Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Carrie Is Pregnant!; May 28th Issue
Topic Started: May 17 2012, 02:22 PM (3,884 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Carrie Is Pregnant!

This week, Carrie is stunned when Marlena suggests that she might be pregnant. Carrie pushes aside the possibility and focuses on beginning her new life with Rafe. First order of business? Dumping Austin. However, Austin arrives and is thrilled to see his wife. He then shows her brochures for where he'd like them to stay. "Austin's whole objective has always been about making a family with Carrie," expresses Patrick Muldoon. "Growing up, he's never really had one. Austin was a guy who came from the wrong side of the tracks. He didn't know who his mother was and he had an abusive father. He has always wanted a real family."

When Austin moves in to kiss his wife, she doubles over in pain from cramps. Austin voices concern for Carrie, but she attributes it to the stress of hiding underground.

Carrie says that she needs and and something to eat, so the two head for the Brady Pub. But the first chance Carrie gets, she slips out to buy a pregnancy test. Back at the restaurant, she steps into the restroom and is shocked when the test is positive, confirming that she is pregnant with Austin's child.

Carrie rejoins her hubby, but doesn't share the news. When she steps away from the table, Austin spots the pregnancy test in her purse. "It's Austin's dream come true," smiles Muldoon. "He's thrilled." Carrie returns to Austin and is caught off-guard by is discovery. At that point, Rafe and Nicole arrive. An enthusiastic Austin shares the news that Carrie is expecting. Rafe exchanges a quick look of alarm with Carrie. Nicole senses that Rafe is upset by the news and quickly ushers him out of the pub. Rafe looks back and sees Austin kiss Carrie.

Later, Carrie and Austin visit the hospital to get a blood test to confirm her pregnancy. Then Nicole shows up for a checkup, accompanied by Rafe. Carrie has a moment alone with Nicole and promises she will never reveal the truth she learned from Rafe, that EJ is the father of Nicole's baby. Soon after, Daniel informs Carrie and Austin that she is indeed pregnant.

"Austin doesn't know the specific details of Carrie and Rafe's attraction," Muldoon points out. "But he has faith that the end result will be Austin and Carrie together. A nice quality to Austin is that when he gets hurt, he doesn't shut down or become dark. Instead, he opens his heart again. he's so elated by the news of Carrie's pregnancy."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

When's the last time this show has had one pregnancy under happy circumstances?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Is there even any point caring at this point?

Alin89
Member Avatar

poor austin

six
Member Avatar

Wow, every article is worse than the last. The only thing that jumped out at me is that Carrie put the used test in her purse. :huh1:
Edited by six, May 17 2012, 02:29 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Again who cares?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

"In the restaurant" she takes a pregnancy test?! Gross.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I can't even be happy about this due to Carrie being horned on Rafe 24/7...

reagon

You know I actually like the twist on the standard pregnancy story on this show which tends to be hiding a pregnancy from people and if Rafe and Carrie were a rootable couple along with Carrie and Austin it might have been good twist on a pregnancy and standard triangle. IMO neither couple is routable nor are any of the characters that interesting.

am103
Member Avatar

Wish I'd be able to enjoy watching these scenes :( I've wanted "Caustin" to have a baby forever! Now that it's finally happening, she'd rather be with another man. Gross!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I just don't give a fuck.....

Tngerson1

I AM JUST THRILLED FINALLY PREG WITH AUSTINS BABY!! LONG TIME WAITING!!! SHE SHOUKD BE HAPPY ONCE SHOCK WERES OFF RIGHT? I MEAN IT'S A BABY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! CARRIE BE HAPPY YOU WANTED A BABY WITH AUSTIN FOREVER!!!

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

six
May 17 2012, 02:28 PM
Wow, every article is worse than the last. The only thing that jumped out at me is that Carrie put the used test in her purse. :huh1:
Eww! Good catch. I hope she at least used a Ziploc, lol.

Harmony233

am103
May 17 2012, 02:50 PM
Wish I'd be able to enjoy watching these scenes :( I've wanted "Caustin" to have a baby forever! Now that it's finally happening, she'd rather be with another man. Gross!
I'm sorry that really sucks I feel bad for the Caustin fans I don't get why they needed to have a triangle with RAfe so stupid

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Not surprising that she is, It is sad that Austin still wants to be with her, knowing that she wants to be with someone else :shame:

Ah I am going to miss Cafe, not a popular opinion but not surprising ;)

Thanks for posting.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Kind of sad that this is really tarnished with how much she wants to fuck Rafe.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kansa
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
May 17 2012, 03:52 PM
Not surprising that she is, It is sad that Austin still wants to be with her, knowing that she wants to be with someone else :shame:

Ah I am going to miss Cafe, not a popular opinion but not surprising ;)

Thanks for posting.
Hasn't Carrie been misleading Austin with regards to that, though? I mean, didn't she tell him she wants to be with him and work on their marriage? Also, she dissolved her business relationship with Rafe, too, and didn't Austin think that was because Carrie wanted to focus on her relationship with him? I didn't pay attention to those scenes too closely, so I don't remember exactly.

I think Christie and Galen have some potential chemistry, but the storyline just was not going to work with all of the other factors involved.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The 2 people on this show that deserve a baby more than anyone else (Nicole, Carrie) are both pregnant and I'm not even the least bit happy. The same idiot (Rafe) is ruining both of the pregnancies for me. I've wanted an EJole baby forever, but if this baby is born and Rafe even looks at it I won't give a fuck about it. If they try to make Nicole continue to fall in love with Rafe its a joke.

I always thought it was stupid that Sami, the worst human on Earth, kept pumping out kids like it was nothing when Carrie, who seems so motherly has never had a kid. I always thought Christie Clark could shine in the role as a mother...but if she comes back to town raising her baby with Rafe...I won't care about it. I'll be FFing those scenes. This show is really fucking up.

presley23
Member Avatar

I am beyond angry with this whole story. I have waited years, YEARS for Caustin to have a baby and THIS is what we get? Carrie pregnant but pining for someone else? Disgusting. I can't believe what a hatchet job they have done on the couple that I have loved since I was 12 years old. :(

MissLola
Member Avatar

I agree with the above posters. Why the hell does Rafe have to be involved with all the pregnant woman? That really sucks and Mardar basically just spit on the fans of both couples "oh guess what, so and so are having a long awaited baby, but guess what? The kid whisperer will sweep both woman off there feet and deliver both babies! yippee!" I'm laughing that the got fired FUCK YOU :flipoff: :moon: . Enjoy your unemployment. i also dont even care about Nicole's baby anymore, that has been ruined for me. Thanks for ruining another of my fav characters.
Edited by MissLola, May 17 2012, 05:59 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply