Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eileen Davidson out at Y&R!
Topic Started: May 9 2012, 09:09 AM (35,449 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Jamey Giddens is reporting that Eileen Davidson is OUT at Y&R!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Jamey_Giddens @Jamey_Giddens
I'm hearing Eileen Davidson (Ashley) is OUT at #YoungAndRestless ! http://tinyurl.com/7spag2e
10:05 AM - 9 May 12 via web

https://twitter.com/#!/Jamey_Giddens/status/200225071271391232
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Omg, Kenny.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Is one of Genoa City's most beloved heroines on her way out at The Young and the Restless? That's what setside sources are saying about Eileen Davidson, who has been playing the role of cosmetics princess Ashley Abbott on and off since 1982. Apparently the news started circling around the Y&R set on Tuesday.

I am sincerely hoping the brass at Y&R can't possibly be this stupid, but if they are, Gary Tomlin better blow up Davidson's phone STAT about a Days of Our Lives return! Keep checking back with Daytime Confidential as this story develops!

Daytime Confidential

Kenny
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
May 8 2012, 09:29 PM
Eileen Davidson
Change is in the air, people!
https://twitter.com/#!/eileen_davidson/status/200049097548365824

---

I wish that meant she was coming back to Days! :(
Daytime Confidential just posted this report:
Quote:

RUMOR REPORT: Is Eileen Davidson on Her Way OUT at The Young and the Restless?!

Is one of Genoa City's most beloved heroines on her way out at The Young and the Restless? That's what setside sources are saying about Eileen Davidson, who has been playing the role of cosmetics princess Ashley Abbott on and off since 1982. Apparently the news started circling around the Y&R set on Tuesday.

I am sincerely hoping the brass at Y&R can't possibly be this stupid, but if they are, Gary Tomlin better blow up Davidson's phone STAT about a Days of Our Lives return! Keep checking back with Daytime Confidential as this story develops!

Daytime Confidential
Heart palpitations!

Everyone please call, write, tweet Days and tell them you want her back.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

NO SHIT!!!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Sweet baby Jesus - get off your ass Days of Our Lives!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

If this is true... Gawd, I hope she comes back to DOOL as Kirsten Dimera... That would make my year!
Edited by Daytime, May 9 2012, 09:54 AM.

six
Member Avatar

This had better be false. If not, WTF is Y&R doing?

Not even thinking about Kristen, although this would be a great time to reveal EJ as the KriJohn baby, and deal with Stefano's whole "I can't take in adopted kids" thing, but I don't think Days is smart enough to even try to bring her back, so no sense getting my hopes up.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I wonder if she's going because she's fed up with the crappy scripts?

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

:o
OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod!!!!!!!! :whee:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

*gets down on knees to pray*

If TPTB at Days miss this opportunity, they are complete morons. I'm fearful, though, since we already know TPTB at Days are complete morons.

Thomson
Member Avatar

Oh My Fuck. Days better not waste this opportunity ! They need to do whatever it takes to bring Kristen back !

MissLola
Member Avatar

Imagine the smell the fart look on John's face if Kristen came back?? :omg:
Imagine Susan in scenes with Ej! Lol
Make it happen DOOL!!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Holy Shit Kenny......

This explains her tweet regarding changes in the air.....

Boy if Corday asks her back I think Kenny might not actually be alive by the time she airs, lol.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Holy Sh#t!!!

Can you imagine ED opposite JS?? :cheer: :cheer:

Sweet mother of gawd.

Lil
Member Avatar

OH MY GOD!!!! PLEASE!!!! This would be worth losing Jack, Carrie & Austin for, for SURE!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE KRISTEN! (And Susan lol)

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

With the current state of Days, I'd sooner see her go back to LA and hook up with whatever Brad Carlton's calling himself these days.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Drew
May 9 2012, 09:43 AM
With the current state of Days, I'd sooner see her go back to LA and hook up with whatever Brad Carlton's calling himself these days.
I know you're probably right, but I'm shallow. I want Kristen DiMera back!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Snatch her up while you have the chance, Days!

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I am imagining John and Marlena's faces when Kristen walks through the door. EEEKKK!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply