Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: EJ learns the truth about Stefano; 5/7 issue
Topic Started: Apr 26 2012, 01:22 PM (4,937 Views)
Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

EJ is shaken to the core when finds Stefano document stating that they are not father and son.

"Stefano has been acting like somebody who is not related to him and has slowly been working behind EJ's back to dismantle everything that is either importance or value to his life," observes James Scott. "Perhaps this is a piece of a puzzel that fits and explains everything."

EJ confronts Stefano, seeking further insight. A devasated Stefano says he didn't want it to be true. The Phoenix then reveals that Alice Horton saved EJ's life when he was a baby and stumbled upon the fact that they could not be father and son. Stefano insists that he doesn't know the identity of Elvis' biological dad. A shaken EJ realizes that the mansion is no longer his home and has to leave. He hopes Stefano will ask him to stay, but Stefano will only say not to tell anyone the truth yet. The emotional encounter leaves EJ feeling like Stefano has abandoned him. "Stefano seems very resolved in his decision to cut EJ out of the family," acknowledges Scott.

Later, Lexie informs Chad about her brain tumor. EJ, who is still trying to sort out his discussion with Stefano, is hit hard when Chad talks about rallying the family together in Lexie's time of crisis. It occurs to EJ that Chad will replace him as Stefano's trusted son.

"Everything in EJ's life that he knew to be true has been an illusion," shares Scott. "The lack of identity and understanding of who he is has a tremendous impact on him. There is pain and rejection that leads itself to anger. The anger is just a manifestation of pain."

In the time of confusion, how certain can EJ be that the document is authentic? "It's not certain," states Scott, "but this is the information that EJ has been given. The letter, in and of itself, is fairly scant and flimsy evidence. [Salem] is a library of forged and faked documents. The note itself isn't the evidence. The evidence is Stefano's behavior."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't understand why they're acting like Stefano's behavior before he even knew EJ wasn't his son is connected to this.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Geez, I'm sorry, this is utterly and completely stuipd! For someone like an Alice Horton to have this information is, IMHO, not even logical. And now the document may not even be real? Give me a break! This is just all over.

It would be nice to see the DiMera family rally for Lexie. That would be great.

Just another note too-- I feel bad for the folks in Salem- they've got a Mayor who's a hot mess! LOL

Thanks for posting! :)

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I simply don't care.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Oh yippee,more Ejami grief/anger/pity sex on the way

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

wouldn't it be brilliant if Alice forged this document and made Stefano miserable thinking that Ej isn't his kid but he is.....lol.....

I seriously don't give a crap about Ej enough to care who the fuck his father is.

Kali
Member Avatar

lastDays
Apr 26 2012, 01:32 PM
Oh yippee,more Ejami grief/anger/pity sex on the way
We can hope!

SabrinaD18
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 26 2012, 01:27 PM
I don't understand why they're acting like Stefano's behavior before he even knew EJ wasn't his son is connected to this.
And hasn't EJ ALREADY left the mansion? Living across Sami? OH GOD, This writing is atrocious. They don't remember what they wrote the week before. I think they need to get rid of the breakdown writers too! There is NO EXCUSE for this mess. It's beyond amateurish.

lysie
Member Avatar

EJ probably doesn't need to have sex with anyone until he finds out who his father is, lol. At least not in Salem.

lysie
Member Avatar

SabrinaD18
Apr 26 2012, 01:35 PM
lysie
And hasn't EJ ALREADY left the mansion? Living across Sami? OH GOD, This writing is atrocious. They don't remember what they wrote the week before. I think they need to get rid of the breakdown writers too! There is NO EXCUSE for this mess. It's beyond amateurish.
Yes. And he assumed he was being kicked out because of things that happened months ago!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
Apr 26 2012, 01:36 PM
SabrinaD18
lysie
Yes. And he assumed he was being kicked out because of things that happened months ago!
Actually his excuse for moving next door to Sami was that as 'mayor' he needed to get away from the Mansion as it wasn't the place for him to be because of the association with his last name (lol)...then he told Sami it was also because he wanted to be close to the children....but he never actually moved in...as far as we can tell.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Apart from the silliness already.pointed out, why can't EJ just call his mother and ask her what the truth is?

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

It sounds like they are opening doors for the new writers to come in and fix the mess. It's all crazy...but I don't want EJ's misfortunes to come between My Loving Lumi and I sure don't want it to mess with Ejole. Nicole says she doesn't want him because he's a DiMera--well here's her chance to see that happen! Go for it Nicole!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I just don't get why Stefano is acting like this, even of EJ is not his bio-son EJ has been his son in his heart for so long.. and now he is kicking him off, rejecting him. I feel sorry for EJ...

... but I got to say this plot is gold. I love the scenes they have and its really intriguing.

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

Vicky4Mimi
Apr 26 2012, 01:22 PM
EJ is shaken to the core when finds Stefano document stating that they are not father and son.

"Stefano has been acting like somebody who is not related to him and has slowly been working behind EJ's back to dismantle everything that is either importance or value to his life," observes James Scott. "Perhaps this is a piece of a puzzel that fits and explains everything."

EJ confronts Stefano, seeking further insight. A devasated Stefano says he didn't want it to be true. The Phoenix then reveals that Alice Horton saved EJ's life when he was a baby and stumbled upon the fact that they could not be father and son. Stefano insists that he doesn't know the identity of Elvis' biological dad. A shaken EJ realizes that the mansion is no longer his home and has to leave. He hopes Stefano will ask him to stay, but Stefano will only say not to tell anyone the truth yet. The emotional encounter leaves EJ feeling like Stefano has abandoned him. "Stefano seems very resolved in his decision to cut EJ out of the family," acknowledges Scott.

Later, Lexie informs Chad about her brain tumor. EJ, who is still trying to sort out his discussion with Stefano, is hit hard when Chad talks about rallying the family together in Lexie's time of crisis. It occurs to EJ that Chad will replace him as Stefano's trusted son.

"Everything in EJ's life that he knew to be true has been an illusion," shares Scott. "The lack of identity and understanding of who he is has a tremendous impact on him. There is pain and rejection that leads itself to anger. The anger is just a manifestation of pain."

In the time of confusion, how certain can EJ be that the document is authentic? "It's not certain," states Scott, "but this is the information that EJ has been given. The letter, in and of itself, is fairly scant and flimsy evidence. [Salem] is a library of forged and faked documents. The note itself isn't the evidence. The evidence is Stefano's behavior."

I thought Elvis already left the mansion. ;)
Anways don't care.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 26 2012, 01:38 PM
lysie
Apr 26 2012, 01:36 PM
SabrinaD18
lysie
Actually his excuse for moving next door to Sami was that as 'mayor' he needed to get away from the Mansion as it wasn't the place for him to be because of the association with his last name (lol)...then he told Sami it was also because he wanted to be close to the children....but he never actually moved in...as far as we can tell.
The man is 35ish--has kids and ex wives, isn't it time to move out from Daddy's house anyway, seriously? He needs to Man-Up!!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I've never been a fan of EJ not being a DiMera. I think it's a stupid idea. But if they do this the right way, it won't ruin everything. Even if EJ isn't a DiMera by blood, he's a DiMera in name. He was raised as a DiMera. That, alone, should be enough for Stefano to accept him as his son once the initial shock wears off. It's kind of similar to Phillip Spaulding on GL. Even Bo right here on DAYS. Biology doesn't have to mean everything. And I hope that's the direction the writing goes. I don't want to have to watch EJ start identifying himself as someone else, whoever his father may turn out to be. He's a DiMera. Period.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I think Stefano knows who the father is because it doesn't make sense that he's so upset and specifically pushing Ej away considering he never cared about DNA with Tony, Kristen, Peter....

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

So obviously they've forgotten about the test confirming that EJ was the only one that could donate part of his liver to assist in Beny's stolen liver in keep the old coot alive...or whatever that storyline was.

And REALLY....Chad can't outwit Gabi, he is most likely not a DiMera either.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

So Alice Horton chose to let a child be raised Dimera-style despite knowing that he wasn't? What the fuck is that about, Alice?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply