Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday April 30th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 27 2012, 01:33 PM (5,406 Views)
Skye
Member Avatar

Monday,April 30th

sami and lucas again at the square,,,kissing
kate sees them
her mouth drops open and she says oh my god

Madison at the pub
Justin comes in and joins her
she wants him to handle her divorce and she wants him to push it thru very quickly
he says rushing it might cost her a lot of money
she says she doesnt care , she wants to make sure everything to do with mad world is perfect
she thinks Ian is making the divorce way too easy
she has to be careful

rafe at the square calls Nicole to see if she needs anything
he is worried about her

stef at home on the phone says i want to know the minute it has been executed and it better be soon

Hope and Bo making out on the couch
man watching them from the window

marlena grabbed
knife to her neck
says tell me where the coin is or the pretty lady is dead
roman and carrie comes roman has a gun says drop the knife or you are dead

roman says he cant get a good shot
john seems to give marlena a signal then
she stomps on the guys foot and he takes off
she says john taught her a thing or 2 about self defence
john says now you see why i asked roman for protection
she says im worried about going home

man with gun is at Hope and Bos door
Hope thinks she hears something

Justin says you think ian is up to something
she says she never saw ian give up
justin says he cant contest the divorce
she says im worried he will find some other way of making sure she doesnt marry Brady
she doesnt trust him at all
he says you think rushing thru the divorce will stop him
she says i need to find out what he is really up to so i can stop him permanently

kate says oh my god my eyes actually hurt
lucas says hey mom
she says you will need a booster shot now
he says stop it just this once
kate says to sami ,i knew you were up to something
sami says what are you doing spying on us
kate says what i have to do is
protect my son from a lying bitch who has screwed up his life more times than i can count
Lucas says thats enough , stop it
sami says i would like to hear what she has to say then it will be my turn
lucas says i cant stop her when she is like this
kate says i prayed he would be safe so far away from you but underestimating you is like underestimating radioactive waste
i should have known once your life has started unravelling
the way it always does she would reach out and suck him in one more time
and you go through money marriages and children then you muck up your life beyond repair and what do you do bat your eyes at him and he comes back to you
do you not get this
she tells you Will and Allie need you but she is the one , the sick hot mess ,she exploits your weakness when she is desperate and once you have served your purpose she moves on to a better prospect she moves on and she has used you over and over again
leaving you alone and
i dont want to see it happen again
she is like a drug to you
quit her cold turkey go back to your fiance go back to summer
he says her name is Autumn and she broke up with me
kate says oh my god, you got to get out of here, leave salem , there are a billion other women out there and any one of them would be a better match than her
there is no way im going to let you hurt him again
sami says you know kudos to you..you never disappoint me
kate says go to hell sami
sami says you are gold class slut and a hypocrite
you cheating on stefano is why lucas lost his job
kate says you are such a bitch
sami says its funny , you are the 1st person in the dimera family to be kicked out on a morals charge
kate tells lucas to go now
sami says he cant
he has ties to the community now ,,,we should tell her, time for her to find out
he is working with me at countess w, lucas and i are going to be a team going to bury you and Madison and there is nothing you can do about it

Justin says there is no way of stopping Ian from appointing kate as co ceo
and rattling his cage is not a good idea
she says she is desperate to be free of him
Madison says she has to make some calls
he says he will start the divorce proceedings
have a feeling this is going to be an interesting case
she says and its only the beginning

marlena sits on the bench
carrie and john sit with her
roman cant find the guy
john says he never saw stefano so desperate , it makes him even more dangerous
roman says we cant prove stef is behind all of this
they are taking them to a safe house
Spencer is sending his agent Harmon to take them to a safe place
Harmom has been assigned to dimera for years and he says stef hired professional assassins and he has something big planned for all of his enemies in salem
john says this attack is just the beginning
roman says he sent rafe to tell Bo and Hope whats going on

rafe goes to Bo house
tells them Marlena was just attacked

stef on the phone says did the fake attack on Marlena look real and my man got away excellent, now they will know how far im willing to go to get my coin back
do as i as you have been instructed and keep me informed of every move they make

Hope thinks it was stefano who had marlena attacked
rafe says roman wants them to go to a safe house
along with john and Marlena
they agree its a good idea

kate says please tell me this isnt true
lucas says just cuz im working with sami doesnt mean i betrayed you
kate says yes it does but im going to let it pass for now cuz you have children and responsibilities but you
need to find something where you are going to earn money not lose it
sami says thats the plan
working opposite me and madison, we are going to bury you
sami says i think your partnership is flawed cuz you are screwing her husband
lucas says enough, go back to your neutral corners
kate says there is nothing neutral about this its not over
she leaves
sami says if you hadnt of been here i would have really let her have it

Kate goes to the pub
talks to Madison

Carrie asks if she can do anything
roman says no
the agent is going to
take them to the safe house.
Agent Harmon arrives
he says he has been working on Stefano detail for many years
john says in all the years i have known stefano i never saw him this desperate
if he doesnt get this coin he is going to keep coming after us
they all leave

lucas says you think you held back
sami says she deserved more
he says i cant improve your relationship with my mother but what about our relationship
she says its great getting along good with the kids going to work together
so glad you are back and staying
he says i get that, but why?
Why are you glad im staying she says cuz we are good together
he says it has nothing to do with the fact that it galls my mother that we are working together
she says it never crossed my mind
he says im not going to help you get revenge on people like this
you never let it just slip out
out that we were working together
you cant tell things i see with my own eyes arent true
not going to have you play me against each other
she says fine you dont have to work with me
tell me now if you want to back out of our deal

Madison wants kate to share
with her
kate says i think this job is going to present an opportunity
Ian wants us to work together

They all arrive at the safe house
john says as soon as they figure out what that coin means the sooner they will be able to put stefano away for good
carrie went to get groceries
rafe thinks carrie knowing where this place is puts her in jeopardy
roman says dont worry as soon as she gets back she can leave
Spencer says they have a
state of the art security system, no landlines, or
nothing that can be hacked
rafe says are you sure ,i know what Dimera is capable of
Spencer says I know ,which is why i want to enlist you into the isa
at least until this threat is over
rafe says what ever i can do glad to help
Harmon will be your contact
Roman is going to tell their families they are safe
Spencer says he has news about the coin Stefano was willing to kill for

lucas says not backing out just trying to set things straight
not doing revenge with you
not going after Madison or my mother, not trying to bury a company, trying to make the one we have grow and prosper
i wont have you stringing me along, we are
doing this for us our kids and our future
if you do anything underhanded im gone
she says sounds like you dont trust me
he says i dont trust you, i will be watching you like a hawk
if you dont want to work together under these terms let me know now

Madison tells kate she shouldnt trust Ian
kate says we loathe each other we are both ambitious and we have to work together
i think Ian has given me the perfect motivation

Spencer says a half coin is being delivered to dimera
exact replica
with one exception
the real coin said
Yvette
the decoy will be indecipherable
hope says i hope it drives him crazy
agent Harmon leaves
Spencer takes rafe to show hm the security system
bo says do you think after all these years we are close to ending this war with the Dimeras
john says yeah they just have to make sure they are the ones who win

stefano gets his package
he opens it
takes the coin out
looks at it
says finally

kate says they both like winning as much as seeing someone they despise lose
Mad says im beginning to see the light here
we can focus on bringing down
an arrogant little bitch
mad says while we both despise each other we hate sami even more
kate says we are highly motivated

sami says you have changed
he says yeah i guess if i dont let you play me like a poker hand i changed
she says i dont want to play you , i just want to work with you
and i get it that you dont want to be in a war between me and you mother
she says i will promise to try
not to let it happen
he says you have a deal they shake hands
glad we got that settled
now whats going on with that kiss?

Spencer brings rafe back
says dimera might get suspicious when he notices they all disappeared
bo says maybe he wont give a damn now that he thinks he has his precious coin

Spencer leaves
Carrie comes in with the food she takes them to the kitchen
john says to Marlena, looks like Spencer thought of everything
she says yeah like that other person who things of everything.... Stefano

Stefano is on the computer searching
toxic gas brain tumour
Agent Harmon comes in
he says i have been expecting you

mad and kate agree they work together bringing down the bitch also known as sami brady

sami says it was just me thanking you for taking me and Allie and Will out and showing us a fun day and reminding us we are family
he says sure thats all it was
she says you tell me
and she kisses him again

roman tells everyone to settle in he will call and check on them
rafe says he will stay here for a bit
carrie asks marlena to come into the kitchen see if she forgot anything

john says stefano will be occupied trying to crack the fake coin which will give the isa time to crack the real one
rafe says you think the fake coin is that good
bo says if stef finds out we tried to trick him again he wont hesitate to follow thru on his threats

stef says another fake are you sure
Harmon says i was standing right there when Spencer was talking about it
stef says they mistake me for a fool
Harmon says the inscription on the real coin, they decoded part of it
so far they got Yvette
Stef says now take care of them ,all of them....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1335554164/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Alber Alarr
Scriptwriter: Richard Cullition

HTS - Part 1: Kate catches Sami & Lucas in their liplock - OMG. My eyes actually hurt. Kate walks up to them and tells Lucas he needs a booster shot now. Lucas - Please stop it; could you please not do what you always do just this once. Kate - God I knew you were up to something. Sami - What are you doing spying on us? Kate - What I'm going to have to do is protect my son from a lying, scheming bitch who has screwed up his life more times than I can count. Lucas - That's enough. I mean it - stop it. Sami - No, actually I'd like to hear what she has to say then it will be my turn. Lucas - I can't stop her when she's like this; no force on earth could stop her right now. Kate - I really hoped and I really prayed that when he moved almost 8,000 thousand miles away from you he'd be safe. But underestimating you is like underestimating radioactive waste. Lucas - Would you stop please. Could we not do this in public. What could be more embarrassing. He looks around - Is everyone getting this. Kate - I really should have known that once your life started unraveling the way it always does despite the fact that you say you're an adult, that you're human ... that you would reach right out and suck him in one more time. Lucas looks at Sami - We're not going to leave until you get your turn, is that it? Kate - You go through money and marriages and children don't you and then you muck up your life beyond repair and then after that what do you do? You bat your eyes at him so he'll come running back to you. Lucas - Oh thanks. I love that opinion you have of me. Kate - Honey, do you really, really not get this. Is it so hard for you to believe. She tells you Will and Allie need you ... Lucas - Yeah. Kate - But she's the one who's a sick, hot mess. She exploits your weaknesses when she's desperate and once you serve your purpose she moves on to what is probably a better prospect. She moves on and she never looks back and she uses you over and over and over again. I don't want to see it happen again. Lucas - Relax. I don't see it that way. Kate - Of course you don't see it that way because you're under her influence. She's like a drug to you. She alters your reality. You know what you need to do. You need to quit her cold turkey. Go back to Hong Kong ... go back to your fiancée, go back to Summer. Lucas - Her name is not Summer for the last time! Her name is Autumn and she broke up with me. Kate - Oh God Lucas. You've got to get out of here; you've got to leave Salem please. There's a billion other women out there and believe me any one of them will be a better match than her. Sami smirks. Kate - And you. I'm not going to let you get away with this. There is no way I'm going to let you hurt him again. Sami smirks - Kudos, you never disappoint. Kate - Go to hell Sami. Sami - It's remarkable to me. You are this gold class slut and you are also completely a hypocrite. You realise that you cheating on Stefano is why Lucas lost his job and with your career history I didn't realise you were so motivated by your libido. Kate - You are such a bitch. Sami laughs. There's something else I just realised - that you're the first person in the history of the DiMera family to be kicked out on a morals charge. Kate - Lucas, please don't be an idiot. Go, go now. Sami - No, actually he can't go anywhere. He has ties to the community now. Lucas tries to get her to stop. Sami - She's going to find out. We should tell her. Lucas - This is not the time or the place. Sami - This is the perfect time for her to find out ... Kate - Find out what? Sami - Lucas is working with me at Countess W. Kate - What! Sami - Yeah. Lucas and I are going to be a team now. We're going to bury you and Madison and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Rafe comes into the square and stops and leaves a message for Nicole. Just checking in to see if you need anything. Just a little worried after the hospital thing and you not picking up your phone. I'll talk to you soon.

The thug warns John - Make a move and she's the dearly departed. Roman arrives with gun drawn (Carrie is behind him) - Drop the knife now. I said drop the knife now. John hisses - Take him. Roman replies quietly - I don't have a shot yet. Roman repeats - I can't get a shot. John and Marlena exchange looks. John slightly nods his head; Marlena tromps on the guys foot and then elbows him in the gut and gets loose. The thug throws his knife at John, misses and then runs away with John in hot pursuit. Rafe goes chasing after them. Roman asks the ladies if they're okay. They are. Nice move with the boot! Marlena - John taught me a thing or two about self-defence. John comes back as Roman is putting out an APB on the thug and requesting backup. John - So now you see why I asked Roman for protection. Marlena - Yes I do. Thanks for your good training. I'm worried about Bo and Hope. John holds her.

Brady pub - Part 1: Justin joins Madison. You don't look very happy; is that why you wanted to see me? Madi wants him to handle her divorce for her. And I want you to push it through very quickly. Justin points out that the two of them have a lot of holdings, a lot to negotiate. Rushing through a divorce might end up costing you a lot of money. Madi - I don't care about the money. Justin - Making you absolutely unique in this world. Madi - I will tell you what I do care about. I want to make sure that everything that has to do with Mad World is 100% perfect. Justin - Do you see a problem on the horizon? Madi - I've known Ian for a very long time and it strikes me that he's making this divorce way too easy. Justin - Do you know why? Madi - All I know for sure is that if he's acting like a gentleman than I need to be very, very careful. Justin - So you think Ian is up to something. Madi - What I have never seen Ian do is give up. I've certainly never seen him give up easily. Justin - Okay. You do know that he can't contest the divorce if that's what you're worried about. Madi - What I'm worried about even though he can't contest the divorce is that he'll find some other way to keep me from marrying Brady. All the years Ian and were married he never gave me any indication that he would divorce me ever. Now all of sudden he does. I think he's trying to lull me into a false sense of security. And you know what, two can play at that game. Justin - It's hard to believe how the marriage ended seeing as the two of you trust each other so much. Madi - I don't trust him at all. I know no matter what he says it's if I can't have her, no one can have her especially Brady. Justin - So you think rushing through the divorce is somehow going to stop him? Madi - I think pushing through the divorce is going to force his hand. I need to find out what he's really up to so I can stop him permanently.

DiMera mansion - Part 1: Stefano is on the phone - I want to know the minute it has been executed and it better be soon.

Brady house - Part 1: Bo and Hope are stretched out on the couch kissing. Bo declares this is exactly what the doctor ordered. Time alone with you. Hope starts unbuttoning his shirt - Looks like you're going to get very, very healthy then. Bo likes the sound of that. They kiss as someone watches through the window. Someone approaches the door with a gun at their side and reaches for the door handle. Bo breaks the kiss with Hope - I heard something. They see the door handle go down.

Brady pub - Part 2: Justin - Sorry Madison. I've spoken to several colleagues, explored every possible loophole I can think of and I don't see any way you can stop Ian from appointing Kate as co-CEO. Madi - According to Ian there is always a way so we have to find some other way to rattle his cage. Justin - As your attorney I should point out that rattling Ian's cage might not be such a good idea after all. As you know he's wealthy, powerful and a little ruthless. Madi - And I was his apprentice for a whole lot of years. I'm pretty sure I know every single one of his tricks. Justin - And I'm pretty sure you're going to do whatever the hell you want no matter what I say. Madi - I'm desperate to be free of him and desperate times call for desperate measures. She gets a text. It's business related - she has to make some calls. Justin will start the divorce proceedings and serve Ian as soon as possible. Madi thanks him. Just keep me posted. Justin will. He has a feeling this is going to be a pretty interesting case. He leaves.

HTS - Part 2: John, Marlena and Carrie sit down on a bench. John asks if he can get her anything. Marlena - Please don't fuss over me, I'm fine. John - You just had a knife held to your throat and you prefer to behave as if nothing happened. Marlena - I don't like being scared so I pretend that I'm not. Carrie - You could have fooled me. I couldn't believe how cool the two of you were. Me, not so much. Roman gets off his cell. Rafe says there's no sign of the guy who attacked you; it's like he disappeared into thin air. John - DiMera always has an escape plan. Broad daylight, public place ... I was just telling Doc I've never seen Stefano so desperate; it makes him even more dangerous. He just gave me a warning. If he doesn't get that coin back someone is going to die. Roman - The problem is we can't prove he's behind all this. Marlena - Well there's never real proof, is there? Roman - Yeah. Anyway John is right about it getting too dangerous. I talked to Spencer; he's sending an agent over to take you to a secure ISA safehouse. Marlena - Is that necessary? Yes it is. We can't protect you unless you're someplace restricted, monitorable and controlable. John agrees. Roman - I don't want to scare you anymore than you probably already are but the guy Spencer is sending over, this Agent Harmon - has been assigned to DiMera for years and he says they have intel that Stefano has hired professional assasins and that he has something very big planned for quote ... all of my enemies in Salem. Marlena - We know who made the top of the list. John - So this attack is just the beginning. Roman - It looks that way. That's why we have to get you guys over to that safehouse as soon as possible. I sent Rafe over to Bo and Hope's to tell them what's going on. He should be there now. John comforts Marlena - It's okay. It's a good thing. Marlena - I'm so glad you were here.

Brady house - Part 2: Bo has his gun now. He opens the door and ends up having his gun pointed at Rafe. Rafe - Are you expecting someone else? Bo - How long have you been here? Rafe - I just got here, why? Bo - Did you try the doorknob just now? Rafe - No, I wouldn't do that. Do you think someone was trying to get in? Bo - I don't know, maybe. I could be a little on edge. Hope - Rafe, what's going on? This isn't a social call. Rafe - No, it isn't. Listen, she's okay but Marlena was just attacked by someone with a knife. They all go inside the house. The man watches. Rafe - The guy with the knife must have had someone waiting in the car. Bo - So you're telling us the attack on Marlena was perfectly timed. Hope - Which means it was Stefano; of course we can't prove it. Rafe - There's more. Roman wants John and Marlena to go to a safehouse. Bo and Hope agree that's a good idea. Rafe - He wants you guys to go too. I know it's a lot to ask. You guys aren't big on hiding ... Bo - Don't worry about it. That is also a good idea. Hope - Yeah. Ciara is already with your mom and there's that church trip coming up. Bo - So Mom can take Ciara with her and they'll be out of the line of fire. Hope - We'll get some things together and leave as soon as possible. Rafe - That's an easier sell than I expected. Bo - Well we were all talking about it earlier. Hope - Ciara needs to be safe and she needs us to be safe until we bring this bastard down for good.

DiMera mansion - Part 2: Stefano is on the phone again. So that fake attack on Marlena looked real? And my man got away? Excellent. Now they know how far I'm willing to go to get my coin back. Yes do exactly as you were instructed and keep me informed of every move that they make.

HTS - Part 3: Kate - Please tell me that this isn't true. Lucas - Just because I'm working with Sami doesn't mean that I betrayed you. Kate - No. It absolutely does mean that you betrayed me but I'm going to let it pass for now because I know that you have children and I know that you have responsibilities. But you need to find something where you're going to earn money, not lose it. Sami - Actually Kate, that's the plan. Kate - Really? Because I think you would lose money selling lemonade in the Sahara. Maybe you learned something about business from me but now you're going to be working opposite me and Madison and we're going to bury you. Sami - I don't think so. I think you're little partnership is flawed by the fact that you are screwing her husband. Lucas - Okay, that's enough. Lucas has to get inbetween them. That's enough - both of you - go back to your neutral corners. Kate - Are you through? Lucas - Yeah. Kate - No, there's nothing 'through' about this. Trust me, it's not over. She walks away. Sami - She mutters something - all I got was 'go after her'. If you hadn't been here I would have really let her have it.

Brady pub - Part 3: Kate walks to the bar and orders a martini. Madison walks up to her - Kate. Kate - Just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse. Madi - So you're having a bad day. Why don't you share. Wanna tell me about it? Kate - No. Madi - Really? Come on. Share with me. I'm not having a great day myself. Justin just told me there's no way for me to stop Ian from making you co-CEO. Kate - Well, maybe for a minute. Madi - There's a table right there. Let's talk, woman to woman. Kate - CEO to CEO. Madi - You can't be any happier about this than I am. Kate - Well I certainly wouldn't have chosen you to work with to put it kindly. But I think this job is going to present a challenge if not an opportunity. Madi - You think this job is going to present a big fat paycheque which you desperately need because Stefano dumped you. Kate - I'm not as desperate as you think I am. And after you left the meeting yesterday I stayed behind to tell Ian that I thought it would be absolutely impossible for the two of us to work together. It was just not going to fly. Madi - So you turned it down. Kate - No, because I stayed and listened to the explanation of why he wants us to work together. Would you like to hear what it is he told me that made me change my mind?

HTS - Part 4: Roman ends his call and tells the others - That was Rafe. Bo and Hope are on board. We'll meet them at the safehouse. Carrie - Can I do anything? Austin and I can look after Ciara. Roman - That's okay. Ciara is with her grandmother; she's okay for now. We'll make sure they both stay okay. Now that agent I told you about will take us to the townhouse so you can pick up some things but we've got to move fast. Just the basics okay. Agent Harmon shows up. Roman introduces him to everyone. John - Roman says you've been on Stefano's detail for a number of years. Harmon - Many frustrating years. John - I don't need to tell you how treacherous he can be. Harmon - You sure don't. John - In all the years I've known him I've never seen him so desperate. If he doesn't get this coin he's going to keep coming after us. Harmon - We better get going. John stops Marlena - I am so sorry. Marlena - Don't be sorry. We're going to be together. That's all that matters.

Lucas - You really think you held back just now. Sami - Yes. After everything she said she deserved a lot more. Lucas - I can't improve your relationship with my mother, I get that but what about us. What about our relationship. Sami - Our relationship is great. What do you mean? We're getting along great with the kids and we're going to work together. Our relationship was good even before we ... Lucas - Before we kissed? Sami - Yeah. I am so glad you're back and that you're staying. Lucas - I get that. What I want to know is why. Sami - Why what? Lucas - Why are you glad I'm staying? Sami - Because we're good together, that's why. Lucas - It has nothing to do with the fact that it galls my mother completely that we're working together? That's not it? Sami scoffs - It never even crossed my mind. Lucas - I'm not going to do this. I'm not going to help you get revenge on people like this. Sami - I'm not doing that. Lucas - That's exactly what you're doing. You didn't let it just slip out that we're working together. You let my mother spew all the venom you had and then you flung it in her face. You did it in public. Sami - I didn't do that. Lucas - Yes you did. Remember what we talked about. You know what today was going to be. It was going to be a drama free day. What happened to that? Sami shrugs. Lucas - You know what. You can't tell me things that I see with my own eyes aren't true. Sami - I never do that. Lucas - You always do that and I'm not going to have it anymore. That's it. I may not be able to improve your relationship with my mother but I'm not going to have you guys playing me against each other. I won't do it anymore. Sami - Fine. You don't want to work at Countess W then fine, you don't have to work with me. But if you're going to back out of our deal then just tell me now.

Safehouse - Part 1: Rafe is there along with Agent Harmon, Bo, Hope, John and Marlena. Bo - This is nice; the perfect opportunity for the 4 of us to get to know each other even better. Marlena has her cell out - Word game anybody? Hope - I hate living our lives as a reaction to Stefano. So does Bo. John - I think we all just to hang onto to the idea that the sooner we figure out what this coin means the sooner we put Stefano away. Roman comes in with Agent Spencer. Carrie stopped to get groceries; she'll be here soon. Rafe - Wait, Carrie knows where this place is? I don't think that's such a good idea. Roman - Why not? Rafe - Because then she's involved too; puts her in jeopardy. Roman - Don't worry as soon as everyone gets settled in she'll go and she'll be protected. Rafe - Great. You guys are sure you won't followed? Spencer - Positive. John - We took the backroads. If anyone was tailing us we would have spotted them. Rafe - I hope you're right. Spencer - There's no need to worry. This place has a state of the art security system in direct communication with headquarters. There's no landlines, computer terminals, wi-fi or anything else that can be hacked, breached or compromised. Rafe - If you say so. Spencer - Once FBI always FBI eh. You really don't trust any other agency, do you? Rafe - Actually I think it's that I know very well what DiMera is capable of. Spencer - Yes I know you do which is why I hope you'll accept my offer. I want to enlist you into the ISA; at least until all these threats are over with. John - That's quite an offer Rafe. See the FBI doesn't usually trust the ISA anymore than the ISA trusts the FBI. Rafe - Whatever I can do; glad to help. Spencer - Marvellous. Harmon will be your contact. Roman - Keep the communication to a minimum. Any breach at all Stefano could find out. Hope - What about our families? Roman - I will let anyone that needs to know that you are safe and there's no need to worry. Right now I've got to make some phone calls so I'll be back. Spencer - Meanwhile I have news about that coin DiMera was willing to kill for.

HTS - Part 5: Lucas - You're amazing, you know that. This is classic you. I tell you something you don't like so what do you do? You give me an ultimatum. Sami - It's not an ultimatum. I'm just saying if you don't want to work with me you've got to tell me now. Lucas - I'm not backing out. I'm trying to set things straight before they begin; that's all. And I'm not going into revenge with you so I'm not going after Madison or my mother. We're not trying to bury the company; we're trying to make what we have grow and prosper. Sami - Well obviously. That goes without saying. Lucas - It doesn't go without saying and I won't have you string me along. We're doing this for us, for our kids and for our future. But if anything happens; if you do anything at all underhanded that's it - I'm gone. I mean it. Sami - It sounds like you don't trust me. Lucas - I don't trust you so know that your new partner is going to be watching you like a hawk. So if you don't want to work together now under these new terms and conditions fine, you just let me know but you're going to have to do it now. Sami - You've changed. Lucas - Yeah. I guess if I don't let you play me like a poker hand anymore, yeah, I guess I've changed. Sami - I don't want to play you like a poker hand. I just want to work with you. Lucas - And? Sami - And I get that you don't want to be in the middle of a war between me and your mother. Lucas - So promise me it's not going to happen. Sami - To be completely honest I promise to try my best not to let that happen. Lucas - Okay. That wasn't so bad, was it? We're making some headway. I might regret this but you have a deal. That makes Sami happy. Lucas - I'm glad we got that settled then. I just have one more question. What's going on with that kiss? Sami - That kiss was just me thanking you for taking me, Will and Allie out and showing us a fun day; reminding us that we're a family. Lucas - Are you sure that's all it was? Sami - You tell me. She kisses him again.

Brady pub - Part 4: Madi - Do you really think you can trust Ian or anything he says because you know this partnership is just his way of rubbing my nose in it. Kate - In what? Madi - The fact that you're back in his life. Kate - OMG. Don't you think that's a bit disingenuous coming from someone who is asking him for a divorce? So you just want him pining away after you while you set up housekeeping with Brady. Madi - Look, I knew my freedom from Ian would come with a price. I didn't know the price would be having to work with his mistress. Kate - Fine. Why don't we start with what we have in common. We loathe each other. Madi - Oh, finally, a point of agreement. Kate - But we're also both ambitious and pragmatic and we have to work together. And I think Ian has given me the perfect motivation for that. So he started off by telling me a few things about you that I already knew. Madi - Like what? Kate - Like you're ruthless and you're driven and he didn't exactly say craven but that was implied. Madi - And that's all he said? Kate - No. He also said that you were creative, intelligent and self-sufficient. He said those were the traits we had in common and I thought that was a fairly accurate assessment of me at least. Madi - Okay but I don't see any of that convincing you to want to work with me. Honestly this whole diva thing you have going on, you don't do duets at least not with women. Kate - That's true. I don't and I did feel that Ian was a little off his game; singing your praises wasn't exactly warming my heart. Then he shifted gears and he talked about our shared sense of competition, acute sense of competition, overwhelming sense of competition. Madi - I do like winning. Kate - So do I. Almost as much as I like seeing someone I despise lose. Madi - I think I might be beginning to see the light here. Kate - Yes. I think we also both have a sense of retribution and we're really motivated when we can focus on bringing down ... let's see ... how I can best put this, bringing down an arrogant little bitch. Madi - So while we both despise each other we hate Sami even more. Kate - Yes. You and I if nothing else are highly, highly motivated. So we're in agreement? Madi - Yes, we work together for one reason and one reason only; bring down the bitch also known as Sami Brady.

Safehouse - Part 2: Spencer - The ISA had a duplicate half coin made. It's being delivered to DiMera as we speak. John - With limited resources Hope and I tried the same thing in Alamainia. It bought us a little bit of time but he saw right through it. Spencer - He won't see through this. It's an exact replica right down to the finest detail; weight, quality of gold, even down to the slightest scratch with one noticeable exception. John - The inscription. Spencer - Yes the partial decode of the original coin we have says Yvette. The decoy will be gobblygook; it's virtually indecipherable. Harmon - It's nice to think of DiMera being that frustrated. Hope - I hope it drives him crazy. Harmon - Is it okay if I head back and start setting up the surveillance teams. Spencer tells him to keep him posted. Harmon will be in touch. He leaves but not before saying - You all stay safe. Spencer - Hernandez, I need to walk you through the security system and then I have to leave. Bo - John, do you think that after all these years we may be close to ending this war with the DiMera's? John - Yeah. We just have to make sure that we're the ones that win.

DiMera mansion - Part 3: Stefano opens the package he's just received. He pulls out the half coin and examines it - Finally.

Safehouse - Part 3: Spencer returns - Hernandez is up to speed on security. He'll fill you in on it. I'll make sure this place is monitored, patrolled. Even though this place is remote we can't be too careful where DiMera is concerned. He's bound to get suspicious when he finds out you've all just disappeared. Bo - Hopefully he won't give a damn now that he thinks he has his precious coin. John - I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching him try and decode a message that's impossible to decode. Marlena - I'd like to be a fly on the wall to watch him pace in that tiny jail cell. Hope - With his cellmate Bubba. Spencer - Remind me to never get on your bad side. If anything out of the ordinary comes up, you call me. John - Will do. Thanks Spencer. As Spencer opens the door to leave, Carrie shows up. Marlena thanks her for doing this. John tells Marlena it looks like Spencer has thought of everything. Marlena - He has. Just like the other person who thinks of everything, Stefano. Roman tells everyone to try and settle in, relax for awhile; I'll call and check on you in a while. Rafe is going to stay and show them how the security system works. Roman leaves. Carrie asks Marlena to come in the kitchen and see if there's anything she missed; she can write a list for her dad. Marlena - I see we're going to operate on traditional gender roles. Carrie looks at the guys - Do we really want these two cooking in the kitchen? Marlena - I don't mind, I'll help. So will Hope. The ladies head to the kitchen. Bo - How long do you think this is going to take? It's killing us to be away from Ciara again. John - With them cooking, hopefully a couple of days. You know Stefano is going to be occupied trying to break that fake code that will give the ISA time to crack the real one; hopefully come up with some intel that will put him away. Rafe - Do you really think the fake coin is that good? John - You heard Spencer, he said it's a perfect replica. Bo - It better be. If Stefano finds out we tried to trick him again, he won't hestitate on following through on his threats.

DiMera mansion - Part 4: Stefano is on his laptop. He types in 'toxic gas brain tumor'. Agent Harmon comes in. Stefano looks up. I've been expecting you. Another fake? Are you sure of that? Harmon - I was standing right there when Spencer told them about it; how it was delivered to you and the inscription was undecodable. Stefano - They must take me for a fool. Harmon - One more thing; the inscription on the real coin - they decoded part of it. So far they got Yvette. Stefano - Thank you. Harmon - Is there anything else you want me to do. Stefano - Yes. Take care of them. All of them.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Quote:

Lucas - You're amazing, you know that. This is classic you. I tell you something you don't like so what do you do? You give me an ultimatum. Sami - It's not an ultimatum. I'm just saying if you don't want to work with me you've got to tell me now. Lucas - I'm not backing out. I'm trying to set things straight before they begin; that's all. And I'm not going into revenge with you so I'm not going after Madison or my mother. We're not trying to bury the company; we're trying to make what we have grow and prosper. Sami - Well obviously. That goes without saying. Lucas - It doesn't go without saying and I won't have you string me along. We're doing this for us, for our kids and for our future. But if anything happens; if you do anything at all underhanded that's it - I'm gone. I mean it. Sami - It sounds like you don't trust me. Lucas - I don't trust you so know that your new partner is going to be watching you like a hawk. So if you don't want to work together now under these new terms and conditions fine, you just let me know but you're going to have to do it now.

Lucas, you go boy!!!

Now if only the writers would stick with this. Let that be the mission of their business story! I would watch that!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I'm glad Marlena actually got away on her own. Back in the 80s, Marlena fought back like hell. At Ridgecrest and in Stockholm, she devised plans to get away...

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Another thing... this would be the perfect way to have "Roman" be a Stefano plant... have him arrive at the mansion and bam!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Aliaron
Apr 27 2012, 02:22 PM
Quote:

Lucas - You're amazing, you know that. This is classic you. I tell you something you don't like so what do you do? You give me an ultimatum. Sami - It's not an ultimatum. I'm just saying if you don't want to work with me you've got to tell me now. Lucas - I'm not backing out. I'm trying to set things straight before they begin; that's all. And I'm not going into revenge with you so I'm not going after Madison or my mother. We're not trying to bury the company; we're trying to make what we have grow and prosper. Sami - Well obviously. That goes without saying. Lucas - It doesn't go without saying and I won't have you string me along. We're doing this for us, for our kids and for our future. But if anything happens; if you do anything at all underhanded that's it - I'm gone. I mean it. Sami - It sounds like you don't trust me. Lucas - I don't trust you so know that your new partner is going to be watching you like a hawk. So if you don't want to work together now under these new terms and conditions fine, you just let me know but you're going to have to do it now.

Lucas, you go boy!!!

Now if only the writers would stick with this. Let that be the mission of their business story! I would watch that!
Exactly! Lucas is in full 'I'm not taking your crap mode' calling her on her shit and letting her know that she has to play by his rules too, and I love it. THIS is what always made Lumi so good....he loved her but he loved her enough to also tell it like it is with her.....magnificent.

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

Everything sounds good. and 2 Lumi kisses initiated by Sami are awesome.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

"Why are you glad im staying she says cuz we are good together"

Rafe #2. Sami will be with him because he is a safe/good choice, not because of love.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

^^Lucas isn't a safe choice when Kate is his mother...and Sami knows it....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Apr 27 2012, 03:21 PM.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

This sounds good. And I love the idea of Rafe being in the ISA!!!

Helpless Romantic

Lucky
Apr 27 2012, 03:11 PM
This sounds good. And I love the idea of Rafe being in the ISA!!!
That's what I'm talking about. Rafe in ISA= LOVE IT!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Beth
Member Avatar

At least Rafe now has a real job. Love the Sami and Lucas stuff.

Ginger
Member Avatar

Easily a show I can skip.

Ho-hum to the safe house residents. Raise your hand if you're surprised Ralph is drafted for the ISA. Pffft...stupid

Ho-hum on Lucas declaring he won't be used again. If he were smart, he'd listen to his mother and hightail it out of town cause we all know the poor boy's going to be one of the casualties in the was between Sami and Kate.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

"Quit the cold turkey" :lol: :lol: That made me laugh out loud,this show sounds better than today's but not by much. :shame:

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Uh oh, Lucas sounds bossy. Hopefully it plays out differently.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Halloween Family
Apr 27 2012, 04:58 PM
But if he weren't standing up for himself then we would get complaints that he's being a lapdog. :eyeroll:

Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Hopeless_Dreamer
Apr 27 2012, 09:20 PM
Halloween Family
But if he weren't standing up for himself then we would get complaints that he's being a lapdog. :eyeroll:

Exactly. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. I would rather he call her on her shit then let her get away with it. This really SHOULDN'T be about revenge on his mother's company but making Countess W flourish without having to go to that length.....he's right.....because when you seek revenge you have to start by digging two graves...no one wins in the end.

rachelgreen

greeneyedgirl
Apr 27 2012, 02:44 PM
"Why are you glad im staying she says cuz we are good together"

Rafe #2. Sami will be with him because he is a safe/good choice, not because of love.

i agree. sami is using lucas big time and the fool is letting her. he should know better by now. but lucas has never been the brightest light in the tree. sami is using lucas to stick it to kate and she is also using him to keep her from dealing with her forbidden feelings she has for a certain brit.

she is going to break lucas heart just she did rafe. poor lucas.

rachelgreen

LuvingLumi
Apr 27 2012, 10:08 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Halloween Family

Exactly. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. I would rather he call her on her shit then let her get away with it. This really SHOULDN'T be about revenge on his mother's company but making Countess W flourish without having to go to that length.....he's right.....because when you seek revenge you have to start by digging two graves...no one wins in the end.

i don't mind lucas being all bossy. if he wants to believe he is in control, be my guest. but we all know sami is playing him. she is pulling his strings just like a puppet.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Halloween Family

I don't recall calling him a lap dog. My biggest complaint about Lucas in the past is his bossiness. you can direct that eye roll at someone else.

I am hoping that it reads differently than how it plays out.
Edited by Halloween Family, Apr 27 2012, 10:43 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply