Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview: Week of May 7
Topic Started: May 4 2012, 04:44 PM (4,148 Views)
Ellie

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-50712/1399936/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Star784
Member Avatar

I dont even know what to say about this show anymore..

Helpless Romantic

What's the preview about and who is in it?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Aww damn, this is going to be one depressing week. I'm glad they didn't allude to the safehouse 6 not really being dead. Good job, NBC. Unfortunately, other places have. Let's hope that not everyone reads the mags.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Helpless Romantic
May 4 2012, 04:57 PM
What's the preview about and who is in it?
It's about the shocking deaths that don't happen. lol
Quote Post Goto Top

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Talk about an ugly cry. :omg: :lol:

Look, Jack and Jennifer get to stand in the middle of a crowd and look sad! :cheer:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Nice to see Jack. The rest of it is just stupid as hell.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

ChampagneRiver
May 4 2012, 05:04 PM
Talk about an ugly cry. :omg: :lol:

Look, Jack and Jennifer get to stand in the middle of a crowd and look sad! :cheer:
Ugh seriously? I guess these are those 2 days they taped that are basically crowd scenes :shame: (and I'm sure they will conveniently ignore any connection they may have to the "dead")

Virginia
Member Avatar

I will watch just to see Jack everything else is just pointless

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Cheap ass memorial pictures frames. Aww poor Austin, grieving for the wife he loves so much while she's professing her love to her soulmate Rafe :puke: And who the hell is Sami bawling her eyes for? She hates John and Marlena. She prob hates Carrie and Rafe. I guess she's crying for Uncle Bo and Aunt Hope. As for Mayor EJs press conference :eyeroll:

Tngerson1

Rafe is not carries soulmate, let's clear the air on thst. Austin is carries soulmate. And yes Austin got me crying when I saw that.

jwsel
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 4 2012, 04:57 PM
Aww damn, this is going to be one depressing week. I'm glad they didn't allude to the safehouse 6 not really being dead. Good job, NBC. Unfortunately, other places have. Let's hope that not everyone reads the mags.
Yeah, the promo doesn't spoil it. You just have to click on NBC's preview photos to be spoiled. ^o)

Aldo
Member Avatar

Posted Image

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

And I thought they dropped the ball with Salem's College Sports website that was a PowerPoint slide LMAO.
Edited by Aldo, May 4 2012, 07:05 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

How sad to watch Austin bawl his eyes out for the woman he loved more than anything while said woman is ready and willing to cheat with her brother-in-law. :shame: This show is just ... ugh ... I'm running out of words for it!

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
May 4 2012, 07:31 PM
How sad to watch Austin bawl his eyes out for the woman he loved more than anything while said woman is ready and willing to cheat with her brother-in-law. :shame: This show is just ... ugh ... I'm running out of words for it!
Poor Austin indeed. I think another reason this triangle doesn't work for me--apart from Carrie now wearing "Shallow and Fickle" crown passed on from Jennifer--is that I don't see that Rafe has any huge advantage over Austin in looks, smarts, or temperament. it's not like Rafe was dashing and adventurous and Austin safe and predictable. They're both the same kind of guy: decent, stable, family-oriented, and low-key. The choice is between vanilla and vanilla.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
May 4 2012, 07:31 PM
What baffles me is how MarDar thought viewers would actually want to see Carrie and Rafe come together when they both come off so unappealing. :shrug: Forget the fact that they never had any relationship to speak of and the whole thing comes off more like adolescent crushes.

It's way too over dramatized for what it is. :shame:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Wonder if they will bother to have Sami cry over the loss of Rafe, you know, her HUSBAND? Since they aren't divorced yet, and just a week ago she was telling EJ that she missed him, I would hope she shows some emotion over the fact that he is gone.

Alin89
Member Avatar

is there a youtube version?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Didn't look so terrible to me,other than Dimera lying his head off as usual.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ivy

Its just a preview but the tears are already starting. Seeing Austin cry got to me. Poor guy!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply