Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, April 27th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 26 2012, 01:55 PM (5,234 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1335466374/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Alber Alarr
Scriptwriter: Nancy Williams Watt

HTS - Part 1: It's the big Family Day at the square sponsored by the Mayor. Will is doing lunges with Allie on his back; Lucas and Sami are strolling along - Sami is carrying a basketball. She loves seeing them together like that. Lucas feels Outdoor Family Day must have been Lexie's idea. It will probably be the last good idea the mayor's office will have since ... Sami says quietly - She's dying. Lucas is sorry. I can't stop thinking about it. That's why I wanted to spend the day with you and the kids; Sydney and Johnny could have come too. Sami tells him they had plans with Ciara - Grandma is taking them to the zoo. Lucas mentions this is the first time since he's been back that all 4 of them are together. Sami - Now that you're staying we can do this a lot more often. Lucas would like that very much - Will watches his parents together. The 4 of them are playing pass the ball around. Sami tells Will she's so happy he could join them. Will - I would never miss spending the day with Dad and Allie. Sami asks Allie what she wants to do first - she lists off some of the planned activities. Will takes Allie to go practice for the hoop throwing contest. Lucas - Come on, just give Will a little space. Sami has been trying to do that. It's just hard. Lucas - Give him some time. Sami - I'm trying and I know I'm supposed to be patient and I think I could be if I thought it was getting better but it's not, it's getting worse. Lucas - No offence but I don't think it could get any worse. Sami - Thanks, that helps a lot. Lucas doesn't know why she'd say something like that. Sami - I know something's going on with him; something I had nothing to do with and I can't help him. Lucas will talk to him but not today; today we stick to the ground rules. I didn't tell you about that yet. Remember you wanted that drama free day and it didn't happen. Today we're going to make it happen.

Coffeehouse - Part 1: Billie walks up to EJ's table - Mind if I join you? Yes he does mind. Billie sits down anyway. Tough. EJ - I'm busy. Billie - Yeah right. Pretty cushy job you got there Mr. Mayor. EJ asks her what she's up to now that her mother has lost her position at Countess Wilhelmina. He imagines she no longer has her rather cushy position. Billie - Now I'm just one of the unemployed masses. Don't worry about me. EJ - I'm not. Billie - I'm not going to take up a lot of your valuable time; I just would like an answer to the question I asked you the other day. EJ - If you are referring to the day I caught you snooping around, reading private DiMera files, don't waste your time. I could have had you arrested and I still might. Billie - Oh you won't. You didn't go to your father otherwise I wouldn't still be sitting here. We both know why you didn't go to Stefano, don't we?

Brady house - Part 1: Bo protests to Hope, John and Marlena that he can make it the couch from the front door on his own. Hope reminds him that he just got out of the hospital. Bo rebuts that they wouldn't have discharged him if he wasn't ready to come home. Hope points out that they had to twist Daniel's arm to get him to release him early; he wanted Bo to stay a few more days. Bo scoffs - What does he know anyway? Hope - See what I'm dealing with; the world's worst patient ever! Bo - I'm not a patient. Marlena - I know you're feeling better and you're thrilled to be home but you are still recuperating. John - And if you don't do what the doctor says you'll end up right back in the hospital. Bo - Whose side are you on? I just want to sit here and have you guys fill me in on what went on in Alamainia while I was in never-neverland. John - I don't think you need to be debriefed on that right now. I think what you need is a little alone time with your wife. Bo - My wife, I love the sound of that. So Fancy Face when do we get married. No response. Bo pushes for a response. Hope - Not as soon as we want to. Bo - What's the holdup? You spent the two weeks in Alamainia, you filed the petition, what ... right? John - Yeah. Bo - So how long does it take for the divorce to be recognised here. Silence. I'm getting a bad feeling in the pit of my gut. Hope - John and I filed the petition the first day we were there. John - It wasn't finalized. We weren't able to obtain the divorce decree. Bo - Why not? John - We got a little sidetracked by DiMera. Hope - Agent Spencer is working with the State Dept. to get the Alamainia government to grant my and John's divorce in absentia. Marlena - And when that happens we can remarry our spouses. Bo - So the old man used the divorce as a way to get you to Alamainia. He really wanted you to find this coin. John - Half-coin. Hope - It was hidden inside an Anastasia egg which apparently Princess Gina and the pawn stole for him. John - But instead of giving it to him we hid it away and the old man's been searching for it all these years. Bo - Oh, okay, but you don't have Princess Gina's memories; you don't remember anything from when you were Stefano's pawn. Hope - Neither one of us remembered anything about it. Bo - So how did Stefano think you could help and more importantly, how did you know where to look? Marlena - There's no need to go into that right now. The last thing Bo needs is to be upset. Bo - Too late for that. How did you find the damn egg? Come on, just tell me. What did the bastard do to you? Hope - He turned us back into Princess Gina and the pawn.

HTS - Part 2: Sami & Lucas are shooting hoops as Lucas finishes listing off all the things that will keep her from getting upset. Sami - That's a really long list. Lucas - It is. No more talking about Will, EJ, my mom or Madison or Rafe or Nicole or Carrie. Today is all about having a good time with the family. Sami - That's a really long list and there's still people you forgot. So what happens if I cheat or violate your rules in some small way. Lucas will punish her in some big way; make you run around the HTS until you get sick. Sami declares she won't get sick because she's been running just about every day since he went to Hong Kong. I'll race you ... she takes off. Lucas calls out - That's a false start cheater.

Brady house - Part 2: Hope - Nothing happened between us. John - Nope. He holds Marlena - I love this woman with all my life; just like Hope loves you. Bo - If Stefano changed you into PG and you into the pawn; you were 2 different people - people who loved each other so much that you got married. John - His mind control didn't work this time; at least not long enough for him to get what he wanted. Marlena - Stefano was hoping they would never realise who they were. If that had happened they wouldn't be here right now. Bo - How did you keep the mind control from working? John - First of all we knew what was happening so we prepared ourselves and then we got lucky. I found a photograph of Doc in our hotel room. Something about her face and her eyes kept drawing me in until finally it all clicked. Hope - And then he helped me. Once he realised what had happened he kept talking to me about you, about us, about how much I loved you. John - Didn't take her long to come around either. But then the task we had was pretending we were still under Stefano's thumb. We never would have gotten out of Alamainia alive. Bo - This is why DiMera is so furious. His whole plan backfired. John - Yeah, we got of town with that half coin he so desperately wanted. Bo - Obviously still wants. John - He's not going to get it; at least not until we figure out what it means. Marlena - Have you ever thought that maybe Stefano already has the other half of the coin. Hope - I didn't get that feeling. In fact I don't think he even knows what's on the half we have. Bo - So we're one step ahead of him. John - Whoa ... what's this 'we' stuff. Come on, you just got out of a coma. I don't think you're quite ready to join the investigation just yet. Bo - Have we met? There's no way you're acing me out of this investigation. Hope protests -
You're still recovering. Bo - What would kill me would be to let that bastard get away with what he's done to us. Hope - John's on the case with the ISA. She looks at him - I'm not going to win this one, am I? Bo grins and shakes his head no. Hope - I didn't think so. Bo - So this coin, do you think whatever is on it will lead us to the funds that were stolen from Basic Black? John - It's possible. It could be part of a long standing DiMera account. Marlenea - Oh I think Stefano embezzled that money and then framed you for it. John - One way or the other we're going to find the truth. Agent Spencer has an agent working on that angle right now. Hope - Anyone you know? John - He didn't give me any names. Just said that they were very good and fearless when it comes to the DiMera's.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: EJ - What can I say? You got me. If I press charges against you I'm sure you'll go whining to the press about what you found. I can tell you this though, my hands are clean. However, if you were to instigate a rather unwelcome investigation ... frankly, I could do without the fuss. Billie - Nice try but that's not the reason you saved my ass. EJ - I can assure you Billie that my reasons are a lot more relevant than yours and you still haven't satisfactorily explained what you were doing poking around in my house. Billie - I told you. I came upon that hidden compartment completely by accident. EJ - It may have been an accident the first time. The second time it was certainly intentional. Clearly you're working for somebody; trying to dig up some dirt on myself or my father or both of us. So you can either tell me or tell my father. Billie - Cut the crap. We both know that Stefano is not your favourite person right now. He's never been mine but now I hate him even more for what he's done to my mother. EJ - Your mother commited the one crime for which my father does not forgive. Billie - We've all made those kinds of mistakes. I know that and you know that. She still loves him and her heart's broken. EJ - Well that's a pity. Billie - I like that about you. You don't pretend to be anybody you're not. You have no compassion, no warmth; only raw, self-serving ego and ambition. Good for you. EJ smirks - It got me elected mayor. Billie - I don't know. It seems like you've lost more than you've gained to me; Nicole, your father's respect and confidence. EJ - You don't know anything about my life. Billie - I don't really care to know anything about your life. I want to get the dirt on your old man and make him pay for what he did to my mother and my business. I started Countess W. That is my company and he is just using it as a weapon against my mother. How dare he take that company away from my mother and give it to Sami Brady. EJ - I see; so you're wanting to go after my father - that's purely personal. That's your story? You're sticking to that, right? Billie raises her hand - So help me. EJ - Even if I did believe you why would I ever support you in ruining my father and taking away my children's legacy. Billie - No you wouldn't but we both know that if Stefano is not stopped everything you have worked so hard for might pouf, go up in smoke. Just like all the money in those overseas bank accounts. Come on EJ, it's time to fess up. You have no idea what your father's up to and it scares the hell out of you, doesn't it?

HTS - Part 3: Lucas and Sami race back. Sami declares that she is the winner. Lucas says she trampled over a old woman and a poodle on her way to victory. You had a headstart, that's not fair. Will and Allie break up the bantering - Will tells them that Allie made it to the top of the rock wall - beat a guy 3 times her size. Lucas gives her a high five. Just like your mother. Will - Don't say that. Lucas - It's a compliment. Sami gives Allie a big hug and suggests they get some water. Sami sees Allie's friend Olivia and asks her if she wants to go and say hi. Allie runs off. Sami tells Will they saw him at the wall. He went up it so fast - I don't know how you did it. Lucas teases him about his 'guns'. Will - My building has a gym. Sami - EJ's building, right? Will - Oh yeah, is he paying for your place too? How's working for Stefano by the way? Lucas - That's enough, both of you. We're here to have a good time. I'm not going to let either of you spoil it. Will - Okay fine. Sami walks away. Will asks Lucas why he didn't tell him he's staying in Salem. I'm glad but what happened to your fiancée? Lucas - I was going to tell you when we were alone but she broke up with me. We're not getting married. Will - What happened? I'm going to take a wild guess; did it have something to do with you leaving her halfway around the word to rescue her - he points to his mom. Lucas - I'm not rescuing anyone. I'm here for you and Allie too. Will - Congrats Mom. What? It's not enough to wreck your own relationships, you've got to wreck dads too. Lucas - You know your mother doesn't deserve that so why don't you show her some respect and start acting like a member of this family. You got it. Will - Yeah, I got it. Sami - Your dad and I are making a real effort today so why don't you and I do the same thing. Let's start over. I'm game if you are. Will embraces Allie who runs back. Do you want to go on the trampoline? She does. He takes her saying 'Yeah, of course,' over his shoulder. Sami - Do you think it's safe over there. Lucas - Yeah. He's got everything under control. Sami knows he would do anything to protect Allie; he's such a good big brother. He's always looked after his brother and sisters. He's fantastic except when I'm around. Lucas - Relax. It will get better, I promise. Sami hopes so. Sami talks about when Will was small and how she was so petrified to let him play on the swings and stuff. I thought he'd fall. I was 18 and didn't know what I was doing. It's not like I had a role model on how to be a mother. My mother never had the chance to show me what to do or help me through any of it. And I realise she had her own issues ... like Carrie. Did I ever tell you about the time she pushed me off the slide when I was 4. Lucas - She did not. Sami - See you don't even believe me. It's fine, it's the story of my life. She did. She pushed me off the slide on purpose. I fell; landed on my hand and I had to get a splint on middle finger ... Lucas laughs about the middle finger. Sami - It's just that no one believed me. She said it was an accident so everyone of course took her word for it. I know this isn't about Carrie ... it's just hard. You look back on your childhood; on everything we went through with Stefano taking my dad away and taking my mom away. John was great. I can look back now and I can see what an effort he was making for us. Eric and I were surrounded by Bradys. We have a loving family but everyone had issues; everyone had major things that they were working through and Eric and I, we felt like we had to suck it up. Lucas - It must have been tough for you guys. Sami - Tough is what makes you strong. Lucas - It also makes you who you are so I'm glad those crazy things happened to you when you were growing up. Made you who you are; I wouldn't change a thing.

Brady house - Part 3: Bo - One thing in our favour, when the old man gets mad he gets careless. John - He's madder then I've seen him before. Marlena - I want him brought down as much as everybody else in this room does but I think with the news about Lexie, maybe we should tread lightly. Hope - Agreed. Bo - I feel terrible for Lexie but are you kidding me! Hope - Marlena does have a point. I'm not thinking about Stefano here; I'm thinking about Lex. What would it do to her if we go after her father in what might be the last few weeks of her life. Marlena - She is going to need the love and support of her entire family and Stefano adores her. John - His only redeeming quality. Marlena - And for some inexplicable reason she loves him and if she needs him now we should not be the ones to take him away from her. Hope - Losing a child rocks your whole world. The things Stefano was willing to kill for last week hopefully will seem less important to him now. Marlena - And hopefully he'll be less obsessed about finding the coin. Hope - And making our lives hell. John gets a text. Well I'm afraid you are both wrong. Marlena - What does it say? John - Fair warning. Return what's mine or lose someone you love. No name. No recognisable number. Bo - Yeah but we all know who it's from. Hope - He's threatening to kill us if we don't give him the coin. John - Bo, he almost murdered you when we were in Alamainia. And I know for a fact he would have given the word to his assassin to pull the trigger on Doc. Hope - He forced us to watch live feed. Bo - He's one sick S.O.B. Hope - He wanted to make it very clear that he could get to the both of you whenever he wanted. Marlena - So nothing's changed but now he's warning us. John - First priority, keep you, Hope, the family safe. It means you're going to have to lie low until we bring him down. Marlena - I don't want to hide behind closed doors. Hope - I don't think we have a choice. Bo - He doesn't have to come after us with guns blazing. If he wants to destroy our lives look at what he did in Alamainia. You didn't think it was possible but he turned you into PG and John into the pawn. What's to stop him from doing that again? John - The fact is there's no telling what he'll do or who he's going to go after if he doesn't get his coin back. Marlena - Why don't you just give it to him? John - I think that would be a mistake. Bo - Yeah. It's the only thing we have on him right now. John - If we can figure out why that coin is so damn important to him I got a good feeling we could put him away for good once and for all. Marlena - Okay, what do we do? John - The first thing I've got to do is get you back to the townhouse, call Roman, set up security around the building. Same goes for you house right here. Bo - I'm going to have Ciara stay with Mom and Kay a little longer. Hope - We haven't even had one night home together as a family. Bo doesn't like it anymore than she does but he doesn't see a way around it. John will talk to Roman and let them know the details. Marlena - Is there any thought that maybe we're overreacting? John - Stefano just warned me that someone is going to die Doc. I've never known him to make idle threats, have you?

Coffeehouse - Part 3: Billie follows EJ to the counter. The contents of that file folder shook you, didn't it? You tried to hide it but I could see it in your eyes. EJ - Don't be absurd. Billie - You're worried; maybe even a little frightened. I think you should be. EJ - Billie, my dear, you're treading on dangerous ground. Billie knows. I admit that when you caught me with those papers I said a quick Hail Mary just in case. EJ - Did you think I would hurt you? Billie - I don't know what you're capable of and I'm not sure I want to find out. So yes I was scared for a minute, happy? But to my amazement you didn't touch a hair on my head. And guess what, that made me wonder and the conclusion I came to was that you are still considering the offer that I made you the other day. EJ - I hate to disappoint you but you could not be more wrong. Billie - You and I hook up to figure out how that money disappeared from those offshore bank accounts. EJ - Why would I do that? Billie - To find out what your father is involved in and to understand why he's kept you completely out of it. You may not like the idea of working with me but you have to admit it makes sense. Think about it; two heads and all. EJ - Why? Because your head was full of police procedures before you reverted to your lipstick wars? Billie - Yes I was an officer of the law once upon a time; I am a good investigator. EJ - Although we've already established that you're not looking for anything and that you just want to help me out out of the goodness of your heart, right? Billie - Stefano has hurt my mother and it's time for him to pay so stop stalling. Are you in or are you out? EJ - My dear, you don't seriously think I'm going to betray my father, do you? Billie - Oh, you're going to be loyal EJ? Especially now that you know that your father has betrayed you. EJ - I wish I could say that it had been a pleasure. Billie - We don't have to get along to help each other out. Let me leave you something to chew on. I was talking to my sister-in-law Carrie about John's arrest and exoneration and apparently Carrie was able to get the charges dropped against John because someone tipped she and Rafe off. And the key to John's innocence was in the timing of when John's money transfer was supposed to have been made. EJ - What does that have to do with me? Billie - They had almost given up on clearing his name when all of a sudden the information they needed to prove his innocence came to them out of the blue by a very unlikely source. EJ - Well Billie that is fascinating but if you'll excuse me, I'm afraid I have to get going. Billie - Didn't you ever wonder how they figured it out? I mean Carrie and Rafe are smart but they kept running up against one deadend after the other until someone pointed them in the right direction. EJ - If you say so. Billie - Ask yourself, how did they solve that puzzle and exonerate John Black? Or better yet, ask your father.

HTS - Part 4: The four of them are strolling together talking about what they did on the trampoline. Lucas, Allie and Sami sit down on a bench. Lucas mentions that their mother was on the all-county gymnastics team in Gr. 11. Will didn't know that. Sami says she didn't make it to the championship tournament because ... Will - Because you got pregnant with me? Sami - It's not that I had a chance - besides I ended up with a way better prize. Lucas has pictures if he wants to see them. Sami threatens - only if she can show pictures of him in his military uniform. Sound like a date? Will - I'll pass. I wish things could be like that again but they can't. He walks away. Lucas asks Allie if she had fun today. Will comes back and asks Allie if she's ready for that very berry smoothie he promised her. She is. Then I'll take you over to grandma's for your very favourite dinner. He tells Lucas he's really glad he's staying. Sami gives Allie a hug and asks Will to tell grandma that they'll be by later to pick up Allie. They leave. Lucas tells Sami he's sorry. He wanted today to be special with the kids. Sami - It was special. Allie had a really great time. Lucas - I think Will did to as much as he doesn't want to admit it. Sami had fun. Lucas - Thank you. Sami - It was awesome. It's been a long time since we had family time and it was really special today even if Will couldn't stand to be within 10 ft of me. Lucas - If he felt that way he never would have come. Sami - That's one way to look at it. And there's one thing Will and I can agree on. I'm glad you're back. She gives him a hug. Lucas - That makes 3 of us.

Brady house - Part 4: John - Alright. Roman is going to meet us; I'll give you a call. Hope hugs Marlena - It won't be long. Marlena tells Bo she's just so glad he's home. So is Bo. Hope tells them to be careful as they're leaving. Well Mr. Brady, it's getting late. I should get you up to bed. Bo - There's something I need more than sleep; time alone with my beautiful wife. You don't know how much I've missed you. Hope - Oh yes I do. They kiss.

Outside: Marlena asks John if he doesn't think asking Roman for around the clock security is going a little overboard. John - No. There's something different about Stefano this time around. In all these years I've never seen the man so desperate. Marlena - Why do you say that? John - It's as if his neverending chess game is finally coming to an end. He's going all out for one last checkmate and it doesn't matter who or what he has to sacrifice in order to get that win. As they walk away from Bo and Hope's house a man comes out of the shrubbery and follows them.

HTS - Part 4: Lucas tells Sami he really did miss being with the kids like that; the whole family. Sami wishes Will felt the same way. Lucas is sure he does. Just don't give up. Sami - I won't. I just wish he knew and believed me when I tell him that I love him. Lucas is sure he does. I'll do whatever I can to help. Sami thanks him for staying, coming back in the first place, hanging in there with her even when she won't listen to his advice, for chasing me down and making me face my life but mostly for never giving up on me. Lucas - No problem at all. He gives her a quick kiss. Then they kiss again passionately.

Brady house - Part 5: Bo and Hope are on the couch kissing - it looks like someone is watching through the window.. Bo starts to take off her jacket but she stops and asks him if he's sure his doctors would approve. Bo - The only approval I need is yours. She kisses him - Of course I approve. The man watches.

HTS - Part 5: John and Marlena come in through the gates. John is on his cell. Marlena wants to stop at the market. John says no. I want to get you home as soon as possible. A thug grabs Marlena from behind and holds a knife to her throat. Stop right there. John - What do you want? Thug - Tell me where the coin is or the pretty lady is dead.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

We get to see Bo and Hope's house?! I thought she was a goner!
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 26 2012, 01:58 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I didn't watch it!!!! :cheer: A first miss in a long time!

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

So Sami is talking about how mean Carrie was to her as a kid...help me now. Do you recall what you did to her Sami....

Skye
Member Avatar

Friday, April 27th

Lucas and sami ,Will and Allie out in the square
Lucas says outdoor family day , must have been
lexis idea and probably the last good idea the mayors office will have since ,,you know
sami says lucas
he says sorry thats all i have been thinking about thats why i wanted to spend the day with you and the kids
we could have brought johnny and sydney too
Sami says they had plans with ciarra and grandma is taking them to the zoo
but now that you are staying we can do this more often

Ej is at the coffee shop
sitting with his glasses in his hands and paper work on the table , he is falling asleep
Billie walks over to him and says mind if i join you
he says yes i do mind
she sits and says tough

Hope , John and Marlena bring Bo home
to his own house
mar tells him he is still recuperating
john says you better do what the doctor says or you are going to end up back in the hospital
Bo wants to know what happened in Alamania
Hope says do you have a few weeks
john says dont you want some alone time with your wife
Bo says so when do we get married?
When do we retie the knot
Hope says not as soon as i want to
he says whats the hold up?
John says they never got the divorce decree they
got sidetracked by Dimera

Ej says im busy
Billie says yeah right
thats a cushy job you got there Mr.Mayor
he says what are you up to now that your mother lost her job at countess W. i imagine you no longer have your ,,,,cushy position
she says im just one the of unemployed masses
but dont worry about me
he says im not
she says im not going to take up any more of your time, i just want an
answer to that question i asked you the other day
he says do you mean the day i caught you snooping around reading private Dimera files dont waste your time
i could have had you arrested and i still might
she says oh you wont ,you didnt go to your father, otherwise i wouldnt be sitting here and we both know why

sami and lucas and kids throw a basketball
to each other
Sami thanks Will for coming
he says of course i wouldnt miss spending some time with dad and Allie
sami asks allie what she wants to do
Will takes her to teach her how to dunk

lucas tells sami to give Will a little space he will come around, he is a kid
she says im trying its not getting better its getting worse
he says it cant get any worse
she says i know something is going on with him and i cant help him
he says he will talk to him later
today we got ground rules
drama free day
today im going to make it happen

Hope tells Bo agent Spencer is working to try and get the divorce granted
bo says so the old man used the divorce as a away to get you to alamania , he really wanted you to find the coin
hidden inside the egg
they explain to him how stefano turned them back into the pawn and the princess

Lucas and sami play basketball
he says no talking about anything that is going to upset you
no more talking about Will, or Ej or Nicole or rafe or my mother or Madison or carrie
today is about having a good time with the family
she says thats a long list but there is still people you forgot
what happens if i cheat
he says i punish you in some big way
make you run around the square till you get sick
she says i wont get sick , i have been running everyday
since you went to Hong Kong
ill race you to the rock wall
she runs off , he chases her

Hope says nothing happened between us
john says nope
i love this woman with all my life just like Hope loves you
the mind control didnt work long enough for him to get what he wanted
they prepared themselves and when he saw the pic of marlena , his memory came back and he helped Hope
didnt take Hope long enough to come around
Bo says thats why Dimera is furious his plan back fired
the coin

Ej says well what can i say you got me
if i press charges against you you will go to the press about what you found , ill tell you this though
my hands are clean but you will instigate an unwelcome investigation and i could do without the fuss
she says nice try but thats not the reason you saved my ass
he says saved my ass,what a colourful American expression
he says my reasons are a lot more relevant than yours
and you havent explained what you were doing poking around in my house
she says i told you it was an accident
he says maybe the first time was an accident but the 2nd time was intentional
you are working for somebody to dig up some dirt on either me or my father or both of us , so
you can either tell me or tell my father

Bo wants to be involved with the investigation
they dont think he should
bo says do you think the coin do you think it will lead us to the funds that were stolen from basic black
john says could be from a long standing Dimera family account
marlena says i think stefano stole that money and framed you for it
john says we will find out the truth , agent Spencer has an
agent working on this case now
he didnt give a name
they are very good and fearless when it comes to the Dimeras

Billie says here is another colourful American expression
cut the crap
we both know stefano is not your favourite person right now
he has never been mine
and i hate him even more for what he has done to my mother
Ej says your mother committed the one crime , that my father doesnt forgive
she says we all made those kinds of mistakes i know that and you know that
she still loves him and her heart is broken
he says thats a pity
she says i like that about you
you dont pretend to be anybody that you are not ,no compassion, no warmth
only raw self serving ego and ambition
he says it got me elected mayor
she says i dont know,seems like you lost more than you gained to me
Nicole your fathers
respect and confidence
he says you dont know anything about my life
she says no and i dont care to know anything i want to get the dirt on you old man
and make him pay for what he did to my mother and my business
thats my company and he is using it as a weapon against
my mother
how dare he take that company away from my mother and give it to sami
he says so you wanting to go after my father is personal
thats your story and you are sticking to it
she says so help me
he says even if i did belive you why would i support you by ruining my father and take away my childrens legacy
she says no you wouldnt but if stefano is not stopped everything you have worked so hard for will go up in smoke just like all the money in those over seas bank accounts
time to fess up
you have no idea what your father is up to and it scares the hell out of you doesnt it?

lucas and sami still running around
will and Allie come back
saying what allie did
lucas says just like your mother
Will says dont say that
lucas says that was a compliment
sami asks Allie to go say hello to her friend Olivia
sami tells Will they saw him at the wall, he went up it so fast
lucas says look at those guns
he says his building has a gym
sami says you mean Ejs building
Will says oh yeah is he paying for your place too how is working for stefano by the way
lucas says we ar ehere to have a good time dont spoil it
Will says why didnt you tell me you were staying in salem what happened to your fiance
lucas says she broke up with me we are not getting married
Will says what happened
let me guess , does it have
something to do with you leaving her and coming here to rescue her, congrats mom its not enough to wreck your own relationships , you had to wreck dads too

bo says when the old man gets mad he gets careless
john says and he is madder than i have ever seen him before
Marlena says i think with the news about Lexi we should tread lightly
Bo says i feel terrible about lexi but are you kidding me
Hope says im thinking about lex what it will do to her if we go after her father in what could be the last weeks of her life
mar says she is going to need the love and support of her family, her whole family
stefano adores her and she loves him and if she needs him now we shouldnt take him away from her
Hope says the things stefano was willing to kill for last week maybe they wont seem as important to him now
mar says and he will be less
obsessed with finding the coin
john gets a text
and says im afraid you are both wrong

Lucas says your mother doesnt deserve that treatment treat her with respect and start acting like a member of this family
sami says your dad made an effort for today why dont we start over
Will grabs Allie and says lets go to the trampoline
they leave
sami says think they will be safe over there
Lucas says yeah has everything under control she says yeah he has always looked after his brother and sisters, he is fantastic expect when im around
lucas says it will get better
she says when he was little i was afraid to let him play on the slides or swings afraid he would fall ,i was 18 i had no idea what i was doing
i didnt have a good role model being a good mother my mother never had a chance to showed me what to do , i realized she had her own issues, like
carrie, she pushed me off the slide when i was 4
he says she did not
she says you dont believe me
she did she pushed me on purpose and i landed on my hand had to get a splint on my middle finger and the whole time it was sticking straight up
no one believed me, she said it was an accident
everyone took her word
you look back on your childhood, on everything we went through
with stefano taking my dad away and my mom
john was great he made an effort for us
we were surrounded by bradys , we had a loving family, but everyone had issues , Eric and i felt like we had to suck it up
but tough is what makes you strong
he says it makes you
who you are
im glad those crazy things happened when you were growing up , made you who you are, i wouldnt change a thing

Ej goes over to the counter
Billie follows him
says the contents of that file folder shook you didnt they, you tried to hide it but i can see it in you eyes
he says dont be absurd
she says you are worried maybe a little frightened
i think you should be

Mar says what does it say?
john says fare warning return whats mine or lose someone you love
no name
dont recognize the number
Bo says but we know who its from
Hope says he is threatening to kill us if we dont give him the coin
john says he almost had you murdered when we were in Alamania
and he would have had doc killed
Bo says sick son of a bitch
mar says nothing has changed now he is warning us
John says you ladies have to lay low until we bring him in
Bo says if he wants to destroy our lives he doesnt have to come at us with guns blazing ,look what he did to you in alamania
whats to stop him from doing that again
John says the fact is there is no telling what he will do or who he will go after
Mar says why not just give it to him
Bo says only thing we have on him right now
john says if we can figure out why that coin is so important to him , i have a feeling that we can put him away once and for all
he will get Marlena home and call roman get security
around the building
and the same goes for this house

Ej says Billie my dear
you are treading on dangerous ground
she says i know when you caught me that day ,i said a quick hail a mary just in case
he says did you really think i would hurt you ?
She says i dont know what you are capable of , im not sure i want to find out
i was scared for a minute happy
he says ecstatic
but to my amazement and relief you didnt touch a hair on my head ,that made me wonder
you are still considering the offer that i made you the other day
he says you couldnt be more wrong
she says for you and i to hook up and figure out how that money
disappeared from those bank accounts
he says why would i do that
she says to find out what your father is involved in and why he is keeping you out of it

lucas and sami and allie sit on the bench, Will stands
lucas tells them their mom was on the gymnastic team
in grade 11
Will says i didnt know that
she says i didnt make it to the championship tournament ... because
Will says cuz you got pregnant with me?
Sami says i ended up with a better prize
Lucas says i have pics in the year book
sami says no dont do that unless we make popcorn and ill get out the pictures of you in your uniform
sound like a date
Will says thanks im going to pass though ,i wish things could be like that again but they cant

Will asks allie if she ready for the smoothie then he is taking her to grandmas for her fav dinner
Will and allie leave
lucas says he is sorry wanted the day to be special with the kids
she says i had fun
it was awesome
long time since we had family time it was special
glad you are back
she hugs him

john and marlena say their goodbyes to Hope and Bo
then Hope says its getting late i should get you up to bed
he says i need time alone with my beautiful wife ,you dont know how much i missed you
she says oh yes i do
kisses

Billie says you might not like the idea of working with me but you have to admit it, it makes sense, 2 heads and all
he says why cuz your head was full of police procedures before you reverted to your
lipstick wars
she says i was an officer
of the law. I am a good investigator
he says clearly
but we already established you are not working for anything and you just want to help me out of the goodness of your heart
she says stefano has hurt my mother time for him to pay
stop stalling are you in or out
he says you dont seriously think im going to betray my father do you?
She says going to be loyal now after you know that your father has betrayed you

john and marlena outside Hope and Bos house
he says there is something different about stefanos threats this time ,in all these years he never saw stefano so desperate , its like his never ending chess game is coming to an end and he is
going out for one last check mate and it doesnt matter who or what he has to sacrifice in order to get that win
there is a man following them

Ej says i wish i could say its been a pleasure
she says we dont have to get along in order to help each other out
let me give you something to chew on. I was talking to carrie
she was able to get the charges dropped against john cuz
someone tipped her and rafe off , when they were about to give up
and the key to johns innocence
was in the timing of when the money transfers were supposed to be made
he says what does that have to do with me
she says they had given up
on clearing his name when all of a sudden the info they needed to clear his innocence came out of the blue from a very unlikely source
ever wonder how they figured it out
someone pointed them in the right direction
ask yourself how did they solve that puzzle better yet
ask your father

lucas says i miss being with the kids like that and the whole family
she says wish Will thought the same way
he says just dont give up
she says she is not going to give up
he says i will do what ever i can to help
she says thank you
he says for what
she says for staying, coming back for hanging in there
making me face my life and never giving up on me
he says no problem my pleasure
he kisses her on the cheek
then they kiss

Someone is watching Hope and Bo through the window
they are sitting on the couch kissing
he starts to undress her
she says wait ,are you sure the doctors will approve?
He says the only approval i need is yours
she says of course i approve

john and Marlena walking through the square on the way home
a man grabs Marlena from behind with a knife to her throat
he says tell me where the coin is or the pretty lady is dead

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

YIPPEEEEEE! The Fab Four are BACK! I love it when Drake, Deidre, Kristian and Peter have scenes together and these sound FABULOUS! Thanks for the writeup Pat and Skye!

lysie
Member Avatar

LMAO at the idea of 16 year old Sami being a gymnast. She was onscreen then. She wasn't a gymnast.

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

Sounds good.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Apr 26 2012, 02:18 PM
LMAO at the idea of 16 year old Sami being a gymnast. She was onscreen then. She wasn't a gymnast.
Ahem....she did a back flip to get away from the SSK....

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Lucas and Sami's conversation about Carrie sounds like great character stuff for Sami. Sami's morality shouldn't be continent on what kind of person Carrie is but that perceived injustice from Sami's POV shaped a lot of who Sami is.

Lil
Member Avatar

lysie
Right?!?!!?!! :teehee:

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

Quote:

Lucas mentions that their mother was on the all-county gymnastics team in Gr. 11.

riiiiiiight.....as if we don't remember what she looked like back then....not exactly the biggest loser :chee:

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Tomorrow's show sounds fantastic thanks Pat and Skye :D

Aliaron
Member Avatar

lysie
LOL! I know. That made me chuckle. I so want to see how they would modify those pictures!

Love Lucas and Sami. Wish they were doing some schemeing to take down Mad World and steal CW from Stephano. That would be fun to watch. They should totally be in it to win it all for themselves.

They should screw over Kate, Ian, Madison and Stephano.

That would be awesome!
Edited by Aliaron, Apr 26 2012, 03:31 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Aliaron
Apr 26 2012, 03:30 PM
lysie
LOL! I know. That made me chuckle. I so want to see how they would modify those pictures!

Love Lucas and Sami. Wish they were doing some schemeing to take down Mad World and steal CW from Stephano. That would be fun to watch. They should totally be in it to win it all for themselves.

They should screw over Kate, Ian, Madison and Stephano.

That would be awesome!
That is what I would expect them to do...they were always into their schemes to benefit themselves....so I am hoping that in the end Lucas and Sami realize that it's not only about taking down Madworld but getting Countess W away from Stefano too.

Beth
Member Avatar

Strange re-write about Sami being a gymnast. I don't get the reason for that???? Carrie being mean to Sami; that must be Sami's perception because she has always been jealous of Carrie.
Good nod to John raising Sami and trying hard to make her childhood happy.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^I'm telling you maybe the next serial killer gets hit in the face by Sami as she does a back flip and lands perfectly, lol....

peaches179

lysie

LOL! What a joke! Nicole was right yesterday when she told her she never did a thing to earn what she got!

The only thing she ever put any effort into was spreading her legs to the next available man or poping out babies!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I love Lumi kissing but obviously the person who wrote this show did not want to deal with a funny thing called history so they just made most of it up.

Sami and Carrie actually had a good relationship until the rape.

Plus, this show is filled with writing mistake 101. Its all tell, no show. Why have a family day and we don't really see them do any activities?
Edited by Aliaron, Apr 26 2012, 04:37 PM.

Kyan

Sami has to be a pathological liar. When did Carrie break her finger? And the middle one to boot. I remember Lucas and Sami in on some scheme where she was porking out on food so that Lucas could run her down for being a glutton and Austin would defend her and fall in her clutches.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply