Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Fall 2012-2013 Lineup; 'Voice' in the fall, No 'Loser', 'Community' to Fri and more weird moves!
Topic Started: May 13 2012, 03:23 PM (3,594 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

i like chicago fire it looks good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I will def check out Go On and The New Normal. Is Nene just a guest star on The New Normal or is she a cast member?

I might check out The Revolution and Chicago Fire, but I doubt they'll last. Animal Practice meh. I love animals, but unless they market it as a family show it will never last.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Kevc1980
May 14 2012, 06:52 PM
I'll definitely check out Next to Normal. That looks hysterical. I haven't checked videos of the others. I just think having two installments of The Voice is stupid. I understand using it to jump start new shows, but it's just going to be too much over exposure for the show. Also, for the life of me I can't see why they kept Whitney and Rock Center.
Ah yes, doubling up on The Voice is a horrible idea and it's sure to fail for NBC. Competitions like that are a lot to commit to, especially considering it's two nights a week now. The fall season tends to be a busier season too. I'm not sure I'll even be able to commit. Talent will have to blow me out of the water.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Andrew Rannells in The New Normal also played Hannah's gay ex-bf in one episode of Girls on HBO - I can't find the full clip, but it was a scene stealer (you'll have to take my word for it!) - If he is anything like that in The New Normal, it will be amahzing!

Beth
Member Avatar

Grimm is the only thing I'll be watching on NBC

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

NBC has posted some extended clips for Revolution from the trailer. I was planning to watch the pilot anyway, but now I am actually looking forward to it. Some of the scenes look intense.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Revolution looks SO good!

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Looking forward to 30 Rock's last season, Community, and Revolution. The Office lost me last season so hopefully they can end strongly, and I liked Up All Night but it suffered towards the end of the season. I think all those new comedies will fail.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply