Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Stuff we know and shouldn't tell you; May 28th Issue
Topic Started: May 17 2012, 01:59 PM (15,022 Views)
Ellie

- "We're hearing that Christie Clark - who wrapped taping last month - will be headed back to Salem soon..."

- "Molly Burnett's contract is up in June, and word around the set is that she won't be renewing it. The actress made her first appearance in Salem in July 08 and was nominated for a Daytime Emmy in 2010. Though she reportedly had to turn down offers for outside gigs, she still managed to film some guest spots: In April, Burnett appeared on an episode of CSI: New York. Her other credits since she joined Days include True Blood and Good Luck Charlie."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ellie
May 17 2012, 01:59 PM
- "We're hearing that Christie Clark - who wrapped taping last month - will be headed back to Salem soon..."

- "Molly Burnett's contract is up in June, and word around the set is that she won't be renewing it. The actress made her first appearance in Salem in July 08 and was nominated for a Daytime Emmy in 2010. Though she reportedly had to turn down offers for outside gigs, she still managed to film some guest spots: In April, Burnett appeared on an episode of CSI: New York. Her other credits since she joined Days include True Blood and Good Luck Charlie."
BEST NEWS EVER on BOTH ACCOUNTS!

Please be true!

Thomson
Member Avatar

Let's hope both are true.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Just please God NO CAFE!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

If CC is coming back she doesn't know about it yet. I believed her in interviews when she said she hadn't heard anything.

No surprise about MB. I figured she was as good as gone.

Interesting there has been no news on PR yet. When contract troubles came up with JS they were resolved quickly. I really do think Reckell will walk.

rosered

Ellie
May 17 2012, 01:59 PM

TFP!
Christie said in interview she called Greg M and he said no she isnt needed now..
.hmmm...hope it's true and she returns at some point, I like her .
Molly leaving no big surprise there. She is doing a benefit cruise with Shawn & Crystal on June 1, maybe she we will get some tidbits from that if she is really leaving.
Edited by rosered, May 17 2012, 02:10 PM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Alright! Love CC and Carrie as long as she stays far away from Rafe Hernandez. I wonder if they might spring for Peck to make a return though...it's unlikely they would bring Carrie back without some incarnation of Austin unless they plan on bringing in a new love interest for her entirely.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

As shitty as it would be...yah I could see them bringing back Austin Peck if they bring Austin back next time.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I really believe that the CC news that SOD is getting is part of the rumor mill that was started at the Atlanta event. SOD has gotten more and more news via twitter/fan events and other sites *cough*DR*cough* and gone on to report it in this section of the mag.....I truly think that if Days is making a play for ED, they won't have much money to toss to anyone else...

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Mitchapalooza
May 17 2012, 02:10 PM
As shitty as it would be...yah I could see them bringing back Austin Peck if they bring Austin back next time.
I think it will be Peck to return also....he might not be under 38 but he doesn't look that much older than that age....

But I don't even think that Austin will factor into this at all..at least not for a while. If she does return, it'll probably be in the fall and I don't expect Austin to return until the spring or even the summer if he even returns.

leela46
Member Avatar

Not a Carrie fan ( the character has always bored the shit out of me) but I was hoping that if she was brought back it would be a case of her leaving Austin and the baby to return to Salem and Rafe. Only Rafe has moved on and isn't interested in her anymore. Therefore she would have given up her husband and child for a man who doesn't want her anymore. I think if would have given Carrie more of an edge. If she's coming back soon though it sounds like she will be returning still pregnant and that doesn't interest me at all. I'd rather her abandon the child with Austin than return and try and raise her and Austin's child with Rafe.

Hope it's true about Molly leaving. I've hated that character from the beginning.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Omg, don't go Molly :'(

Keith
Member Avatar

Molly gone? One down.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

AllmyDaysatGh
May 17 2012, 02:18 PM
Omg, don't go Molly :'(
Its happening...accept it....embrace it.... B-)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Both are great news!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I wouldn't celebrate too early. This section in SOD has been wrong many times.

six
Member Avatar

Not surprised on either account. I think they let CC go to rest Carrie for a bit, and MB is about at the point where people try and break out of soap acting. She seems like a nice girl and I wish her well.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 17 2012, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't celebrate too early. This section in SOD has been wrong many times.
SOD.COM BREAKING NEWZ: BURNETT INKS NEW DEAL WITH DAYS! Posted Image

spartan
Member Avatar

I hope the CC news is true! If Carrie does come back, I can't see her having a baby in tow. Since MarDar messed up the Carrie/Austin/Rafe storyline so badly, this would be a way to kind of start it over. The Cafe chemistry is REALLY good. I could see them bringing in AP at some point as well after they play that for a bit to muck things up again for Carrie.

I'm not surprised about MB. I think that's the best thing for her and the show. She is truly talented and will go onto bigger and better things and I've been over the character of Melanie for awhile. I won't miss her.

reagon

I think Melanie has run her course. I don't mind her anymore but this romance with Chad is boring.And I don't feel any synergy with she and the rest of the teen twenty something group. Not that any of them really mesh at all. Her best acting partner was Suzanne Rogers and they've kind of ignored that whole family angle for months now. Funny she and Maggie were more connected until egg baby.

I don't care about Carrie much. CC is nice and has done a good job I just don't think Carrie adds much to the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply