Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Lexie Ends Her Treatment; 5/14 issue
Topic Started: May 3 2012, 01:17 PM (2,665 Views)
Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Lexie confers with Abe and decides she doesn't want to use what little time she has left pursuing medical treatment. "It's not necessarily something that Abe is thrilled about," points out James Reynolds (Abe). "But he tries to do everything that he can to make Lexie's last moments happy."

Abe joins Lexie when she shares her decision with Celeste and Cameron. Lexie's brother expresses concern that she is giving up, but Lexie assures him that isn't the case. In the end, Celeste and Cameron agree to help Lexie and Abe compile a list of things that Lexie would like to enjoy in her limited time left. "Abe and Lexie talk about some of the things that they'd like to do," shares Reynolds. "They decide to do some of them. Of course, there are other events going on in Salem that prevent some of the things that Lexie would like to do from happening, but they're very much in concert together making these plans." Privately, Abe also proceeds with his own agenda. Reynolds notes, "He is concerned with the cause of Lexie's tumor."

Credit: Second Chances
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I hope we get to see some of Lexie's bucket-list thing. Days needs to milk this death. When do we ever get a real soap death?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

This s/l is going to continuously have me in tears. :frownie: At least Lexie is going out doing the things she always wanted to do before she dies.

King
Member Avatar

I know this is supposed to be a "real" death, but none of them seem real anymore. Especially with Stefano involved.

I wouldn't be surprised if Renee Jones comes back one day, even though I know she's adamant about not.
Edited by King, May 3 2012, 01:49 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Ah, I'm going to enjoy this! I know it sounds morbid but real soap opera deaths are so rare and I'm glad this one is "real". I know RJ will do this story justice. I'm so ready for a good cry.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Man this is has got to be the most heartbreaking story :(

ivy

This story literally gives me goosebumps. It is so heartbreakingly good. DAYS should use Renee's talent while they are still able to. She will give it her all.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I wish it weren't happening at the same time as the safehouse stuff, but maybe after all of that when everyone feels settled and OK for a minute...and then Lexie's death shakes them all to the core. I'm hopeful the bucket list brings her into contact with a lot of people, even if they're "dead."

lysie
Member Avatar

How much you wanna bet that the things Lexie wants to do take her offscreen until the end of June.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

lysie
May 3 2012, 03:05 PM
How much you wanna bet that the things Lexie wants to do take her offscreen until the end of June.
I started thinking the same thing. Lexie will be mentioned doing her bucket list, but we'll never see her until she's on her death bed.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^Ditto...but I REALLY do hope we get to see her doing some of the things she wants to do. RJ deserves a decent exit.

TFP

jam6242
Member Avatar

This story hasn't moved me yet the way I thought it would. I think it's probably because some of her family interactions have been so contrived and artificial. And I also wouldn't be surprised if Lexie's "bucket list" occurs off screen. Of course, it would be more moving to see Lexie complete her bucket list if we had heard her talk about her dreams previously.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I don't even think she will get to the point of doing the things on her "bucket list." I think her heath will go downhill and prevent her from doing anything. There just isn't much time between now and her last airdate of June 20th so I think we will see her like we have been (once or twice a week) through May and then see her alot in her final days in June.

This sounds good though.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I hadn't even thought of that but yeah...a lot if it, if shown, will probably be her walking back into the house with Abe, a throwaway line about how awesome it was, and then talk of the undead Salemites or whatever. They might throw in a romantic scene with Abe (like a dance together), though.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

This is very sad to watch.

But she'll be back one day - grand waltzing with her brother Tony in Horton town square or something... no-one stays dead on DAYS.

Dany_E

Hope segways are on the bucket list. It's been ages since we've seen a good segway scene...

Lil
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
May 3 2012, 01:17 PM
Lexie confers with Abe and decides she doesn't want to use what little time she has left pursuing medical treatment. "It's not necessarily something that Abe is thrilled about," points out James Reynolds (Abe). "But he tries to do everything that he can to make Lexie's last moments happy."

Abe joins Lexie when she shares her decision with Celeste and Cameron. Lexie's brother expresses concern that she is giving up, but Lexie assures him that isn't the case. In the end, Celeste and Cameron agree to help Lexie and Abe compile a list of things that Lexie would like to enjoy in her limited time left. "Abe and Lexie talk about some of the things that they'd like to do," shares Reynolds. "They decide to do some of them. Of course, there are other events going on in Salem that prevent some of the things that Lexie would like to do from happening, but they're very much in concert together making these plans." Privately, Abe also proceeds with his own agenda. Reynolds notes, "He is concerned with the cause of Lexie's tumor."

Credit: Second Chances
I don't understand why Cameron who she just met is around for all this news but not EJ & Chad. Just cuz he's a doctor? Either way I am all set with FrankenLeno.

Lil
Member Avatar

Dany_E
May 3 2012, 11:05 PM
Hope segways are on the bucket list. It's been ages since we've seen a good segway scene...
hahahahaha or a treadmill...

GirlyGirl
Member Avatar

Dany_E
May 3 2012, 11:05 PM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: That was priceless! Thank you. I needed that this morning.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I agree we probably won't see Lexie do the things on her bucket list. I will still watch this storyline as it really is the only one keeping me interested.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply