Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R SOD Spoilers: Nick, Phyllis, Michael, and Lauren; Soap Opera Digest
Topic Started: Apr 26 2012, 07:29 AM (3,394 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Next week Nick and Phyllis find out she is pregnant. Nick is shocked at first but then he is very happy. Phyllis is more nervous about the pregnancy. They have an "adult" discussion about their relationship and decide to marry. They decide to get married right away. Nick tells Phyllis he feels he should be the one to let Sharon know they are engaged. Phyllis agrees. When Nick gives Sharon the news she is not "overly pleased" though she tries to pretend she is okay with it. When Nick returns home he and Phyllis opt to keep their engagement private for now and only plan to tell their children.

According to Joshua Morrow Nick really loves Phyllis. But this time around he needs to be more "mature" and "stop sleeping around." You think?

telboards

Phick Pregnant and Engaged: More Detailed Summary..

Please Link Back to Daytime Royalty :)

Last week we found out Phyllis and Nick are expecting, so he popped the question. They are unprepared for this says JM. They weren’t planning or thinking about it. Shocked is a good word but Nick is in more of a pleasant mood than Phyllis because she’s scared. The main issue is the uncertainty of their relationship. They are building toward something but what? Phyllis then excitedly tells Nick that she will marry him. They have been dancing around this moment for some time now. There is no doubt Nick is in love with Phyllis and wants to put things back together but Phyllis has been reluctant. They decide to get married right away. Nick wants to tell Sharon, they have children and history together. Sharon is caught off guard and she’s not overly pleased but she comes across okay with it. Nick returns home and puts a ring on Phyllis’s finger and decide to keep the engagement a secret and only tell their children. Trust is going to be an issue with them, says JM. The first time they weren’t completely up front with each other, not counting Nick sleeping around. Nick has to stop sleeping around, says JM. Once they stop doing those things, they’ll be fine. They got a shot, they love each other and should be together……”for right now”

Micheal/Lauren Spoilers via Tellboards

Next week Victor refuses to give Michael his job back and hires Avery to replace him. TB is quoted as saying that is furious with Victor because Michael has given "his life's blood" to Victor. Lauren goes to see Victor and really lambasts him. When Victor refuses Lauren resigns from the Newman board.

telboards

Lauren’s Drastic Decision: More Detailed Summary

Please Link back to Daytime Royalty :)

Lauren learns that Victor fired Michael for failing to stop the SEC investigation into the sale of BON because he was distracted by his wife’s arrest. Lauren is pissed because Michael has given his life to Victor, fumes TEB. There are so many family dinners that Michael has missed because of Victor and this is how he is repaid... Michael assures Lauren that Victor will rescind the termination; though Lauren later frets to Jill that Michael losing his job was all her fault. After Jill leaves, Lauren receives a text from Michael that Victor isn’t budging, Avery has been hired. Lauren goes over to NE and confronts Victor. She comes out swinging and lambasts Victor for his actions. She wants Victor to give Michael his job back but Victor refuses. Lauren then resigns from the Newman board. Victor wants her to stay but there is no changing his mind about Michael, so there is no changing hers.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 27 2012, 01:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

I guess the person who told me Phyllis wasn't pregnant was wrong and can I say though I am a Phick fan, this is effing ridiculous!!!

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Give me a friggin break!! I can't believe they are going down this road and then to have Victor and Sharon become involved again...........TOO MUCH GARBAGE :shame:

Well, maybe now Phyllis will stop obsessing over Lucy.

aishiteru
Member Avatar

Sooooooooo happy for my Phyck. Hope the baby born really.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 26 2012, 07:29 AM
Next week Nick and Phyllis find out she is pregnant. Nick is shocked at first but then he is very happy. Phyllis is more nervous about the pregnancy. They have an "adult" discussion about their relationship and decide to marry. They decide to get married right away. Nick tells Phyllis he feels he should be the one to let Sharon know they are engaged. Phyllis agrees. When Nick gives Sharon the news she is not "overly pleased" though she tries to pretend she is okay with it. When Nick returns home he and Phyllis opt to keep their engagement private for now and only plan to tell their children.

According to Joshua Morrow Nick really loves Phyllis. But this time around he needs to be more "mature" and "stop sleeping around." You think?

telboards

Next week Victor refuses to give Michael his job back and hires Avery to replace him. TB is quoted as saying that is furious with Victor because Michael has given "his life's blood" to Victor. Lauren goes to see Victor and really lambasts him. When Victor refuses Lauren resigns from the Newman board.

telboards
these people are nuts, where is it written you have to tell your ex about your marital plans?
Phyliss pregnant? Oh puhleeze, first of all, she is supposed to have problems getting pregnant, remember, then she miraculously had Summer, now, we are to believe that another miracle happened and she is again preggers?
She should be in full blown menopause by now, since they just aged Kyle by 15 years, that means everyone else is now 15 years older.
With any luck, (for us) she'll miscarry and we won't have to suffer through months of seeing her ultra skinny body with a big ass pillow under her shirt. :soapbox:
Of course Avery is Victor's new atty, who else would it be?
I just hope this doesn't mean that Mikey will be leaving Y&R anytime soon, oh wait, Phyliss is going to need a lawyer when Cricket comes back digging up a 20 year old case that the statute of limitations has long ago run out on.
MAB sucks! :moon:

Harmony233

don't see this baby making it

cgoff
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Apr 26 2012, 07:49 AM
Give me a friggin break!! I can't believe they are going down this road and then to have Victor and Sharon become involved again...........TOO MUCH GARBAGE :shame:

evidently you have never been a parent or grandparent

funny, if Phyllis had totally ignored Lucy, she would have been blasted for not caring, but because she loves her grand-daughter she is blasted? :shrug:

as for Sharon, she has a history of sex self-medicating! this is going to be total greatness!

cgoff
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 26 2012, 08:53 AM
Daytime

telboards

telboards
these people are nuts, where is it written you have to tell your ex about your marital plans?
Phyliss pregnant? Oh puhleeze, first of all, she is supposed to have problems getting pregnant, remember, then she miraculously had Summer, now, we are to believe that another miracle happened and she is again preggers?
She should be in full blown menopause by now, since they just aged Kyle by 15 years, that means everyone else is now 15 years older.
With any luck, (for us) she'll miscarry and we won't have to suffer through months of seeing her ultra skinny body with a big ass pillow under her shirt. :soapbox:
Of course Avery is Victor's new atty, who else would it be?
I just hope this doesn't mean that Mikey will be leaving Y&R anytime soon, oh wait, Phyliss is going to need a lawyer when Cricket comes back digging up a 20 year old case that the statute of limitations has long ago run out on.
MAB sucks! :moon:
that is why another spoiler says that PHICK will have a medical emergency

CLB will be off screen for a couple of weeks in about 4 weeks, I wonder if something else happens.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

cgoff
Apr 26 2012, 09:14 AM
SnowAngel
Apr 26 2012, 07:49 AM

evidently you have never been a parent or grandparent

funny, if Phyllis had totally ignored Lucy, she would have been blasted for not caring, but because she loves her grand-daughter she is blasted? :shrug:

as for Sharon, she has a history of sex self-medicating! this is going to be total greatness!

Regardless, if I am a parent or grandparent, I said obsessing and that's a little different form "Totally Ignoring".....................geeeeez

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Once again MAB gives MS' character EVERYTHING and gives SC a pile of shit. Phyllis is soooooooo old, this storyline is ridiculous.
Edited by Shick, Apr 26 2012, 12:22 PM.

Harmony233

guess I don't see the big deal lol but I watched Reva get pregnant on GL and she had one granddaughter in her teens and one grandchild the same age as the baby she gave birth too lol that said I still feel like theres going to be a miscarriage

Queen B
Member Avatar

I hope the baby dies

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

:popcorn: Bwahaha! Usually this show is an epic fail at comedy but Phallus knocked up? Comedy Gold!

The idea that Nick's juvenile seed could take root in that crusty, dusty old highway of a womb is so hysterically funny. :cheer: Good one, show! OMG I'm cryeen, cryeen.

Tick TOCK! :applause:

lene
Member Avatar

......and yet Victoria can't have another child? Instead she has to be mommy to Billy's kid? This show... :shame:

Phyllis has a grown son... she is almost 50. Will they even have the balls to mention it would be high risk because of her age? NOPE. If they did MS would be butthurt cause she's so sensetive about her age.

LPS
Member Avatar

I really hope Y&R discusses the complications of having a baby at this age. Sorry, but the bitch is way to damn old for this sh*t. Why don't they make Victor the daddy. She's closer to his age.

sweetcakes
Member Avatar

Daytime

telboards

telboards
What wonderful news Love that PHICK are coming back stronger than ever Great they are gonna add to their family Love It

sweetcakes
Member Avatar

aishiteru
Apr 26 2012, 08:02 AM
Sooooooooo happy for my Phyck. Hope the baby born really.
Now Summer will have a little brother or sister to love YAY I'm so happy for them Go Phick

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Apr 26 2012, 12:29 PM
guess I don't see the big deal lol but I watched Reva get pregnant on GL and she had one granddaughter in her teens and one grandchild the same age as the baby she gave birth too lol that said I still feel like theres going to be a miscarriage
I've never watched GL but if they had a grandmother get preggers, that's just as stupid as phyliss getting pregnant.
What is with the baby obsession on this show, does everyone have to have a new baby?
Katherine, are you next? :huh:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

still not watching this.

PHICKER

Harmony233
Apr 26 2012, 08:58 AM
don't see this baby making it
Just like many of you said just a few days ago that Phyllis was not pregnant? And look what has happened, Give me a freakin' break!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply