Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
America's Got Talent Season 7 Discussion
Topic Started: May 14 2012, 09:59 PM (1,038 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

Discuss the show here. It Premieres tonite.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Thanks for creating the thread Alin! :)

Howard Stern didn't do as bad as I thought he was going to. Tonight was still pretty blah though. Not many interesting or entertaining acts. Hopefully it will pick up and the next few auditions wouldn't be so boring or terrible.
Edited by Zoe_Zeppelin, May 14 2012, 11:42 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

yw zoe.

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

Glad to know I was not the only one bored by tonights episode :D Hoping it will get better.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i liked so far. Howard isn't doing so bad. I liked the new opening of it.
Edited by Alin89, May 20 2012, 01:33 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

america's got talent was good this week.

Alin89
Member Avatar

is anybody still watching this show? I still miss the old AGT. I like this one too. There was some good acts this past week.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hear the show has a liar,I don't watch cuz Stern makes my stomach turn,but the soldier with the stutter,I guess his story was BS.

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

I just read that too. Even I fell for his BS story. He was on this past week during the Austin auditions and I teared up watching him. It's so lame that some folks would go to such lengths just for fame. :shame:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Way to make our state of MN proud dude,he did have a military backround,he just make up the injury part,I guess he did it back in 2010 too somewhere else.The MN national guard has stated they have no record of that kind of injury,liar,liar,lying about anything is pathetic,but even worse when u lie about your military record,now he messes things up for anyone who comes back from the armed forces.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

The Lies just keep coming with this guy.

http://tv.msn.com/reality-tv/singing-vet-gave-americas-got-talent-wrong-photo-by-mistake/story/

Alin89
Member Avatar

i have a feeling they r going to get rid of this guy so it doesnt make the agt ppl look bad.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Howie's said the guy hasn't been given the boot,yet,but upcoming footage of him has been removed.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

AGT & NBC need to axe this guy!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Now he is saying he had a memory lapse,oh geeze,give it up dude.His families been receiving death threats,he was way in the wrong,but leave the family alone.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hate when ppl lie for a serious issue.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i have finally caught up with agt so far so good. i cant wait till las vegas week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply