Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Rafe and Carrie Plan a Future Together; 5/21/12 Issue
Topic Started: May 9 2012, 11:51 PM (6,885 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Roman decides the best way to eliminate the attraction between Carrie and Rafe is to bring Austin to the safe house. Austin arrives, just as Carrie and Rafe are about to kiss. The two quickly cover, and Austin embraces his wife.

While Austin and Carrie talk alone, Roman confronts Rafe about his near-kiss with Carrie. Roman blasts Rafe for not respecting the couple's marriage and warns him to keep his distance from Carrie. "Rafe is in a tough position," says Galen Gering (Rafe). "Obviously, he and Carrie have these feelings for each other, but Rafe feels conflicted because she is still married to Austin."

Meanwhile, Carrie is on the brink of telling Austin that she wants to end their marriage when Roman barges in, putting an end to the couple's private talk.

Rafe and Carrie finally find themselves alone together again. Neither one wants to hurt Austin, but the couple acknowledge that they must be together.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

" The couple acknowledge that they both want to be together" That has got to be the most ridiculous line in the article.

I love them together but Carrie needs to dump Austin.

Other than that, rock on Cafe, I am going to enjoy them while they last. ;)

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Wow, Roman is suddenly active.

Taelyn

Well the only couple that beats this in Stupidity and unbelief is the whole EJaylor infatuation..

jwsel
Member Avatar

:puke: :puke: :puke:

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

You go, CAFE! Stupid Fauxman. Go back to Texas. You are useless.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Wow full steam ahead with Cafe! Carrie better grow some eyes in the back of her head because Niki is not going to like this!!!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Plan that future Cafe.....and LEAVE Nicole ALONE!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

Yes go cafe! Go and get the FUCK out of town! Losers....

CarlD2

Did Roman get involved during the Mike/Carrie story? This seems kind of random from him.

razorbacks78
Member Avatar

This article says almost kiss, they must kiss at some point next wk maybe after Roman and Austin leave cause in the vid they showed at Paley center tonight had Cafe in it kissing. Im pretty sure it was sneak peek at next wks stuff

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Ej_Sami
May 10 2012, 12:11 AM
Yes go cafe! Go and get the FUCK out of town! Losers....
LMBOOOOOOOO! I love Cafe together but this post is tooo funny :laugh:

Cupcake06

Gawd, WHAT feelings?

When did this happen?

So stupid.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
May 9 2012, 11:51 PM
Roman decides the best way to eliminate the attraction between Carrie and Rafe is to bring Austin to the safe house. Austin arrives, just as Carrie and Rafe are about to kiss. The two quickly cover, and Austin embraces his wife.

While Austin and Carrie talk alone, Roman confronts Rafe about his near-kiss with Carrie. Roman blasts Rafe for not respecting the couple's marriage and warns him to keep his distance from Carrie. "Rafe is in a tough position," says Galen Gering (Rafe). "Obviously, he and Carrie have these feelings for each other, but Rafe feels conflicted because she is still married to Austin."

Meanwhile, Carrie is on the brink of telling Austin that she wants to end their marriage when Roman barges in, putting an end to the couple's private talk.

Rafe and Carrie finally find themselves alone together again. Neither one wants to hurt Austin, but the couple acknowledge that they must be together.
I can't believe SOD wasted an article on this :puke:

what happened to the great love Carrie had for Austin where she spent the better half of almost 15 years fighting to be with him... where's that Carrie?? MarDar has completely destroyed her and Rafe's characters to the point where I've lost total respect for Rafe and I'm almost there with Carrie and I hate to say that about Carrie because she used to be one of my favorite characters, what we're seeing now is not the real Carrie :shame:

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Make us all happy Austin...and kill Rafe!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Caustin belong together!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

CarlD2
May 10 2012, 12:14 AM
Did Roman get involved during the Mike/Carrie story? This seems kind of random from him.
I can't remember about Carrie/Mike, if he was even back from the dead at that point or not. But I kind of love that Sami's been in this toxic tango with EJ (a Dimera!) for years and Roman hasn't done much of anything. But for Carrie he's all, "let's bring her husband into this allegedly dangerous situation to stop her flirting."

I had kind of thought he wasn't a huge Austin fan for some reason.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

I can't wait till Carrie is long gone. I liked her with Austin but I sure don't like her cheating on him AGAIN--especially not with Rafe. She ruins a perfectly good hero!

CarlD2

px780
May 10 2012, 01:01 AM
CarlD2
May 10 2012, 12:14 AM
I can't remember about Carrie/Mike, if he was even back from the dead at that point or not. But I kind of love that Sami's been in this toxic tango with EJ (a Dimera!) for years and Roman hasn't done much of anything. But for Carrie he's all, "let's bring her husband into this allegedly dangerous situation to stop her flirting."

I had kind of thought he wasn't a huge Austin fan for some reason.
I think Roman was back for Carrie/Mike, although for some reason I just remember him sleeping with Billie around this time. I know Wayne's Roman had issues with Austin.

It just seems to be out of nowhere. I thought Roman was passive in everything.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
SnB Fan

Maggie28wubsEj
May 10 2012, 12:57 AM
Make us all happy Austin...and kill Rafe!
Or at least can Austin kick his ass.... :rockon: :wub: :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply