Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 5/7; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: May 7 2012, 07:16 AM (53,035 Views)
Ellie

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "open" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Casey Deidrick - @ScuseCaseyD
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow, Lauren Koslow Facebook
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
Melissa Reeves - @Melissa_Reeves
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott does not have Twitter or Facebook.
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar
Marlene McPherson (Former Head Writer) - @MarleneMcP, Facebook, Facebook fan page
Darrell Ray Thomas (Former Head Writer) - @kittydaddy, Facebook, Facebook fan page

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

From Deidre's facebook last night:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=402831643081253&set=a.203325703031849.48257.200775673286852&type=1&theater

Early call. Shooting all day. Big scenes that will precede the Olympic down weeks.

Thanks to ChampagneRiver for posting this in the other thread!

Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Good so now we know that the scenes filming this week air the week of July 23rd, as the opening ceremonies for the games are that Friday night....
Online Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I wonder if Jason47 will give us a sneek peak like with the safe house story. ;) . Hopefully, this cliffhanger will be a lot better than that snoozefest.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

Happy to see that Dee is taping, which most likely means that Drake is taping! :wub: Cheers to that! :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
May 7 2012, 08:52 AM
Happy to see that Dee is taping, which most likely means that Drake is taping! :wub: Cheers to that! :cheers:
Amen to this!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Hmm, if they only filming this now, it must mean Tomsell and not MarDar scripts must be in play now...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Hmmm... Filming roughly 2.5 months in advance...?! Still too far in advance for my liking!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

https://twitter.com/#!/melissa_reeves/status/199487368468766721
melissa reeves@melissa_reeves
Good morning salem;) http://instagr.am/p/KU6I4RGpRD/

Offline Profile Goto Top

AHM

^I find myself annoyed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

KJAlfonso: Good Morning ; ) 1eye shut ,coffee please ,am I Kansas anymore?LOL That was a very quick trip 2 London .Have a beautiful day; ) off 2Salem;)
https://twitter.com/#!/KJAlfonso/status/199494170619027456

KJAlfonso: Last night ; ))RT @HalleeRenee: @KJAlfonso good morning!! It's Monday. We all are supporting poof eye this morn! 😲When did u get back?
https://twitter.com/#!/KJAlfonso/status/199494741191168000
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ally
May 7 2012, 09:47 AM
Hmmm... Filming roughly 2.5 months in advance...?! Still too far in advance for my liking!
At the most they should film a 3-4 weeks in advance. 2 and a half to 3 months is way too long for the audience to wait for change.
Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
May 7 2012, 10:16 AM
Ally
At the most they should film a 3-4 weeks in advance. 2 and a half to 3 months is way too long for the audience to wait for change.
I guess that I get that it helps them financially, but it's bitten them in the butt so many times now, that it seems like they'd find another way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

AHM
May 7 2012, 10:12 AM
^I find myself annoyed.
I'm especially pissed because I bet part of the big Olympic cliffhanger is going to be Jack getting killed off again. :redface: :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Hopeless_Dreamer
May 7 2012, 10:16 AM
Ally
3-4 weeks doesn't really provide enough bumper. GH and Y&R, i believe, shoot 6 weeks ahead. I agree with you though, that 3 months is way too long to wait.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

AHM
May 7 2012, 10:12 AM
^I find myself annoyed.
All I see is the NBC peacock (which evidently they are too poor to paint in more than one color anymore...)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Melissa Reeves
Ready for the show! Love hair makeup and wardrobe;) they are geniuses;) http://instagr.am/p/KVM8PyGpXn/
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

She looks good in the picture but I seriously wish they'd do something with her hair. I think she might be better off with a shorter cut that has layers - something to give it a bit more life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Uhh, don't care about the sentiment toward MR right now, she looks AMAZING in that picture. Wow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
May 7 2012, 11:03 AM
Melissa Reeves
Ready for the show! Love hair makeup and wardrobe;) they are geniuses;) http://instagr.am/p/KVM8PyGpXn/
As annoyed as I am....wow she looks HOT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic