Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soap Alums Split: Lindsay Hartley Files For Divorce From Justin Hartley
Topic Started: May 6 2012, 11:39 AM (6,005 Views)
Kali
Member Avatar

lastDays
May 6 2012, 11:50 AM
Glad to know its not a current cast member. Although judging from the defunct Dirty Soap reality show,It wouldn't shock me if GG and his wife split
Really? I never watched "Dirty Soap"--what happened btw GG and his wife on that (I didn't know he was on it!)?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Wow ....goes to show not everything is what it seems..wish her the best...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Aww that's a shame. They looked like such a sweet couple.
Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

WOW! I am surprised, they look so happy together :o

Marlene

Kali
May 6 2012, 01:14 PM
lastDays
Glad to know its not a current cast member. Although judging from the defunct Dirty Soap reality show,It wouldn't shock me if GG and his wife split
Really? I never watched "Dirty Soap"--what happened btw GG and his wife on that (I didn't know he was on it!)?

GG's wife seemed a bit jealous of his on-screen relationship with AS. Ok, well maybe more than just a bit.

demilyftw3
Member Avatar

never saw brad,and jen A divorce or heidi klum seal,etc and all just a fact ALL hollywood couples will end in divorce at some point:(

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Helpless Romantic
May 6 2012, 12:49 PM
NyCsBaDdEsT
May 6 2012, 12:30 PM
:OhMy: Wow, I didn't see that one coming. They seemed so happy together.
I agree but OT for a second. I just have to say your banner is hilarious. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks! :)

olddaysfan
May 6 2012, 02:13 PM
Kali
May 6 2012, 01:14 PM
lastDays

GG's wife seemed a bit jealous of his on-screen relationship with AS. Ok, well maybe more than just a bit.

Personally, I think the jealousy was fake. And if it wasn't, then that makes her pathetic since she already knows that GG is a soap actor and it's a given that he will have to kiss his female co-stars.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Wow that is really sad news :( never thought that would happen, they were so cute & seemed happy together! I wonder what happened?

trojangal
Member Avatar

Wow they looked like such a cute couple at the Days fan event in June

Dolly

I never cared for her, that much. Maybe she was already having marriage problems, got in the way of her acting.

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Sad to hear this. LH is one of my favorite actresses. I hope she's doing alright.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Seeing them in interviews they were so cute and openly loving together.Cannot help but think about Isabella,their daughter.

Cupcake06

I'm like...devastated. Like it's my own marriage. lol.

Alin89
Member Avatar

thats so sad.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I can't believe it. They were so cute together seemed so happy. I heard Lindsay tweeted a month ago that she was so happy and she and Justin were doing good. Wonder what happened.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

R.I.P. Therox. :(

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Not surprised since Justin left his girlfriend for Lindsay. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Drew
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
May 7 2012, 12:59 AM
I can't believe it. They were so cute together seemed so happy. I heard Lindsay tweeted a month ago that she was so happy and she and Justin were doing good. Wonder what happened.
Two people unemployed people suddenly spending every moment together after spending most of their marriage working long hours with one in a different country most of the time. Bound to happen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

LOL. True, Drew.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Meh...next...people get divorced everyday...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply