Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soap Alums Split: Lindsay Hartley Files For Divorce From Justin Hartley
Topic Started: May 6 2012, 11:39 AM (6,290 Views)
nickyj12345
Member Avatar

"Days of our Lives" star Lindsay Hartley has filed for divorce from "Smallville" actor Justin Hartley ... TMZ has learned.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/06/justin-hartley-lindsay-hartley-divorce/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

IT should read 'former' DOOL star....lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

She was more a Passion's star then DAYS, but I guess they used DAYS because its still on the air....barely. LOL

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

oh wow at first,i was like who???? bc i only know that Ari is married to Kyle but then realized this is a former DAYS's star.man,u scared me there for a minute.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Glad to know its not a current cast member. Although judging from the defunct Dirty Soap reality show,It wouldn't shock me if GG and his wife split

Helpless Romantic

Wow! They really seemed like a happy couple. It's a shame.

Mindy
Member Avatar

Aww, that's too bad. They did seem like a happy couple.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sad news, soap fans. TMZ is reporting former Passions, Days of Our Lives and All My Children star Lindsay Hartley has filed for divorce from husband Justin Hartley. According to the site, the actress listed "irreconcilable differences" as the reason she is ending her marriage of eight years.

The Hartley's romance began on the set of Passions in 2003; a year later the two tied the knot. They share one daughter, 7-year-old Isabella.

Daytime Confidential

"Days of our Lives" star Lindsay Hartley has filed for divorce from "Smallville" actor Justin Hartley ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay filed the docs in L.A. County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences."

The couple met back in 2003 while both starring on the soap opera "Passions" -- and were married a year later. They have a 7-year-old daughter.

Since "Passions," Lindsay has starred on "All My Children" and "Days of Our Lives."

Lindsay is asking for joint physical and legal custody. So far, no word back from Justin.

TMZ
Edited by Daytime, May 6 2012, 12:18 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Aw. :OhMy:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Who did he play on Passions? I think he was also up for the role of Ej Dimera 6 years ago. I think the should bring her back to Days. She had good, natural chemistry with Ej, a nice friendship with potential for more. They missed out with that pairing.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

alex
May 6 2012, 12:17 PM
Who did he play on Passions? I think he was also up for the role of Ej Dimera 6 years ago. I think the should bring her back to Days. She had good, natural chemistry with Ej, a nice friendship with potential for more. They missed out with that pairing.
Guy name fox

Sariah
Member Avatar

That is really sad. They seemed happy together.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

:OhMy: Wow, I didn't see that one coming. They seemed so happy together.

Queen B
Member Avatar

WOW i'm shocked!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Aw, that's so sad!! They were precious together and seemed genuinely happy.

Kansa
Member Avatar

So sorry to hear about this!
I enjoyed Lindsay on DAYS. Hope the best for their kiddo!

Cupcake06

Um. WHAT!!!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'm SO shocked right now. Wow - seriously never saw it coming!
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, May 6 2012, 12:44 PM.

Cupcake06

Ugh!! :drunk:

Helpless Romantic

NyCsBaDdEsT
May 6 2012, 12:30 PM
:OhMy: Wow, I didn't see that one coming. They seemed so happy together.
I agree but OT for a second. I just have to say your banner is hilarious. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply