Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: May Sweeps Preview
Topic Started: Apr 25 2012, 07:42 PM (19,644 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

- John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Carrie and Rafe are caught in an explosion.

- Sami discovers what EJ has on Will and is livid. EJ and Sami slowly begin to reconnect.

- Feelings between Rafe and Carrie continue to grow. In dire times, Rafe must pull out all the stops for the woman he loves. Austin discovers a pregnancy test and begins to examine the recent events in his life.

- Madison is finally released from Ian's clutches -- or is she? Kate and Ian become closer as a couple.

- Lexie makes a decision that affects all of her loved ones.

- Gabi continues her efforts to split up Chad and Melanie.

- Stefano is apprehended, but manages to escape.

- Will lets some new faces into his world.

- Abby and Cameron's relationship continues to grow.

Source: Forbidden Love
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I am shocked there is no mention of Jack and Jennifer [/sarcasm]

The only things that really interest me are Lexie's and Will's stories. We already know that Cafe is dead since CC is leaving the show.

alexandria dimera

that it :shame:

alexandria dimera

thanks for posting

MissLola
Member Avatar

Cafe? What a waste! :shame:
Lucas? Nicole? Jack? Jenn? :shrug:
Edited by MissLola, Apr 25 2012, 07:51 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Not surprised by anything. Who wants to bet the way EJ and Sami reconnect is by sleeping together? She will probably go on another rampage and what will be her excuse this time for bedding EJ? I knew that it wouldn't make a difference to her that her son was being blackmailed. :puke: Samantherdumb needs to die and Lucas needs to wise up. Although if she does that she will probably start lying to him as well. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
CAFE predictable and contrived am betting they hit the sheets too :puke: :shame:
Will is the only thing I'm interested in here.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Apr 25 2012, 07:56 PM.

Aldo
Member Avatar

TFP!

1. Sami is grieving because Johnny is missing → Sami has sex with EJ.
2. Sami is livid because EJ is blackmailing Will → Sami reconnects with EJ.

I just don't understand.
Edited by Aldo, Apr 25 2012, 07:55 PM.

Helpless Romantic

Aldo
Apr 25 2012, 07:54 PM
TFP!

1. Sami is grieving because Johnny is missing Sami has sex with EJ.
2. Sami is livid because EJ is blackmailing Will Sami reconnects with EJ.

I just don't understand.
The message is clear Sami has de throwned Chloe as super slut of Salem.

Kali
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Apr 25 2012, 07:51 PM
Not surprised by anything. Who wants to be the way EJ and Sami reconnect is by sleeping together? I knew that it wouldn't make a difference to her that her son was being blackmailed. :puke:
CAFE predictable and contrived am betting they hit the sheets too :puke: :shame:
It was Will who first tried to blackmail EJ before EJ turned the tables on him, and EJ already told Will that he wasn't going to go to the police about his "homicidal tendencies," so he didn't have to continue working for him. Will chose to stay. There isn't any blackmail going on anymore. I think Sami could be livid about the fact that Lucas didn't tell her that Will was the one who shot EJ, and that's why he went to Switzerland.

Deleted User
Deleted User

So Sami reconnects with Ej after she finds out he's been blackmailing Will all while she's with Lucas. What a bipolar slut. They need to do the viewers a favor and kill her off. There is NO hope for this character. NONE
Quote Post Goto Top

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

Wait does Austin find Carrie's pregnancy test?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I knew that Lucas keeping the secret of the shooting would drive her toward EJ. The woman is going to think that EJ kept quiet to protect Will, but if she fails to realize the tremendous sacrifice that Lucas made for his son, I just don't know what else to think. I wonder if Sami realizes that Ej knew about this shooting for years, even maybe back as far as 2008 and likely used the information and didn't disclose the truth to Sami in order to get her in his bed.....she's a dumb twit if she doesn't see who the good guy here is....

So it seems Carrie might be preggers ha? I see Cafe sleeping together soon.

I seriously hope Will brings Ej down all by himself...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy101
Member Avatar

EJ and Sami reconnect...Hell to the yah! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!

Helpless Romantic

Kali
Apr 25 2012, 07:58 PM
Helpless Romantic
Apr 25 2012, 07:51 PM
Not surprised by anything. Who wants to be the way EJ and Sami reconnect is by sleeping together? I knew that it wouldn't make a difference to her that her son was being blackmailed. :puke:
It was Will who first tried to blackmail EJ before EJ turned the tables on him, and EJ already told Will that he wasn't going to go to the police about his "homicidal tendencies," so he didn't have to continue working for him. Will chose to stay. There isn't any blackmail going on anymore. I think Sami could be livid about the fact that Lucas didn't tell her that Will was the one who shot EJ, and that's why he went to Switzerland.
I think Will is playing EJ. He HATES him. But Samanther can't think with any other part than her private area. :puke: :puke: She needs to be dumped so bad and left for dead.On no more blackmail Will was scared that EJ would expose that he was gay.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Apr 25 2012, 08:05 PM.

AHM

dc cubs
Apr 25 2012, 07:46 PM
I am shocked there is no mention of Jack and Jennifer [/sarcasm]

The only things that really interest me are Lexie's and Will's stories. We already know that Cafe is dead since CC is leaving the show.
I am not shocked anymore. I do continue to be amazed though, that all of this crap was thought more worthy than Jack's PTSD/JnJ angst/playing some Deveraux family fall out after Crazy Abby. I can hardly believe that I actually cared about EJ and Sami once. Those characters and their complete lack of consistency have run aground for me.

As expected, Abby and Cameron are yet another case of insta-love.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'm not going to lie, I'm :chee: over ejami slowly re-connecting.
Austin finding a pregnancy test = Carrie is pregnant. That's great on the Caustin front but Carrie's head needs to get out of Rafe's ass and realize the good thing she has with Austin. At least it's not a WTD story, thank goodness.
I'm nervous about the Lexie spoiler but if I had to guess from what we know, she's probably going to decide to not try to fight the tumor and live up the time she has left.
I'm not going to assume this is everything for May because we know Will coming out to his folks should be airing in May yet not a peep here.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 25 2012, 08:27 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Stefano escapes,well there is a shock,not.

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

So some point offscreen Carrie has taken a pregnancy test cause next wk she is in sh and the Austin finds it?

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Seriously no spoilers for Lucas? Nicole?. And Ejami reconnecting? I'll give a big hearty NO to that.Oh you mean EJ was blackmailing my son??? Oh must reconnect then and screw him again then pretty soon I'm sure.Ugh!I don't buy it.Nothing to excite me by the outline of the spoilers.Hopefully the more detailed ones are better.
Edited by WowItsJustine, Apr 25 2012, 08:07 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

LuvingLumi
Apr 25 2012, 07:59 PM
I knew that Lucas keeping the secret of the shooting would drive her toward EJ. The woman is going to think that EJ kept quiet to protect Will, but if she fails to realize the tremendous sacrifice that Lucas made for his son, I just don't know what else to think. I wonder if Sami realizes that Ej knew about this shooting for years, even maybe back as far as 2008 and likely used the information and didn't disclose the truth to Sami in order to get her in his bed.....she's a dumb twit if she doesn't see who the good guy here is....

So it seems Carrie might be preggers ha? I see Cafe sleeping together soon.

I seriously hope Will brings Ej down all by himself...
Well it looks like we are in for another summer of suck. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply