Mac. Felicia's return is to help Maxine who of course keeps refusing, but Felicia is gonna dig deep to get to the truth of who really killed Dr Niles......Alexis will have her hands full, starting with Kristina's return, Molly growing up too fast and her eldest daughter Sam whose marriage is falling apart. You will see Alexis questioned, and also questioning herself, too, as to her life choices. And then enters Tea Delgado who comes to PC with Todd to help Starr. From what insiders are saying Tea is here through the summer, with a very real possibility of extension.....Now here is something for you to think about and think real hard......What do Allison Perkins. Lisa Niles, and Heather Webber, all have in common? ......What if Hope was as dead as Robin?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Hmmm interesting that Allison, Heather & Lisa are connected? Hmmm, be cool to see Robin Mattson(Heather) & Barbara Garrick(Allison) in scenes. I love that GH is redeeming Felicia, it's a shame and disgrace how the past regimes wrote Felicia. I bet John and Sam are brother & sister, Hopefully.
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, May 8 2012, 04:08 PM.

Jarliana

I think John and Sam will be siblings. They kind of look alike. That's why they keep bonding.

engrady pind

Things are happening on GH but still happening too slowly. Sonny's trials and tribulations still dominate far too much airtime while more interesting characters languish on the back burner.

As far as Starr Manning and her inability to accept any possibilities that conflict with her own reality, well, send her to Shady Brook for a while, or Ferncliff, or some other facility off screen. Starr is even more bratish than Lulu at her worst.

The Zachara Family is really old news. Both Anthony and John have wallowed in the cesspool and are beyond redemption -- they are boring and repetitive.

Do we have to have a teen story this summer?

happy
Member Avatar

Jarliana
May 8 2012, 02:02 PM
I think John and Sam will be siblings. They kind of look alike. That's why they keep bonding.
Hope not. That would be a waste of great chemistry. Potential for real slow, angsty, love story.

happy
Member Avatar

Daytime
May 8 2012, 10:03 AM
Updated May 8th....GENERAL HOSPITAL: Heather certainly has her secrets but what about Tracy's secrets? Tracy is on to Heather and make no mistake Heather has met her match! But the question is why is Tracy keeping mum? Let's just say Heathers return to reality (or her version of it) involves a good portion of the cast, so get ready people the storm is a coming.....Rumors or not Sam and John seem to feel they know each other from somewhere and many viewers are think its a past life (Port Charles) or perhaps they may be related. We still don't know who Sam's father is so the possibility regarding these two being related may surprise and shock us, only time will tell. I can say that McBain is increasingly empowered in his fight against the Mob. This is a major umbrella story that is set to unfold in the coming months, and Lulu and Dante will also become deeply involved in this showdown between law enforcement and the Mob......It's teen time coming so get ready for Kristina, Michael and Starr to anchor down the older teen set. I am hearing 2 short-term characters will be added to this mix. The pre-teen set will be headed by Molly and possibly an older, more forceful Morgan who may be added in summer.......Alexis fans, she's on her way back and this may get very interesting. With Felicia back Alexis soon may realize she missed the boat with Mac. Felicia's return is to help Maxine who of course keeps refusing, but Felicia is gonna dig deep to get to the truth of who really killed Dr Niles......Alexis will have her hands full, starting with Kristina's return, Molly growing up too fast and her eldest daughter Sam whose marriage is falling apart. You will see Alexis questioned, and also questioning herself, too, as to her life choices. And then enters Tea Delgado who comes to PC with Todd to help Starr. From what insiders are saying Tea is here through the summer, with a very real possibility of extension.....Now here is something for you to think about and think real hard......What do Allison Perkins. Lisa Niles, and Heather Webber, all have in common? ......What if Hope was as dead as Robin?
Bring on Alexis, Felicia, and Mac triangle. JJY is way overdue for a story line. He's hot and a fantastic actor! I think his groundedness and Alexis' neurosis could complement each other well.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

John and Sam better not be related. Their chemistry is amazing. I'll stop watching as quickly as I started.

Daytime
Member Avatar

GENERAL HOSPITAL UPDATED MAY 21ST: Its that time of the year again and the question is will Tony Geary take his usual 3 month vacation? I am hearing he may not be gone as long due to GH's life span. It is also being said that Geary just may tape way in advance to accommodate the show. I say get it while the going is good Tony who knows what will be next year, maybe a permanent vacation.......Is Tracy and Anthony's marriage a sham? Could be, but makes no difference if Anthony is dead, and that is what I am hearing. Of course it will be a who done it and seeing is not necessarily believing. Several want to kill him. Fantasies can be very real. Tracy will be involved with her own family's drama when the Q's find out that Franco is a Quartermaine!!! Or is he?......All you Scrubby out there be patient Ron is adding more players to the mix and reworking it into a larger umbrella story, as for Robin, rumor has it that she is under the very noses of the ones she loves and with her is someone else who is believed dead......TPTB have asked Kristina Wagner to stick around longer. Felicia's stay might be tied into what happens with a hoped for a Frisco return. I was also informed that Felicia is carrying a secret. Seems everyone has secrets on this show.....Kate's DID keeps getting worst and worst especially when a 3rd one comes to light......Heather has some big big secrets. Ask yourselves can Sam's paternity test be trusted? What about Alan's will that Tracy and Luke altered that originally stated that Alan's shares of ELQ will go to Jason's biological children. One thing to keep in mind when it comes to Heather, the more things change, the more they stay the same.....With Tea and Sam going into labor soon what I am being told is that they both give birth during a storm. Rumor has it one child lives while the other does not and one is switched for the other. Pay attention who is with who during the births and you will realize all is not what it may seem.......Trouble ahead for Alexis, on a personal and professional front, her three daughters each face a crisis. Then her own past rears its head which complicates things even more. Sam "instinctively" trusting in McBain will be explained later by their past "connection.".....I would like to urge you to not put all your faith in short-term spoilers, look at the bigger picture. Ron and Frank are very well known for leaving out the big twists. If you do this then you will understand RC's writing far better.....What if the hospital has secret tunnels just like Windermere?...What if Sam realizes that her baby is not really her baby?.....What if Kate had a baby long ago and forgot about it and Connie knows and is keeping the secret?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply