Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eileen Davidson out at Y&R!
Topic Started: May 9 2012, 09:09 AM (35,197 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Have you guys seen this? :(
Quote:

An inside source reports that Days is working hard to lure a very popular, former leading lady back to the show. Despite talks, the two sides have been unable to come to an agreement.
Source: About.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

It's looking like my time with DAYS will officially end after Lexie's funeral/memorial.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 19 2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:

An inside source reports that Days is working hard to lure a very popular, former leading lady back to the show. Despite talks, the two sides have been unable to come to an agreement.
I hope to god this isn't Eileen but rather Kirsten Storms. If its Eileen, FML, FML, FML. And to Days: :flipoff: :soapbox:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This BETTER not be about fucking Eileen...but About.com is probably the LAST place I would trust.

If ED does not return...I am officially finished with DAYS for good.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I could cry right now...ugh ugh ugh!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 19 2012, 02:04 PM
I could cry right now...ugh ugh ugh!!
I know how you feel.

I knew better than to get my hopes up. This show always disappoints.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I just want some damn information...I need some positive news.

Plus why is ED not commenting on this if the deal has fallen through?

Or maybe this is not about her...why did SID post what they did?

ugh sooo many fucking questions, ZERO answers.

SchaNich
Member Avatar

With all due respect Eileen is not obligated to comment on negotations or any commitments that may be in the works or that may have fallen through. I think she will end up back at Y&R in a few months. Personally I hope that is what happens. I enjoy ED more as Ashley than any other character she has played.

Regardless, I wish her the best where ever she lands next.

Edited by SchaNich, Jun 19 2012, 02:37 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

SchaNich
Jun 19 2012, 02:33 PM
With all due respect Eileen is not obligated to comment on negotations or any commitments that may be in the works or that may have fallen through. Personally I think she will end up back at Y&R in a few months.

Well considering she has OPENLY discussed issues like this abour DAYS in the past...that is why I am wonderng why she is staying quiet.

Of course I KNOW she is not obligated to comment.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Quote:

I think this has to do with Nadia Bjorlin. We know they've wanted her back for months, including when MarDar were still writing. SOD has even said twice that she was close to returning over the last few months and it didn't happen. I think this is her. Everything we've heard regarding the possible ED return has been on the positive end. We have the fact Days has clearly been interested, the SID blurb, the MTS comment from a month or so ago, and the comment from someone close to her over the weekend. Compare that with Nadia and how tough her negotiations have been and I would suspect this is about her.

Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jun 19 2012, 02:55 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

SchaNich
Jun 19 2012, 02:33 PM
With all due respect Eileen is not obligated to comment on negotations or any commitments that may be in the works or that may have fallen through. I think she will end up back at Y&R in a few months. Personally I hope that is what happens. I enjoy ED more as Ashley than any other character she has played.

Regardless, I wish her the best where ever she lands next.

Honestly, if Eileen is smart she'll go back to Y&R. That's why I can't be mad at her for playing hardball with Days. She knows Y&R will probably ask her back and she doesn't want to be tied down to a contract with Days where she's making half of what she was before. I personally think Ashley is a bore, but I can see why Eileen would rather be at Y&R. She has to think of her own livelihood.

Days, on the other hand, has about a dozen actors they could axe to pay for Eileen. The cast is bloated. Why not cut some of the dead weight and bring back a character people actually want to see?

Kenny
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jun 19 2012, 02:54 PM
Kenny
Quote:

I think this has to do with Nadia Bjorlin. We know they've wanted her back for months, including when MarDar were still writing. SOD has even said twice that she was close to returning over the last few months and it didn't happen. I think this is her. Everything we've heard regarding the possible ED return has been on the positive end. We have the fact Days has clearly been interested, the SID blurb, the MTS comment from a month or so ago, and the comment from someone close to her over the weekend. Compare that with Nadia and how tough her negotiations have been and I would suspect this is about her.
I wish I could believe this is about Nadia, but if that's the case, why is this report coming out just now? Like you said, they've been trying to lure her back for months -- even before Darrell and Marlene were fired. Wouldn't this report have come out much sooner if an agreement hadn't been reached?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kenny
Jun 19 2012, 03:02 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jun 19 2012, 02:54 PM
Kenny
Quote:

I wish I could believe this is about Nadia, but if that's the case, why is this report coming out just now? Like you said, they've been trying to lure her back for months -- even before Darrell and Marlene were fired. Wouldn't this report have come out much sooner if an agreement hadn't been reached?
Not necessarily. This could be the first time they've gotten wind of it.

It could also just be about.com trying to increase hits. I mean, we've seen it before. Sources pick up on things already reported on and twist them or make them vague to draw people's attention to their magazine/web site/blog/etc.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Exactly, I too think its NB & not ED. Maybe DAYS was close to signing NB but it fell through. This has happened before with NB.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Now George is saying he doesn't know anything about Eileen going to Days.
Quote:

Mitchapalooza
@georgeguzman any chance that Eileen Davidson is coming to DAYS? DAYS fans are desperate to have her beautiful face back on our screens :)

George Guzman
@Mitchapalooza80 I love my friend @eileen_davidson and Im happy she has such a huge fan base, I dont know about that though. sorry :(

DaysFanKelly
@GeorgeGuzman Is Eileen going to Days? Lots of rumors swirling but nothing has been confirmed yet!

George Guzman
@DaysFanKelly I have no idea, but as long as my friend is happy Im good.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Jun 19 2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:

Mitchapalooza
@georgeguzman any chance that Eileen Davidson is coming to DAYS? DAYS fans are desperate to have her beautiful face back on our screens :)

George Guzman
@Mitchapalooza80 I love my friend @eileen_davidson and Im happy she has such a huge fan base, I dont know about that though. sorry :(

DaysFanKelly
@GeorgeGuzman Is Eileen going to Days? Lots of rumors swirling but nothing has been confirmed yet!

George Guzman
Hmmmm...whats up with that?

He tells you on the weekend that she is coming back (well he says yes when you ask if we will see her on DAYS) then today..different story.

Either he was told by ED to keep his mouth shut or the deal has fallen through.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jun 19 2012, 06:04 PM
Kenny
Jun 19 2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:

Mitchapalooza

George Guzman

DaysFanKelly

George Guzman
Hmmmm...whats up with that?

He tells you on the weekend that she is coming back (well he says yes when you ask if we will see her on DAYS) then today..different story.

Either he was told by ED to keep his mouth shut or the deal has fallen through.
I am hoping the first, but fearing the second :(

blueskies
Member Avatar

If they don't get Eileen, they may as well carve the Days tombstone now. They might have had to anyway, but at least she'd give them a fighting chance.

tylerbo20

im only watching until the olympics then if the cliffhanger has nothing to show for then i will give up on days like probably most of the other people watching and forget about it in 2 weeks..rip days

Dreamy
Member Avatar

We will just have to wait I guess.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply