Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: May Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 29 2012, 11:14 AM (6,800 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

The Young and the Restless
May Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Nice pic, She has a pretty face, gorgeous eyes and great hair, she just needs to put on about 15 pounds, because from the chin down, she looks older than she is.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

That really is a nice picture of Michelle.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Photoshop is a brilliant tool...

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Apr 29 2012, 06:36 PM
oh c'mon, that's not photoshopped.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 29 2012, 11:39 PM
Shick
Oh come on. No puffy eyes, completely blemish free. That pic was definitely "touched up" a bit.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

You can bet there is nary any pic anywhere of anyone in Hollywood that hasn't been touched up one way or another. ALL of them all, regardless of who they are.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Apr 29 2012, 11:49 PM
Sammie Jo
Shick
Oh come on. No puffy eyes, completely blemish free. That pic was definitely "touched up" a bit.
There is a big difference between photoshopped and airbrushed, and there isn't a picture coming out of hollywood that hasn't been airbrushed somewhere on the photo, even your precious, flawless :huh: sharon.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 30 2012, 09:50 AM
Shick
Sammie Jo
Shick
There is a big difference between photoshopped and airbrushed, and there isn't a picture coming out of hollywood that hasn't been airbrushed somewhere on the photo, even your precious, flawless :huh: sharon.
Never said Sharon was flawless, but thanks for putting words in my mouth :rolleyes:

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

Quote:

You can bet there is nary any pic anywhere of anyone in Hollywood that hasn't been touched up one way or another. ALL of them all, regardless of who they are.

Or a boob job for a big bed scene ;) :boobs:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Apr 30 2012, 02:04 PM
Sammie Jo
Shick
Sammie Jo

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Never said Sharon was flawless, but thanks for putting words in my mouth :rolleyes:
I see you don't recognize sarcasm, next time I'll use this Posted Image

LPS
Member Avatar

It is an old photo.

Shick
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Apr 30 2012, 04:15 PM
Shick
Sammie Jo
Shick

At times, sarcasm can be difficult to detect on the internet ..

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Lmao :laugh: Me thinks Mason did a good old fashion>GOTCHA!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

What's the take on SUPER SIZE Kyle y'all think this version will be a go?
Kyle lambasted Jack rightfully so and Jack is handling this WRONG, off he goes two-wheeling into Victor's office talking shit when all of it falls back on Kyle decision making.

O'My if Avery don't hurry up and remove her nose from the crevice of Precious P. ass then I'm gonna want her OFF screen Avery don't owe sister haggatha a damn thang she's shown the area of her ways so no more "Can we please be sister's" shit.
Edited by lightandday, Apr 30 2012, 06:52 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
Apr 30 2012, 05:36 PM
Sammie Jo
Apr 30 2012, 04:15 PM
Shick
Sammie Jo

At times, sarcasm can be difficult to detect on the internet ..
I don't know, I thought it was pretty blatant, when I said "your" precious sharon, that was the tell tale clue. lol

aishiteru
Member Avatar

MN's Nice
Apr 30 2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:

Or a boob job for a big bed scene ;) :boobs:
Don't touch to my favorite Emoticons :boobs: ! It is name : Sharon :chee:

MN's Nice
Member Avatar

(heh heh)

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

:soapbox: My take on NuKyle

For one thing he bears a more than unnerving resemblance to ADAM!!! :omg: :sheep: :run:
For another, you can tell just by looking at him that he's so full of himself (among other things! :peek: ). And BTW, any of you think Jack would father a dark-haired kid?

I'm beginning to suspect there's a real good reason they cast a Kyle with jet black hair, and today's eppy (May 1) was proof enough.
Edited by ArthriticBill, May 1 2012, 10:06 PM.

aishiteru
Member Avatar

Adam become so stupid nice ! i don't like this hypocrite face !!!! I prefered the bad Adam !!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply