Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview: Week of May 7
Topic Started: May 4 2012, 04:44 PM (4,155 Views)
MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

I think I will pass and watch the Young and the Restless :) I feel bad for Austin but other than that Days is a trainwreck :soapbox:
Edited by MaterialGurl, May 4 2012, 08:58 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tngerson1

Oh yeah me tok Austin got me crying. Is there a YouTube verision?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

This is so contrived, no one is dead :eyeroll:

James&AriFan
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
May 4 2012, 08:18 PM
Wonder if they will bother to have Sami cry over the loss of Rafe, you know, her HUSBAND? Since they aren't divorced yet, and just a week ago she was telling EJ that she missed him, I would hope she shows some emotion over the fact that he is gone.
it really is ridiculous. On Mondays epi when she finds out they are dead she names everyone in the safehouse BUT Rafe and Carrie. so pathetic.

davidmiller
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
May 4 2012, 08:18 PM
Wonder if they will bother to have Sami cry over the loss of Rafe, you know, her HUSBAND? Since they aren't divorced yet, and just a week ago she was telling EJ that she missed him, I would hope she shows some emotion over the fact that he is gone.
Once people get divorced, die, or leave town, they don't matter anymore. Where are Rex and Cassie? Why has Eric never been back for any of the major events in Salem?

I don't think Sami hates John and Marlena, she just doesn't like them all that much right now. I think she kinda does have a right to dislike Carrie and Rafe right now. Just because Sami cheated doesn't mean that Rafe she go after her sister. And I thought Carrie was supposed to be the good sister who everyone loved. Isn't getting involved with her sisters husband beneath her? And why the hell is Marlena encouraging Carrie and Rafe to get together?

Tngerson1

Wait she is not encouraging them to get together I think she wants her to save her marriage but us gonna be supportive of Carrie decision. Even though her decision SUCKS!

londoncalling10

Is this preview any where besides NBC what is up with NBC not showing this everywhere! Is there a place on YT where I can find it? Thanks in advance.

Helpless Romantic

Anybody YT please?

jwsel
Member Avatar

Did that group at the Pub not include Caroline?

KathyB16
Member Avatar

londoncalling10
May 4 2012, 09:50 PM
Is this preview any where besides NBC what is up with NBC not showing this everywhere! Is there a place on YT where I can find it? Thanks in advance.
No one has posted a YT version yet.

I hope someone does today. I can't see them at NBC either.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Well, I can't watch it... but not very happy about a plot about people being dead but not really. Its quite boring. They should at least kept that bit secret.

EJfanForever
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtoy6cTqCAE

KathyB16
Member Avatar

thank you for posting EJfanForever

Interesting to see the promo pictures in frames. John in black one
Edited by KathyB16, May 5 2012, 06:55 AM.

paul89

thanks

CarlD2

I get that Will is upset about "losing" his family (or Marlena, anyway, not sure the writers remember he's related to anyone else there, or that he and Rafe were supposedly close), but I wonder why they have him as the voice of outrage when his entire story has been about how much he wants to be with the Dimeras. I guess he sees EJ as being a not-bad Dimera and Stefano as being a bad Dimera.

At least Jack will be on.

londoncalling10

I found it on YT
Preview
Edited by londoncalling10, May 5 2012, 09:47 AM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Could Ian have had a hand in this?!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Atleast shits happening. I can't complain

jwsel
Member Avatar

Hologram
May 5 2012, 06:16 AM
Well, I can't watch it... but not very happy about a plot about people being dead but not really. Its quite boring. They should at least kept that bit secret.
I don't see how they could really keep it a secret from the audience. We are not going to believe TPTB killed Bo, Hope, John and Marlena in one fell swoop. What I dislike is that Roman and Shane are going to make their loved ones believe everyone is dead and then reveal the secret just a few days later. So we'll have 2-3 days of mourning/anger and then it will all be moot. That has zero dramatic impact, and it makes no sense from a tactical standpoint. Either the truth should be revealed immediately or the people in Salem should have been left in the dark about the safe house gang being alive.

That is just so symptomatic of MarDar's biggest weakness. They have no sense of pacing or how to play out the beats of a story. Things happen and then are so quickly resolved that they either have no dramatic impact or are just nonsensical (or both).

LonePirate
Member Avatar

jwsel
May 5 2012, 12:06 PM
That is just so symptomatic of MarDar's biggest weakness. They have no sense of pacing or how to play out the beats of a story. Things happen and then are so quickly resolved that they either have no dramatic impact or are just nonsensical (or both).

MarDar also routinely fails to play out story beats as they have neglected many of them in several different stories, often leaving viewers scratching their heads as to when certain events happened or why they didn't happen at all.
Edited by LonePirate, May 5 2012, 12:31 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply