Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 8 2012, 01:17 PM (6,667 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1336500944/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Richard Culliton

Brady Pub - Part 1: The sign on the door states 'Closed For Private Event'. Inside pictures of the dearly not so departed 6 are displayed prominently. Jack, Jen & Abigail are the first to arrive. Jen goes over to Kayla who is arranging flowers. Kayla - It's been TWO days and it seems more unreal now then when I first heard. Jen knows. She tells Kayla to sit with them. Kayla thanks them for coming. Jack - Where else would we be. Kayla - Everything I know about Stefano; everything he's done to my family and to me and Steve, I can't believe that he'd just kill everybody. Victor has arrived with Maggie - Believe it because it's true. You can believe this. The S.O.B is going to pay for what he's done. Maggie pulls Victor aside. I know what you're going through but to promise more bloodshed; it just makes it worse for the other people who are suffering just as much as you are. Victor - He killed my son; after everything I can't let that go. Maggie - I know. I'm not asking you to but right now we are here to remember and celebrate the time that we had with them. Victor - Fine. I'll go after him tomorrow. Kayla gets up - Damn it Victor. Don't do it. Let the police handle this, could you please. Victor - I've been waiting 30 years for the police to handle DiMera and look what that's gotten me. Roman Brady doesn't exactly inspire confidence; look what's happened on his watch. Kayla walks away upset. Jack gets up - She just lost her brother; now you're going to blame the one she has left! Maggie - Listen to him Victor or we're going to have to leave. Victor goes to Kayla and apologises. Kayla - It's okay. We're all crazy today. Victor - It's just that I loved him so much. Kayla cries - He knew that. Jen comforts Kayla. Victor tells Maggie - This is not over. I'll bury my son and his wife and then I'm going to go after DiMera with everything I've got. Chad steps up - Have you ever heard of innocent until proven guilty. Victor - I know he's guilty and I know what I'm going to do and if you know what's good for you you'll keep your distance from that father of yours otherwise your picture is liable to end up on that bar. Melanie is now standing next to Chad and she hears this. Mel - Baby, you can't tell people how to feel. Chad - He can't threaten me or my family ... Mel - I know but pretty much everybody in this room thinks that your dad killed 6 innocent people so they wouldn't be human if they didn't feel this way. Chad needs some fresh air.

Madison's hotel room : Brady is working away furiously. Madison tells him he doesn't have to do this now. Brady - I have to do this now because investors are going to be watching Basic Black like a hawk especially after what happened. Madison - What happened is that your father died. Brady - He died wanting to see Basic Black a success the way it was before and I'm going to do that. Madison grabs his hand and forces him to look at her - You need to mourn him. You and I both know you are going to make Basic Black better than ever. You are going to keep this company going. But right now this is just an escape. Brady - All I can think about is finding Stefano and ripping him apart. That's all I want to do. Madison understands that. Brady - He tormented my dad for years. I swear to God that man is going to pay. Madison - I'm afraid something bad is going to happen to you if you go after DiMera; that it's going to be you that pays, not him. Brady - My dad always told me to calm down. It used to make me so angry that he was so stoic about everything. He thought it was funny when I'd get angry and he'd laugh and I'd get angrier because he was laughing - we'd go round and round with that 'til this last time we were working together. It was different. Before when we used to fight he'd get very paternal with me but this time when the disagreement would come to a head we'd look at each other and laugh at each other. It felt like I was really getting to know him. Madison - And he was really getting to know you. Brady - And then Stefano ripped it right away from me. He just took it. Madison - I know. What you do have is that you and your father knew that you loved each other. No one can ever take that away from you. Brady - I had that because of you. Madison disagrees but she thinks his father would want him to keep on trudging down that path; take your time and say goodbye. Then get to work and make Basic Black the huge success that you know it will be to honour him. Brady - Then Stefano is going to get away free again. Madison - I don't know if that's the way it's going to happen but your father is right. You need to calm down and think things through. You need to focus so that when you hit you're sure you're going to nail that S.O.B.

Austin & Carrie's hotel room : Billie knocks on the door several times calling out Austin's name. She uses her key card and flips on the light, finding Austin sitting on the floor against the wall in his boxers and undershirt crying. She's gone. Carrie's gone. It hurts so much. Austin is getting dressed. Billie tells him to call down for some coffee; she'll start cleaning up before they go. She finds a crumpled up picture of Carrie in her wedding dress; what happened here? Austin - If I tell you something no lectures, okay. He cries. I'm so freakin' angry at her. I can't take it. I'm freakin' furious. I tried not to go there. She was there helping her family, right? I mean it makes perfect sense because she's the only person in Salem who can shop and unload groceries. Am I right, it makes total sense. There was no reason for her to be there. Even if she did her job, why do you think she was sticking around? Billie - You can't speculate. Austin - I don't have to speculate because I know she wasn't there for her family; Carrie was there for him. Billie - Don't do it, just don't! Austin - What do you mean don't do it. She told me she had feelings for him and we both know what kind of feelings those were. What, she couldn't stand to take herself away from her; her sister's husband. And now she's dead. Billie - Don't do that. Austin - Don't touch me. Now she's dead and I don't have a right to be angry, right? He heaves something across the room. But I am angry and I miss her. He cries.

DiMera mansion: - Part 1: Will walks into the living room and confronts Stefano. Conscious bothering you? Are you surprised to see me? Stefano - No. I knew it was only a matter of time before you came busting in here. Will - They're my family you know. Bo, Hope, Carrie, Rafe, John and my grandmother. Why did you kill them? Stefano just sighs and covers his eyes with his hand. He gets up. Oh boy oh boy oh boy; a classic Brady reaction. Something goes wrong, must be my fault. Will - Something goes wrong? I think that's an understatement. 6 people are dead and their blood is on your hands. Stefano - I had nothing to do ... Will screams - Don't you lie to me! Stefano raises his voice - Don't you yell at me! Will continues screaming at him so Stefano grabs him - You want me to kill you right here on this spot! I had nothing to do with that and don't you raise your voice to me. EJ is in the doorway when Will replies - After everything I have done for you, you didn't think twice about killing my grandmother! EJ - William, what are you talking about? Just what exactly did you do for my father?

Sami's apt: Lucas lets himself in and finds Sami on the couch sobbing. I just can't help thinking about everything I've ever said to my mother and the way I treated Carrie and Rafe. Lucas tells her it's going to be okay. Sami - How can it be okay? They're gone forever and now I can't ever make it right. Lucas holds her as she cries. So you fought with your family, so what. Everybody fights with the people they love. Sami - Not like me. Lucas - They knew how much you loved them; it's okay. Sami - I would love to believe that were true but I don't think that they did. Lucas asks if she ate anything. She tried. Lucas tells her she has to eat; she needs her strength today. He offers to make her eggs. Sami says he fed the kids and took them to school; he's done more than enough. Lucas is here to take care of her and that's exactly what he's going to do. Sami makes sure Lucas told the school that they can't tell the kids anything. Lucas explained the whole thing; they'll be fine. Sami - How will they be fine? How am I going to tell them? How am I going to explain what happened? How am I supposed to tell them that their aunt and their uncle and their grandmother and Rafe was like a father to them - I just don't know what to say. Lucas - We'll tell them together after the wake. Sami tells him she doesn't think she could get through this without him. Sami doesn't think she can do this. My Mom and Carrie could handle this; they could be strong for everyone else but I don't think I can. I'm the screw-up. I'm the ... Lucas - Stop it. You don't have to be the screw-up anymore. Sami - How can you say that like it's so simple. Lucas - Maybe it is. Maybe you just start over. Sami - One step at a time. Lucas - Yeah. Sami - First thing I have to do is make things right with Will. Lucas - Sounds like a plan to me. Sami - He was real close to my Mom. I'm worried about him; how he's going to handle this.

HTS: Shane joins Roman on the park bench. Roman - Shane, I gotta tell you I am not looking forward to going to that wake. Shane - We have to. Roman - Yeah but it is going to be hard when those people who love them are in hell to not tell them the truth - that nobody's dead. This is all a game. Shane protests. This isn't a game and you know it. If anyone finds out those people are not dead then their lives will be in danger; Bo, Hope, Marlena, John, Rafe, your daughter - they'll all be in danger too. Roman knows that. Shane - Not to mention the fact that we'd be passing on the chance to finally bring Stefano down once and for all.

DiMera mansion: - Part 2: EJ - I asked you a question. Stefano - William was just referring to the work he's done for the family. EJ - William works for me not you, right William? Will - I consider it to be the same thing. You're both DiMera's. EJ - That doesn't explain what you said. Will - Did you know about this? Did you have anything to do with this? EJ - No, I did not. Stefano - Of course he didn't. I did not plan anything because I did not do anything. Will - And that's true because I have your word on it; the word of a sick, small man who doesn't deserve to be alive. And if there's anything I can do to help you with that, I promise you I will. Stefano - Don't be stupid William, you might not like the consequences. Don't you understand that your grandmother was special to me and Hope. I mourn them as much as you do. Will - And that's true because I have your word on it. Stefano gets a call he has to take. He tells EJ to show William out. EJ - So William why don't you tell me what you and my father were really ta lking about when I came in. Will - I told you already. I thought working for him was working for you and vice versa. I thought working for your family would protect mine which was obviously stupid. EJ - I do hope you're not lying to me William because if you are I will find out. Will - Shut up. I lost 6 people I love. You're going to hit me with DiMera mind games? He starts to walk out but stops - If you want to satisfy your paranoia ask your father. Stefano returns. The implication was that you would show William out as you were leaving yourself. EJ - I wanted to talk to you. Stefano - Why? Didn't you say everything you wanted to say about me in your broadcast the other night? You think that I killed those people; I got the message. EJ - And I heard yours. We're not family. There is no loyalty between us anymore, right? Stefano - That is not the way I wanted it. EJ - You say that but your actions speak rather differently. Teach me everything you know and then cast me aside. Stefano - Clearly I didn't teach you everything I know. EJ - Yeah. Maybe it's for the best. I mean to be loved by you seems to be a bit of a death sentence. Let's see who we have; Benjy, Tony, Marlena, Alexandra. I think I'm lucky I got out when I did. He walks out.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Sami hesitates outside the pub. Lucas - What is it? Sami - Don't you think it's a little hypocritical for me to go in there? Everyone knows I made their life a living hell. Now I'm supposed to go in there and talk about how much I loved them. Lucas - Well you did love them, didn't you? Sami - Of course I did. Lucas - Then that's all that matters. It's going to be fine, trust me. Inside ...

Kayla - I just wanted to let everyone know that there are some cards, letters and telegrams here at the bar if anybody wants to look at them later. It all happened so suddenly that not everyone that would have liked to have been here made it. There are some people who don't know; my mother, Ciara .. Shane can see she's struggling so he asks if she'd like him to do this. Kayla - It's alright. I got it. Everybody who wrote those letters and all of you who are here; you're all so lucky to know and love my brother and Hope and John and Marlena and Rafe and Carrie. The Irish think that the way to get through losing someone you love is to share the memories with the other people who loved them. That it's a tribute to the ones we loved to not let the sorrow erase the joy or silence the laughter. We have all been through so much together. Good times and too many bad but the thing I always remember the most is the laughter. That to me is the sound of love.

DiMera mansion: - Part 3: EJ returns. I was on my way out than I found something out that I think you should know.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Gabi - When I was little I used to complain to my friend Karen about Rafe. He would pick me up after soccer practice and he'd say okay now you go home and you do your homework. And it got me so mad. And then Karen would say my brother doesn't even know I made it on the soccer team. You don't know what you have sometimes ... I never thought Rafe had better things to do than pick up his cranky, little sister because he acted like I was all that mattered. And that never changed. I just wish I would have told him; I just wish I had the chance to tell him when he picked me up from soccer that was the best part of my day too. She cries so Mel sends Chad to comfort her.

Sami - Anyone who knew Rafe isn't surprised that he died the way that he lived; protecting other people. I consider myself and my children very blessed to have spent time with him. He was a good man and I really loved him. She hugs Gabi.

Victor - At times when Ciara would come over to the house and we'd be having a tea party or going over the racing forms it would hit me. So many times it hit me. Bo and I never spent this kind of time together when he was growing up. If I was honest with myself and I hate being honest with myself, I would realise that this was a very selfish way to think. Kayla, Roman, I'd like you to tell your mother this. I loved my son. I loved that he was strong, defiant, unafraid. He was gentle with his children and very understanding with old fools like me. I loved his righteous anger and his warm, warm heart. I realised that all the things I liked about him, loved about him, were because he grew up right here with Caroline and Shawn, in this family. You tell her that. Tell her that she did one hell of a job. Maggie goes and comforts him.

Jen - All of you know Hope. She talks with her hands like this and ever since we were little I would remember we would play and she would say, Jennifer, we're going to build a raft and go out to the middle of the ocean. And we're going to be rescued by an oceanliner and I'd be so excited and say I'll get the water and I'd pull my hair back and I would just be laughing because I'd be thinking okay and she's thinking we're going to find the oceanliner. And that was just Hope. She's so strong, so courageous. She made the impossible seem possible. And she was my very best friend. She made me feel like I could do anything. But I can't; I can't really do this. I can't say goodbye. Abby gets up and goes to her.

Austin - A lot of people will tell you it's a bad idea to get married so young; you don't stay that kid forever. You change. She changes. You become different people. And that may be true but something different happened with us. You see, I couldn't help it, I kept falling in love with her again and again and over and over again. And I think closer even at the times we were at a crossroads and I thought we were going to separate, we stuck it out and even that made us closer. But the thing that hurts now is that we were really sure we were on the right track this time. We were finally talking about having a family. He looks at her picture. I love you. I always have and I always will.

Will - So one day I'd come in here and she would be talking to some guy in a suit about the Bears defence and then another day I'd come in and she'd be talking to some pierced girl about grunge bands. How does she know what grunge bands are? She must be too old for that. I'd wonder how'd she have so many friends but she did. I've been thinking about that and I think it's because my grandmother is always trying to figure out who you really are. And she never tells you what you should be. I think that's why I told her things I've never told anyone else and I think that's why I'm going to miss her for the rest of my life.

Brady - My Dad was a role model to so many. Not like the man didn't make mistakes; he made many mistakes, we all do. I know I have. It's the way in which he handled them. He owned them. He took responsibilty for his mistakes. Not a lot of people do that. Hardly anybody does that anymore. And he always tried to do what was right, always. I wish I had a little more of that in me but now that he's gone I'm going to try to live my life in a way of which he'd be very proud of. So from now on I'm a Cubs fan. I'll miss you Dad.

Sami stands up - It's no secret that things were difficult between me and my mother. I never made it easy for her to love me but she did because that's the kind of person she was. She let me know that no matter what she would always have her arms open ready for me. Anyway I just want to say that I would give anything to have another chance for her to put her arms around me. She sits down.

EJ and Stefano arrive outside the pub. Stefano - What are we doing here? EJ - there's a wake going on in there. Stefano - Do you think I would be welcome in there? EJ - No I do not but I want you so see what you've done; the people that you've hurt, the pain that you have caused. Stefano - Since when have you become so damned sanctimonious. Stefano walks away. EJ follows.

Kayla - I guess we should all head over to the memorial. Maggie goes to Will. Will - I can't belive they're gone. Maggie - They'll always be here with us; watching over all of us from heaven. Will puts his arm around her and leads her out - the camera pans to the photos of the loved ones who are gone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I`m sorry but MR`s acting was worse than AS` today. MR`s blurbage about Hope was so fucking senseless and lame it really ruined the scene for me. MR is back to phoning in her scenes, it was god awful.

Skye
Member Avatar

Wednesday, May 9th

It's 2 days later in Salem

At the pub
they have all the pics of the (un)dead on the bar

Kayla is there putting flowers out
jen and jack and abi come
in, Kayla says to Jen ,its been 2 days and it seems more unreal than when i first heard
Kayla sits with Jen, jack and Abi
Kayla says after everything they have been thru with stefano , she cant believe he would just kill everyone
Vic and Maggie come in , Vic says well believe it, its true and believe this
he is going to pay for what he has done

Brady and Madison
in her hotel room
he is doing some work
she says he doesnt have to do this
he says i have to do this now, investors are going to be watching basic black after what happened
she says your father died
he says he died wanting to make basic black a success as it was before

Billie is at Austins door
knocking
he doesnt answer
she goes in
turns the light on
he is sitting on the floor
he cries she is gone carrie is gone it hurts so much
she hugs him and he cries

stef at home, sitting in his chair looking at his ipad of pictures of the dead
Will comes in says is your conscience bothering you are you surprised
to see me
Stef says no i knew it was a matter of time until you came busting in here
Will says they were my family
Bo, Hope, carrie , rafe, john and my grandmother
why did you kill them?

Lucas goes into samis apartment
she is crying on the couch
says she is thinking about everything she ever said to her mother and the way she treated Carrie and rafe
Lucas says everything will be ok
she says how can it be ok
they are gone forever and i cant ever make it right
she cries and cries

shane and roman at the square
roman isnt looking forward to going to the wake,,,going to be hard
going thru hell not telling them the truth that no one is dead this is all a game
shane says you know this isnt a game
if anyone finds out they are not dead they will all be in danger
we will be passing up the chance to finally bring stefano down once and for all

maggie tells vci she knows what he is going thru
Vic says he killed my son i cant let that go
she says we are here to remember and celebrate the time we had with them
he says fine we will go after him tomorrow
kayla says let the police handle this
he says i have been waiting 30 years for the police to handle Dimera, Roman Brady doesnt inspire confidence look at what happened on his watch
Maggie says she just lost her brother are you going to blame the one she has let
vic goes over to kayla and apologizes
i loved him so much
she says he knew that

Vic tells Maggie ,this is not over ill bury my son and his wife and then im going after Dimera
chad walks in and says ever hear of innocent until proven guilty?
Vic says i know he is guilty
and i know what im going to do and if you know whats good for you , you will keep your distance from that father of yours ,, other wise your picture will end up on that bar

lucas says everyone fights with the ones they love
sami says not like me
he says they knew how much you loved them
she says i dont think that they did
he says did you eat anything
she said she tried, he wants to make her some eggs
she says he already fed the kids and took them to school
he says i told you i was going to take care of you
she says you told the school that
they cant be told anything they dont know yet their aunts and uncle and grandmother and rafe who was like a father to them, i cant tell them , dont know what to say
he says we will tell them together after the wake
she says i dont think i could get thru this with out you

stef says oh boy oh boy
a classic Brady reaction, something goes wrong must be my fault
Will says something goes wrong thats an understatement, 6 people are dead and their blood is on your hands
stef says i had nothing
Will yells dont lie to me
Stef says dont you yell at me
Will yells what about ciarra
do you not care that her parents are dead
Stef grabs him and says do you want me to kill you right here on this spot
i had nothing to do with it and dont you raise your voice with me
will says after everything i did for you
you didnt think twice about killing my grandmother
(EJ is in the doorway )
Ej says William
what are you talking about
what exactly did you do for my father?

Billie says she will clean up his room before they go
she finds a pic of carrie all rumpled up
he says im so angry at her
i cant take it im frickin furious

madison tells brady he needs to mourn his dad
he says he will keep the company going but right now he wants to
find Stefano and rip him apart
he tormented my dad for years, he is going to pay

EJ says i asked you a question
Stef says William was referring to the work he has done for the family
EJ says William works for me
not for you,,,,right William?
Will says i consider it to be the same thing you are both Dimeras
Ej says that doesnt explain what you said

Will says to EJ ....Did you know about this did you have anything to do with this ?
Ej says no i did not
Stef says of course he didnt
i didnt plan anything cuz i didnt do anything
Will says and thats true because i have your word on it ,the word of a sick small man who doesnt deserve to be alive and if there is
anything i can do to help you with that
i promise you i will

Chad says to mel he just cant threaten me and my family
she says everyone in this room thinks your dad killed 6 innocent people
they wouldnt be human if they didnt feel this way
chad says i need to get some fresh air he leaves

madison says im afraid something bad will happen to you if you go after dimera it will be you who pays
not him
my dad thinks its funny when i get angry, he would laugh
the last time we were together working it was different
when we used to fight he would get dogmatic and very paternal with me
that drove me crazy
but this time when we had a disagreement he would look at me and we would laugh at each other it
was like i was really getting to know him
she says and he was getting to know you
he says and then stefano ripped it away just took it
she says what you do have
you and your dad knew that you loved each other
no one can take that away from you
take your time and say good bye
he says stefano is going to get away free again
she says i dont know if thats going to happen
calm down think things through
focus that when you hit , you are going to nail that son of a bitch

Austin says i tried not to go there
she was there helping her family
it makes sense cuz she is the only person in salem who can shop and unload groceries am i right?
There was no reason for her to be there
why was she was sticking down
i know she wasnt there for her family she was there for him
she told me she had feelings for him
she couldnt stand to take her self away from him ,her sisters husband now she is dead and i dont have a right to be angry
but i am angry and i miss her

sami tells lucas
i dont think i can do it
if i were carrie or my mom , they can handle this , they could be strong for everybody else but i dont think i can
i dont think i can im the screw up
he says you dont have to be the screw up anymore,,,,start over
one step at a time
she says i have to make things right with Will
he was really close to my mom
im worried about how he is going to handle this

stef says dont be stupid,you might not like the consequences
your grandmother was special to me and Hope
i mourn them as much as you do
Will says and thats true cuz i have your word on it
stef gets a call and tells EJ to
show William out
he leaves the room

Ej says why dont you tell me what you and my father were really talking about when i walked in here
Will says i told you ,i thought working for him meant working for you and vise versa , i thought
helping your family would protect mine which was obviously stupid
Ej says i do hope you are not lying to me ,,cuz if you are i will find out
Will says shut up, i just lost 6 people i loved and you are going to hit me with
dimera mind games
if you want to satisfy your paranoia ask your father

stef comes back says the implications were you would show William out as you were leaving yourself
ej says i wanted to talk to you
stef says why, didnt you say everything you wanted to say at your broadcast the other night ?
You think that i killed those people
i got the message
EJ says and i got yours
we are not family, there is no loyalty
between us anymore
Stef says thats not the way i wanted it
EJ says teach me everything you know and then just cast me aside
stef says clearly i didnt teach you everything i know
EJ says maybe its for the best
to be loved by you seems to be somewhat of a death sentence doesnt it
Bengy, Tony, Marlena, Alexandra
i think im lucky i got out when i did

Sami and Lucas arrive at the pub
she says she thinks its hypocritical for me to go in there
i made their life a living hill
now im supposed to go in there and talk about how much i loved them?
he says you but you did love them
she says of course i did
he says its going to be fine
they walk in
kayla says there are some cards and letters telegrams at the bar if anyone wants to look at them, since it happened so suddenly
not everyone made it
there are some people who dont know
my mother, ciarra
everyone was all so lucky to know and love my brother and Hope and john and marlena, carrie and rafe
the irsih think the way to get thru losing someone you love is to share the memories with the other people who loved them, its a tribute to the ones we loved to
not let the sorrow erase the joy or silence the laughter
we have all been thru so much together good times and bad
i remember the laughter the most that to me is the sound of love

stef says i thought you left
eJ says i was on my way out and i found something out i think you should know

gabi gets up and talks about rafe
something about her soccer team
and he picked her up when she was little
she starts crying
chad gets up and hugs her

then sami talks about rafe
he died the way he lived
protecting other people
i consider myself and my kids blessed to have spent time with him
he was a good man
i really loved him
she hugs gabi

vic talks about Bo
he wished he had spent time with Bo when he was growing up
Kayla and roman ,tell your mother that i loved my son, he was strong, un afraid, gentle with his children and understanding with old fools like me
i loved his anger and his warm heart
the reasons i loved him were because
he grew up right here with Caroline and Shawn in this family
tell her she did one hell of a job
Maggie hugs him

jen gets up and talks about Hope
and how she always talked with her hands
Hope was so strong and courageous
she made the impossible seem possible
she was my best friend
i cant do this i cant say goodbye to her
abi gets up and hugs her

Austin talks about Carrie
and how they got married so young
and they changed
i kept falling in love with her again and again and as we grew we grew closer
even during the times we thought we were going to separate
the thing that hurts now
we were sure
we were on the right track this time
even talked about having a family
i love you i always have and i always will

Will talks about his grandmother
they laugh
at his story about her knowing grunge bands
she was always trying to figure out who you really are and never told you who you should be
im going to miss her for the rest of my life

Brady talks about his dad
he made many mistakes
the way he handled them he owned them took responsibility for his mistakes
hardly anyone doesn that anymore
tried to do what was right always
i wish i had more of my dad in me
now that he is gone im going to try to live my life in a way that he will be proud of
so from now on im a cubs fan

sami says things were difficult between me and my mom, i never made it easy for her
i never made it easy for her to love me but she did thats the type of person she was, she let me know no matter what she would always have her arms opened for me ,,, ready for me
anyway
i just um want to say i would give anything to have another chance for her to put my arms around me

stef and Ej outside the pub
stef says what are we doing here
EJ says there is a wake going on there
Stef says do you think i would be welcomed in there?
EJ says no i do not but i want you to see
what you have done the people you have hurt, the pain that you have caused
stef says since when have you become so damn sanctimonious
stef walks off
Ej looks in the window and follows him

kay says i guess we should head over to the memorial
everyone gets ready to leave
maggie goes over to will who is looking at his grandmothers pic
he says i cant believe she is gone
Maggie says they will always be with us watching over all of us from heaven

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

This episode actually sounds really good.....I'm shocked.

Romancer66

Dreamer
May 8 2012, 01:23 PM
I`m sorry but MR`s acting was worse than AS` today. MR`s blurbage about Hope was so fucking senseless and lame it really ruined the scene for me. MR is back to phoning in her scenes, it was god awful.
Jennifer's dialogue sounds borderline incomprehensible. Like she dropped acid or something before rambling on about Hope.

Felt really sorry for Austin, both in his scene with Billie and in his eulogy for Carrie. A one-woman man, whose wife has a continually roving eye. Personally, I think Rafe is Carrie's fantasy--as long as he's forbidden fruit, she'll hanker for him, whereas Austin is a known quantity. Pull Rafe down to Austin's level, and I think a lot of the allure would fade.

This whole scenario loses so much punch when we know that everyone is alive. Just one death among the six could have amped up the tension so much more.

peaches179

PatNS
May 8 2012, 01:17 PM
Will - So one day I'd come in here and she would be talking to some guy in a suit about the Bears defence and then another day I'd come in and she'd be talking to some pierced girl about grunge bands. How does she know what grunge bands are? She must be too old for that. I'd wonder how'd she have so many friends but she did. I've been thinking about that and I think it's because my grandmother is always trying to figure out who you really are. And she never tells you what you should be. I think that's why I told her things I've never told anyone else and I think that's why I'm going to miss her for the rest of my life.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Dreamer
That sounded like the scene from Cruise of Deception when Jennifer and Hope took that raft out into the ocean but the way it was written seems like she's talking about something from their childhood. Either way it was so random. Maybe she was phoning it in because this stuff is so stupid since they aren't really dead.

On a positive..Jack is on again with another 2 lines :cheer:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GirlyGirl
Member Avatar

I think Karma's going to take care of Stefano's punishment - he's gonna end up with Melanie as his daughter-in-law. Life in prison isn't looking so bad now is it Stef?

jamingurnee

I am dying to know what Will did for Stefano! I wonder if we will find out?!?

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Loving the EJ and Stefano and Will scenes... :)

Ellie

Do people still send telegrams? Can't you just send an email?

I like the paragraph about Marlena. Flashbacks would have been nice.

Thanks Pat!

six
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 8 2012, 02:09 PM
Do people still send telegrams?
Could you send a telegram if even if you wanted to?

This doesn't sound too bad.

The image of Victor sitting in a little kid's chair holding a tiny teacup with his pinky sticking out is making me laugh.

TFP.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I'm kind of severely pissed that a) Brady seemingly didn't mention Marlena, like at all. She's his mother for crying out loud. Would be nice to see them recognize it (and, I've been rewatching 1996/1997, so it's seriously at the top of my list right now), b) Sami doesn't mention her uncle Bo? Really? They couldn't have Kayla talk about either of her big brothers a little? She lost two brothers and two sisters-in-law, and a niece.

I hate that I always ask for too much.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

john&doc
Member Avatar

The best part of the whole thing is what Wil says about Marlena. Chandler Massey KILLS me. He's so great.

I am glad that we'll have a scene where Brady spoke, because it sounds like no one else even mentions John. That's why we need Belle and Claire back, John needs some more family! He is a Brady, but they seem to have forgotten that.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Romancer66
May 8 2012, 01:30 PM
Dreamer
Jennifer's dialogue sounds borderline incomprehensible. Like she dropped acid or something before rambling on about Hope.

Felt really sorry for Austin, both in his scene with Billie and in his eulogy for Carrie. A one-woman man, whose wife has a continually roving eye. Personally, I think Rafe is Carrie's fantasy--as long as he's forbidden fruit, she'll hanker for him, whereas Austin is a known quantity. Pull Rafe down to Austin's level, and I think a lot of the allure would fade.

This whole scenario loses so much punch when we know that everyone is alive. Just one death among the six could have amped up the tension so much more.
Jen even has this strange smirky smile at one point, it seemed really odd, she doesn't look sad at all.
Nicole is there too, but does not say one word, she atleast looks awful, and these are not even her close loved ones.

Jack looks handsome today. Jack is very emotionless, I guess with everything he's been through, what are a few deaths? (just Kidding) Did you notice it is already the next day? What a freakin laugh, usually MarDar spends one or two weeks on 1 Salem day.
Edited by Dreamer, May 8 2012, 04:10 PM.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

More Lumi. Lucas is so good to be with Sami and to have come so far to be there with her. The epi does look very good. I'm intrigued to see what Will has been doing for Stefano.

Kali
Member Avatar

I am very intrigued--what exactly has Will been doing for Stefano? Will's truly showing himself to be his mother's son. He's playing with the big boys and winning. Here EJ thought he was blackmailing Will into doing his bidding and Will's been double-crossing him. EJ's really having a bad few weeks.

I'm looking forward to Austin. He's really growing on me (the scrapbooking aside).
Yep, Austin, Will, and EJ. The rest I can do without.

Tngerson1

I can't play NBC clip for tomorrow. Anyone know where else I can get the clip for tomorrow?

BradyB

I also wish they would have at least mentioned Kimberly. It doesn't seem like anyone has even thought about her. It would have been nice to hear how she is doing from Shane!!!!

jwsel
Member Avatar

BradyB
May 8 2012, 06:53 PM
I also wish they would have at least mentioned Kimberly. It doesn't seem like anyone has even thought about her. It would have been nice to hear how she is doing from Shane!!!!
That would have been nice. Even better would have been some mention of Kim's flight being late. Do they seriously expect us to believe that Kim wouldn't have caught the first flight from Los Angeles to Salem after hearing the news?

And where's Caroline? Still on a church trip two days later? Nobody thought that maybe this was important enough that they should have her come home early.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply