Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ABC Fall 2012-2013 Lineup
Topic Started: May 15 2012, 10:32 AM (6,274 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

O.M.G. these are bad. Rumors were swirling beforehand that ABC didn't cancel Private Practice, Body of Proof and Scandal because their new pilots were awful. The rumors were true. The Neighbors -wtf? How did that even make it to air, nevermind getting the spot after Modern Family.

The only shows I want to see are:
Zero Hour - Looks amazing, but it will be this seasonss Missing;
Last Resort - The trailer was good, but it will be this season's Charlie's Angels;
How to live with your Parents - This looks great - Sarah Chalke and Elizabeth Perkins :wub:
Edited by Southofsoap, May 15 2012, 05:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
May 15 2012, 05:32 PM
How to live with your Parents - This looks great - Sarah Chalke and Elizabeth Perkins :wub:
I'm torn on this one. It looks pretty good except A) Elizabeth Perkins (whom I love) doesn't look remotely old enough to be Sarah Chalke's mother (they'd make great sisters, though), and B) Brad fucking Garrett -- enough said there.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear. God. Almost ALL of these look awful. The only shows I'm even REMOTELY interested in are "666 Park Avenue", "Nashville", and "Malibu Country" (who can ignore Lily Tomlin?!). "Zero Hour" looks like it MIGHT be good, but I wish the network hadn't thrown all of its eggs into the baskets of quirky sitcoms and heavy mythology shows. "The Neighbors" looks ATROCIOUS. It doesn't even looks as good a ALF.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

666 Park Avenue looks horrible. Terry O'Quinn & Vanessa Williams as a couple? LOL.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Mason
May 15 2012, 06:01 PM
Southofsoap
May 15 2012, 05:32 PM
I'm torn on this one. It looks pretty good except A) Elizabeth Perkins (whom I love) doesn't look remotely old enough to be Sarah Chalke's mother (they'd make great sisters, though), and B) Brad fucking Garrett -- enough said there.
Lol - if he doesn't pout too much and do the whole woe-is-me thing, it may be ok?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Malibu Country has Reba and I never pass on anything she does,though the kids and a cheating husband does sound a lot like "REBA".

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Eeek I just noticed Yunjin Kim is in Mistresses. I flove her.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Love ABC Wednesdays :D Just need to cancel The Neighbors and bring in Don't trust the B in Apt. 23 or Happy Endings. I prefer Happy Endings.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply