Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
True Blood: Season 5
Topic Started: May 5 2012, 02:19 AM (3,980 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

True Blood Season 5: In the Weeks Ahead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhEyuLqXXeY&feature=g-u-u
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I don't really like Jason's new mature outlook. He was like that last season too and it made him boring. Tara as Pam's baby vampire is cool. Lots of potential there. I'm wondering if Jesus didn't reanimate himself some way, like through possession or something (Zombie? lol). After last season, I'm not very optimistic about the show, but the writers should easily be able to create something better than last year's mess.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

The premiere was great!

Eric and Nora were SMOKING! Sookie who? Man and I like Sookie and Eric, a LOT! But boy those two were hot and yeah, whatever if they were 'really' related I'll probably have issues but yeah, they share the same maker...big woop....I'm glad Eric said, Sookie who? I still don't know what all these guys see in her....Alcide, Bill and Eric all gravitate toward her like flies to dog shit...must be that damn ferry blood, lol.

Jason needs to remain naked behind a door during every episode, I demand it! So Steve Newlan is gay and he's in love with Jason.....lmfao.....hysterical and then there comes Jessica. I also liked that she seems to just want to fuck Jason and nothing more (for now).....I enjoyed the interchange of Hoyt and his buddies with Jason....boy Hoyt really is hung up over losing her to Jason, and I feel that she also loves him too...I don't think those two are over by a long shot....she's already moving on from Jason and it hasn't even been 2 days, lol, she's be back up Hoyt's alley in no time.

Tara is going to be something crazy as a vamp....and my poor Lafayette....he's my favorite character on the show, he seriously makes or breaks True Blood for me.

I loved how they are feeding Russell humans, it's like they are giving the lions their meat, awesome!

Bill and Eric's friendship is great....love how Eric did Nora and Bill was there hearing every word of it, lol....

The entire episode was great, I can't wait for the rest of the shows.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I really enjoyed the premiere.

I'm looking forward to Vamp Tara. I also love that Pam is her maker. Pam in the ugly sweater <3

I really hope Lafayette is not a depressing mess all season. It's like he's getting the exact same writing Tara got for the last two seasons.

I've usually hated Jason's storylines, but I love the fact that Steve is in love with him. I can't wait to see more of the Jessica/Hoyt/Jason/Steve quad.

Sam's storyline is a bore yet again. I'd be perfectly fine if he was written out.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Well damn, I FINALLY managed to find somewhere online where I could watch the premiere and YAY! it was AWESOME! I loved all of it. Pam in the Wal Mart sweats, Sookie picking up chunks of skull & brain matter in her dish gloves, Jason swearing to God that he really is that much of an asshole but doesn't want to be anymore so he's just going to drive her home, Jessica saving Jason from Gay Vamp American, Tara popping out of the grave presumably fucktarded ... all of it! Cannot wait to see what the season brings!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Nothing really occurred yesterday except Luna's kid turned into a really cute husky!

Tara is one crazy vamp....and I loved how she told both Lafayette and Sookie that she would NEVER forgive them for this....

Oh boy....those two better be careful.....

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

The premeire was good, I need more.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Second show was good, but I just want to say that Arlene needs to go back to waitressing, and Lafayette cooking. But mostly for Arlene, I really don't give a crap about her shit. Can't we just have an hour of Vampire Authority and if we must, wolf shit? Why do we need to worry about who Andy Bellefleur is screwing?

I have found in some of my favorite shows that the first two seasons are awesome, but they stray so far from the awesomeness for more story and it kind of ruins it. Put Arlene back in the restaurant (remember in season 1 where she taunted Lafayette with her "peaches and cream") and ground the show back at Merlottes. I miss Tara taking shots behind the bar.

That said, I love that Tara remembered them both and is pissed. She should be. Glad she is psycho nuts.
Loved everything about the vampires, and even tolerated most of the wolf/shifter crap. Cute husky! :)
Kind of over Steve Newlin...wtf is his purpose?

aimees76
Member Avatar

Okay,I'm sorry but I lmao at Newlin dancing into Jessica's party. Something about him now is so darn cute! The wolf shit is on my last nerve, and I'm not interested in Arlene and Terry's stuff either, but I get why they can't just keep the show where it was in Season 1. I LOVED the Authority stuff though, and it's about DAMN time we start to see Pam's history!!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Anna Draper! And her boobs!

Lil
Member Avatar

I hate that thing that Lafayette turns into. Most of the effects on this show are pretty good but that thing is stupid looking lol

Lil
Member Avatar

So far, Pam is the only one I really find myself giving a shit about this season. Though I enjoyed drunk Sookie lol Most entertaining she's been in ages

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This latest episode has been my favorite so far. Loved drunk Sookie and Alcide..Can't wait for them to get Alcide naked!! Also, it was a brilliant move to make Tara's maker Pam. I'm just loving how much Pam we're getting this season. She's become my favorite character. And definitely interested in fairy land now.

The only story I'm not feeling is Terry's story. It just feels out of place.

Lil
Member Avatar

Yeah Terry's story is very random.
Pam has been my fave character since pretty much always. I love how much of her we're seeing now.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I also think this was the best episode of the season, so far.

making Pam a main character was a great decision. She's become my absolute favorite!

I'm so over the Terry storyline already. it's just so random and not needed.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I wonder why there is a decapitated head with the mouth sewn shut in Ruby Jean's room?

Daytime
Member Avatar

Tonight's episode was totally BS... WTH was that? Ugh! I have a headache after watching.. The only interesting thing about this episode was the Jessica and Tara dynamic... This show never leaves me this pissed but it has tonight.. :shame:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Meh, I was really excited by the season promo, but I'm not sure where I stand with what we've got so far. Some of it I'm intrigued by and the other parts are just all over the place for me.

Nothing has really brought me to the edge of my seat in these first five episodes.

LPS
Member Avatar

The problem with True Blood is that there is too much stuff going on. It is hard to keep the storyline straight and there are way too many characters. Subtly is sometimes a blessing.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Who was that blonde in the bar? She looked so familiar.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply