Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
True Blood: Season 5
Topic Started: May 5 2012, 02:19 AM (4,031 Views)
EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Wow those spoilers sound amazing! Lol at the possibility of Tara becoming something she hates...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Thanks Kenny! Love when you post all these good articles!

LOVE LOVE LOVE that as soon as Game of Thrones ends, True Blood picks up! Thanks, HBO, for not leaving me hanging without some of your awesome series!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Interview... True Blood 2012! Anna Paquin and Christopher Meloni!

Daytime
Member Avatar

True Blood Season 5: Conjuring Up Season 4 Show

Kenny
Member Avatar

HBO released a script page of the season premiere today. Here's a transcript of it.

Spoiler: click to toggle

King
Member Avatar

Does anyone know where to get an in-depth season four recap video? I forget EVERYTHING.

Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Jun 7 2012, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know where to get an in-depth season four recap video? I forget EVERYTHING.
Daytime posted a 15 minute recap video in this thread a few days ago. Just incase you can't watch it embedded, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HJBe19VyNA

Where we left off last season...

Jason confessed to Hoyt that he had sex with Jessica. Hoyt beat the shit out of him.

Jessica turned up at Jason's place later that night (dressed as Little Red Riding Hood -- it was Halloween) and the two of them had sex again. Later, when Jason was alone, Steve Newlin (former leader of the Fellowship of the Sun) showed up at his front door revealing that he's now a vampire.

After being killed by Bill at the Moon Goddess Emporium, Marnie possessed Lafayette's body and murdered Jesus to "steal his power." (The result of this is that Lafayette is now the host for the demon that used to reside inside Jesus.) Later, Marnie bound Bill and Eric by silver and tried to burn them alive, but Sookie arrived just in time to save the day (with the help of Holly and Tara). Accepting her defeat, Marnie left Lafayette's body and went off into the light.

Sookie confessed to Bill and Eric that she loves them both but decided not to be with either of them. "I can't stand this anymore. It's like being ripped in half. No matter what I do, somebody I love gets hurt. There's only one way I see this ending, and it's me walking away with neither of you."

Terry's former marine buddy, Patrick (played by Scott Foley), showed up at Merlotte's, surprising Terry and Arlene. Later, the ghost of Renee (Arlene's serial killer ex) appeared to Arlene to give her a warning about Terry: "That man is bringing trouble of the worst kind. The ghosts of his past... they won't rest forever. Run."

Bill and Eric killed Nan Flanagan (member of the Vampire Authority) to protect Sookie.

Russell Edgington was unearthed from the cement tomb that Bill, Eric and Alcide buried him in at the end of season 3.

After being dumped by Alcide, Debbie went to Sookie's house with a shotgun, determined to kill her. Tara was caught in the crossfire and ended up having her head blown off. Sookie tackled Debbie to the ground and shot her in the face. The final scene was Sookie cradling Tara's lifeless body and crying out for help.

Kenny
Member Avatar

July episode summaries:

Spoiler: click to toggle

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Excellent! Was very surprise when PAM gave Tara her blood..did not see that coming at all..I thought for sure it would be bill or Eric..damn Eric that's how you welcome your "sister" back..damn that shit scared me when Tara pop out of that grave! She's something she has hated since vampire were outed..Alcide is still fucking hot..woot woot true blood is back baby!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I loved the premiere. That ending with Tara popping out of the ground actually made me jump, LoL. What the hell is wrong with her though? Is she brain damaged or something?

Daytime
Member Avatar

So that kiss between Eric and the mystery vamp was freakin hawt.. Until I found out that was his sister.. :puke:

I am going to enjoy Eric and Bill's bromace. Love Eric's F**K Sookie comment.. I've been saying that since 3rd Season..lol :D

Sookie is still working the nerves, hopefully it gets better throughout the season..

Feel bad for Lafayette, too much loss for one person to go through, I see why he wanted Tara turned.. :(

Vamp Tara is going to be hell on wheels..I am kinda interested to see where they are going with this..

Jessica, glad to see she's enjoying all the things she would have missed as a human.. :thumbsup:

As long as they keep Jason naked, its all good.. lol

Steve Newlan.. Is in love with Jason!!!!! That caught me completely off guard.. but I kinda like him and Jessica fighting over Jason.. This should be fun.. :D

Tonight's episode was a nice setup for the season, it wasn't as big of an impact as I thought.. Still looking forward to the season though.

Our Chris Meloni first episode is next week, so I have no complaints... :D :rockon:

Edited by Daytime, Jun 10 2012, 09:49 PM.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 10 2012, 09:22 PM
I loved the premiere. That ending with Tara popping out of the ground actually made me jump, LoL. What the hell is wrong with her though? Is she brain damaged or something?
She did look retarded

Daytime
Member Avatar

Ej_Sami
Jun 10 2012, 09:27 PM
Kenny
Jun 10 2012, 09:22 PM
She did look retarded
Pam did say since part of head was missing she could come back wrong or something...

We thought human Tara wasn't all there, I think Vamp Tara is going to be worse..lol

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Daytime
Jun 10 2012, 09:25 PM

Mhm! I swear, Ryan Kwanten gets sexier every season. Lol!

I enjoyed the premiere as well. Can't wait to see what happens with Chris Meloni next week.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Loved tonight's premiere...just enough from everyone to get me excited for the season.

LOL at fucked up Tara! Pam did mention that it could happen, but not sure if I want another season of Sookie babying another vamp.

So happy to have Eric back on screen, and I love the bromance between Eric and Bill. Loved his weird ass sister/brother thing with Nora. Good grief they don't waste time!!
Kind of confused who is trying to capture Eric and Bill...was that the Authority both times?

I feel they took Lafayette too dark and I don't know how they will get him back to anything light after all of this. I missed flamboyant but tough Lafayette cooking in the kitchen bitching at people and getting high on V. He brought the levity at one point. But to have the guy lose his boyfriend and cousin in one day is too much. Love me some Lafayette.

LOL that Steve Newlin is gay...where are they going with this?

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh, and WTF happened with the sound? The audio was about two seconds off from the scene for me.
What that me? Or HBO?

Daytime
Member Avatar

My sound was ok, either that or I didn't notice it.

Oh btw, what do you guys think happened with Jesus? I am hoping they find a way to bring him back.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Fantastic premiere. I really didn't know what they were going to do with Tara. Loved how that turned out.... Pam being her makers is going to make for lots of interesting stuff, on top of vamp Tara clearly being crazy.

Looks to be a good season!

RoseVioletDaisy
Member Avatar

Daytime
So that kiss between Eric and the mystery vamp was freakin hawt.. Until I found out that was his sister.. :puke:

They're not really related, they just had the same maker. That aspect doesn't really bother me, especially since they can't procreate anyway.

Daytime
I am going to enjoy Eric and Bill's bromace.

Me too, although I'm a little annoyed that we'll never get at least one episode featuring the wacky adventures of Marcellus Clarke and Ike Applebaum as they open up a vampire speed-cleaning business together in Tucson or Des Moines. They should at least do a little what-if webisode about it. I love that Eric's fake name was IkeA. :blulaugh:

Daytime
Love Eric's F**K Sookie comment.. I've been saying that since 3rd Season..lol :D

I don't expect it to last. He'd just been rejected and he's hurt, pissed, and the Authority has signed his death warrant. I don't think his reaction is surprising but the look on his face IMO also says that he didn't entirely mean it.

Daytime
Sookie is still working the nerves, hopefully it gets better throughout the season..

I found her far more tolerable with Lafayette and Pam than I have in a long time.

Daytime
Feel bad for Lafayette, too much loss for one person to go through, I see why he wanted Tara turned.. :(

Vamp Tara is going to be hell on wheels..I am kinda interested to see where they are going with this.

I totally understand why Lafayette did it but I think he's gonna regret it big-time.

Daytime

Yeah, get Eric and/or Jason naked at least once per episode and I'm a happy girl.

Daytime
Steve Newlan.. Is in love with Jason!!!!! That caught me completely off guard.. but I kinda like him and Jessica fighting over Jason.. This should be fun.. :D

I love it. I suspected that Newlan was so enraged when Jason slept with his wife because he was jealous. Not of Jason but of his wife, for having Jason first.

Alligato
Jun 10 2012, 09:48 PM
Loved tonight's premiere...just enough from everyone to get me excited for the season.

LOL at fucked up Tara! Pam did mention that it could happen, but not sure if I want another season of Sookie babying another vamp.

I believe Pam said that Tara could wake up "completely and utterly fucktarded". I have a bad feeling that that's exactly what's gonna happen.

Alligato
So happy to have Eric back on screen, and I love the bromance between Eric and Bill. Loved his weird ass sister/brother thing with Nora. Good grief they don't waste time!!

In all fairness, Eric and Nora have probably known each other for at least a few hundred years and probably do this every time they see each other. Although, I suspect Eric's urgency has a lot to do with the circumstances. He's just been rejected by Sookie and his bond with Nora is through Godric, who he was mourning not that long ago, and who haunted his dreams during his recent amnesia. Eric's always used sex as stress relief and affirmation of his alpha-maleness so I'm not at all surprised that he went for rebound/revenge sex with someone he has a pre-existing bond with. That Bill was right there to hear it all was just icing on the cake for him. But I have a feeling Nora's not long for this world. When she dies protecting him from Russell (not a spoiler, just a guess), Eric will have to confront his remaining feelings, both positive and negative, for Sookie

Alligato
Kind of confused who is trying to capture Eric and Bill...was that the Authority both times?

The first capture at Bill's house was by a group from The Authority under Nora's command. The Authority didn't trust Nan anymore so they wanted her followed as she carried out the sentence against Bill and Eric. Wanting to get Eric out, Nora volunteered to shadow Nan's team. I have a feeling that Nora knew that Eric and Bill would kill them all and her team would be there to nab them when they left the house. The second capture at the end of the episode was by a large group from The Authority that I'm guessing had either infiltrated the group helping them or tracked Eric's "untraceable" phone when he got the call from Alcide about Russell's escape.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply