Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B SOD: Liam has Feelings for Steffy!
Topic Started: May 4 2012, 08:13 AM (2,219 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Please Link back to Daytime Royalty :D

Liam has Feelings for Steffy

After the accident, things for Liam and Steffy get more complicated for Liam and Hope. Liam comes back with a secret, a big secret!!! The odds are finally even between Hope and Steffy. Liam is upset that Hope left the scene after running down Steffy and begins to have doubts. Liam has had a hard time breaking from Steffy and they share a moment when they return to L.A. Everything is not as clear as it was before. Things get hazy. He doesn’t have the same determination as he did before of being with Hope. Bill notices this as he tries to get Liam to finally leave Hope. He has a pull with Steffy, which grows stronger, plus the image Liam had of “Perfect Hope” has been tarnished. He’s having anxiety about Hope’s anxiety. On the other hand Steffy seems stronger and able to power through anything and does not self-destruct in the process. He notices that the two women handle crises very different. Liam is not being honest about where he stands, notes Clifton. Hope has no clue about how about the inner conflict Liam is facing. Liam is kissing one girl while engaged to another and is being a little self-centered in that he has expectations for others when he is not living up to par either.. Clifton notes, he doesn’t know how long Liam is going to get away with this behavior.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Surprise..Surprise Liam's confused! :rolleyes:
TFP Daytime

Checkers
Member Avatar

Not shocked. Always thought Liam had feelings for Steffy.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks again, Daytime! :wave:

faye34

so sick of this steffy, hope ,liam trainkwreck of a story they are the younger version of brooke, taylor and ridge nobody wants to see this mess anymore :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

when will this b over?i dont want steffy sucked into liam's life......hes a kid!!!!!she needs to b w a real man,bill <3

natdot99
Member Avatar

Steffy can do better that Bill and Liam. Liam is a loser and Bill is a narcissist sociopath who tried to kill his best friend granddaughter and lied to Steffy about a serious medical condition.
It bad enough that many viewers called Liam/Steffy/ Hope, Brooke/Ridge/Taylor 2.0 or the triangle from doom. To have another triangle with Steffy/Bill/ Katie would be triangle from Satan or Eric/Stephanie/ Brooke 2.0.
The universe would never grant a woman a soulmate who was considered murdering a pregnant woman and her child(who happened to be his best friend granddaughter) to prevent them from marrying their son and then have you give a false statements to the police.
Peace out, Posted ImagePosted Image
Edited by natdot99, May 10 2012, 08:46 PM.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Sorry all, but I love seeing Steffy get the best out these kids, because she is the only mature person in this trio. Bill knows that only Steffy can break this couple.

Fairytalelover
Member Avatar

I would love to see Steffy win, but we all know that Bell has it out for LOPE to become this super couple. I can see where is was headed Hope was suppose to be the new Brooke, and Steffy the new Taylor with the same nonsense fighting over a man... Not to take anything away from Hope but she cannot deliver the same drama as Steffy... Hope is being written and this good person whereas she has allot of flaws and they are trying to cover them up. Whereas they make the audience see that Steffy is severely flawed and they are trying to make her the enemy in every role. I would just like for them to give Steffy someone who can deliver the drama with her. I do not see this person's as Liam and Hope = IMHO

Steffy needs someone that is going to challenge her, and it ain't Liam... Liam is being written as being truly only in love with Hope and please let them marry and then they can take a 5 month vacation, and let the others get some air time...

natdot99
Member Avatar

I don't see how Liam and Hope could become a supercouple. She thinks by marrying Liam all her problems will go away. Liam, well is just a plain idiot. Give it a couple of months of living with Hope, that he wished he stayed married to Steffy.

Let Hope have RB Liam.
Peace outPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply