Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CBS sets return date for 'Big Brother'
Topic Started: Apr 24 2012, 02:17 PM (537 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

CBS Sets Return Date for 'Big Brother'

The No. 1 network will broadcast the Julie Chen-hosted summer offering three times a week starting Thursday, July 12 at 9 p.m., the network announced Tuesday.

The reality staple will premiere in its Wednesday slot at 8 p.m. on July 18 followed by a live eviction show on Thursday, July 19 at 9 p.m. (live eastern time/tape delayed in pacific time zones) and air its third broadcast of the week on Sundays starting July 15.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I hope the late start doesn't mean fewer houseguests and a shorter season.

Hopefully the finale will air later in September. I doubt it though.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

ugh I hate the Sun/Wed/Thur set up.

I am not getting overly excited. The last few seasons have been a real downer.

Kenny
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 24 2012, 02:30 PM
I am not getting overly excited.
Me neither.

The last two seasons have been really disappointing.

I'm not happy with the late start. The show used to run for three months and now it runs for barely two, which means we'll only get 12 or 13 HGs again. Also, I hate that they're going back to the Wed/Thu/Sun schedule. The episodes need to be more spaced out so the footage doesn't seem so old by the time we get to Wednesday. That schedule makes episode viewing so tedious for feed viewers.

King
Member Avatar

Well...I am the opposite!

I HAVE LOVED BB12 and BB13. I am so excited.

I like a good mix of a new and old cast. I hope they find a way to do it again this season.

Kenny
Member Avatar

The only season that got a later start than this one was BB10, which premiered on July 13th.

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

Kenny
Apr 24 2012, 03:02 PM
The only season that got a later start than this one was BB10, which premiered on July 13th.
Which was an Olympic year, as is this year. I'm guessing there'll be a later finish like then as well. Let the games begin.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I may just kick the BB habit this season. For the first time since BB6, I'm resolved to not get the feeds pre-season because I'm taking the bar exam in late July, but it will be interesting to figure out if I miss the start if I will still feel the urge to watch.

King
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Apr 24 2012, 10:36 PM
I may just kick the BB habit this season. For the first time since BB6, I'm resolved to not get the feeds pre-season because I'm taking the bar exam in late July, but it will be interesting to figure out if I miss the start if I will still feel the urge to watch.
You can record it all July and catch up when your bar exam is over. :)

I did that for BB12, I think.

It was fun! By the time I was into the season, it was half over. haha.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Cannot wait...as shitty as the seasons have been lately...I could never kick my addition to BB.

I hope there is more than 12 or 13 HG...why can't get like 16 or 18 HG...that would rock!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Are there any hints yet about what the twist this season will be?

Should this not be the AS2 season since AS1 happened in Season 7?

King
Member Avatar

I don't think the twist gets leaked until late June/early July.

Awww, I really liked BB11, 12, and 13. I mean it's not as good as BB6, 7, and 8, but what is? LOL.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Can't wait!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i just hope to god that jesse doesnt show up again or brenchel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply