Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eileen Davidson out at Y&R!
Topic Started: May 9 2012, 09:09 AM (35,819 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
May 9 2012, 10:15 AM
PhoenixRising05
May 9 2012, 10:07 AM
Should've happened eons ago. She's been wasted.

We know Days listens to online feedback (sometimes a bit too much) so it may be time for one of those classic DR campaigns. Days needs to know just how popular Eileen is so they have no choice but to bring her back.
I'm game!

How about #wewantkristen as a hashtag? Easy to remember, not too long.

I'll tweet all day if I have to.
That works although, knowing Corday and his stupidity, he will just bring in another actress since all he would see is that people want Kristen back. Maybe a hashtag with ED in it would be better but that may be too long.

I think twitter campaigns are fine but I do think the phone lines and emails need to be utilized heavily. I think that is how Higley got ousted. That way you talk to people directly and can get your message across. As far as Twitter goes, I would focus on tweeting some of the Days stars too because one of them could bring it to the attention of the show as well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

nocturnalblondie
May 9 2012, 09:50 AM
Drew
May 9 2012, 09:43 AM
With the current state of Days, I'd sooner see her go back to LA and hook up with whatever Brad Carlton's calling himself these days.
I know you're probably right, but I'm shallow. I want Kristen DiMera back!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
When you look back on every time that show has brought back a former favourite it's always been a failed rehash of an old story and they're fired within a year. Billie, Carly, Vivian, Carrie, Austin, Jack, Jen, the list goes on and on. Let Kristen live in your memories, it's the best thing for her.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Daytime
May 9 2012, 10:32 AM
I am so tweeted this! #WeWantKirsten #DAYS
Storms?

Daytime
Member Avatar

SOD is reporting Days is already circling

Eileen Davidson (Ashley, Y&R), just tweeted the following: "Last week I lost my childcare. This week I lost my job! It all works out because I don't need a babysitter if I'm not working.#beingpositive." As hinted in the new Digest, the actress is already on the radar over at DAYS, who insiders report want to bring her back as Kristen Blake (and Susan Banks?), a role she played from 1993-98

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/eileen-davidson-out-yr

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow, ok...if Days is interested than this has a real shot at happening. Tweet, call, and send emails people!

six
Member Avatar

Daytime
May 9 2012, 10:38 AM

Eileen Davidson (Ashley, Y&R), just tweeted the following: "Last week I lost my childcare. This week I lost my job! It all works out because I don't need a babysitter if I'm not working.#beingpositive." As hinted in the new Digest, the actress is already on the radar over at DAYS, who insiders report want to bring her back as Kristen Blake (and Susan Banks?), a role she played from 1993-98

OMG, Please let this be true.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Eileen Davidson Out At Y&R
By SOD Posted: May 9, 2012
JPI

Eileen Davidson (Ashley, Y&R), just tweeted the following: "Last week I lost my childcare. This week I lost my job! It all works out because I don't need a babysitter if I'm not working.#beingpositive." As hinted in the new Digest, the actress is already on the radar over at DAYS, who insiders report want to bring her back as Kristen Blake (and Susan Banks?), a role she played from 1993-98.

Notice it says OUT!
Edited by talbab1994, May 9 2012, 10:42 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Maybe Corday and co. heard something and that is why they haven't even considered firing Drake and Dee again. If they had a feeling ED may be available soon, I could see Tomlin and Whitesell wanting to tell a story with Kristen, John, and Marlena. It's right up their alley.

Or maybe they were going to do a Kristen recast. SOD did say a few weeks back Tomlin and Whitesell would be bringing on some new faces so maybe the plan was to recast Kristen and now they wouldn't have to.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, May 9 2012, 10:44 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

WOW WOW WOW. I haven't been this excited in a long time!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Daytime
Kenny
May 9 2012, 10:15 AM
PhoenixRising05
May 9 2012, 10:07 AM
Should've happened eons ago. She's been wasted.

We know Days listens to online feedback (sometimes a bit too much) so it may be time for one of those classic DR campaigns. Days needs to know just how popular Eileen is so they have no choice but to bring her back.
I'm game!

How about #wewantkristen as a hashtag? Easy to remember, not too long.

I'll tweet all day if I have to.
Kristen, not Kirsten, LoL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Daytime
May 9 2012, 10:38 AM

Oh sweet God in heaven. PLEASE!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm about to die over here.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
May 9 2012, 10:42 AM
Maybe Corday and co. heard something and that is why they haven't even considered firing Drake and Dee again. If they had a feeling ED may be available soon, I could see Tomlin and Whitesell wanting to tell a story with Kristen, John, and Marlena. It's right up their alley.
The only thing that really concerns me is that what I've read on Twitter, she is fighting with SONY over wages. Now, doesn't SONY own part of Days? And aren't they now very involved with Days now? Would they let her go over wages at Y & R and hire her at Days? If they're fighing over money, what would be different? Just a question.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Drew
May 9 2012, 10:37 AM
Daytime
Storms?
corrected..Too excited I guess..lol
Edited by Daytime, May 9 2012, 10:45 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Come on Days. Snag her up! You know how awesome that would be. :cheer: :cheer:
Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Drew
May 9 2012, 10:35 AM
nocturnalblondie
May 9 2012, 09:50 AM
Drew
May 9 2012, 09:43 AM
With the current state of Days, I'd sooner see her go back to LA and hook up with whatever Brad Carlton's calling himself these days.
I know you're probably right, but I'm shallow. I want Kristen DiMera back!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
When you look back on every time that show has brought back a former favourite it's always been a failed rehash of an old story and they're fired within a year. Billie, Carly, Vivian, Carrie, Austin, Jack, Jen, the list goes on and on. Let Kristen live in your memories, it's the best thing for her.
I'm with you on this. If she came back she would wind up with Daniel, of that I have no doubt. She'd most likely be wrapped up in EJ/Sami's bullshit. And she wouldn't be written the same way at all.

If y'all are gonna campaign, please tell them specifically what to do with her. Do it Inception-style so they think they came up with the idea. Because whatever they come up with...ugh.

I'd love to be excited but I just...I can't see them doing anything well beyond the reintroduction. That they may be able to pull off. Maybe.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

My thinking is that Kristen would be worth more to DAYS than Ashley is to Y&R (as sad as that is to say). IMO, it all depends on how badly DAYS wants Kristen & how badly she wants to work.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

talbab1994
May 9 2012, 10:44 AM
PhoenixRising05
May 9 2012, 10:42 AM
The only thing that really concerns me is that what I've read on Twitter, she is fighting with SONY over wages. Now, doesn't SONY own part of Days? And aren't they now very involved with Days now? Would they let her go over wages at Y & R and hire her at Days? If they're fighing over money, what would be different? Just a question.
Not sure. To me, this came off more like they needed to make a cut and they had nothing more for her. She's sort of been lingering for awhile. Knowing MAB, she probably wants to kill Ashley off in some cheap stunt. She's about due for one. She loves doing that with legacy characters.

I think Eileen may take less money at Days because of the schedule. She will get more time off and more manageable hours. This is one instance where Days will benefit for their production model. Eileen went back to Y&R in the late 90's because it was more family friendly and less exhausting than Days in terms of production. Now, it's the other way around so I can see her thinking this is worth it, even for less money.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, May 9 2012, 10:48 AM.

six
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 9 2012, 10:44 AM
I'm about to die over here.
Don't die until after she returns. It'd be a shame to miss it.
Edited by six, May 9 2012, 10:49 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Someone may need to send the paramedics to check on Kenny if this actually happens LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply