Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Glass House; Premieres June 18th on ABC
Topic Started: May 18 2012, 12:04 AM (4,545 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Shick
Jul 11 2012, 01:10 AM
King
Jul 11 2012, 12:31 AM
I agree. Do you guys vote? I just started voting yesterday. I want Jeffrey and Erica to know America hates them. Haha.

1. Mike
2. Kevin
3. Andrea
4. Gene
5. Holly
6. Ashley
TIED FOR LAST: Joy, Jeffrey, Erica, Stephanie - I hate them!!!!
Joy is nasty! Why is she always groping everyone?? Stephanie is pathetic, trying to be cool and thinks she's part of the "in" crowd now. :shame: Erica is just a jealous loser with a fat ass...

I'm on and off with Jeff. He was an asshole to Andrea, but I find him less annoying than his female buddies.
She deserved it...and so does anyeone else in California who voted in "laws" to support their bigotry!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

AllmyDaysatGh
Jul 11 2012, 02:04 AM
Gene needs to pick a side. His neutral take on things is annoying
I believe he did, by voting for Kevin to leave.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Mitchapalooza
Jul 11 2012, 12:25 PM
Shick
King
I agree. Do you guys vote? I just started voting yesterday. I want Jeffrey and Erica to know America hates them. Haha.

1. Mike
2. Kevin
3. Andrea
4. Gene
5. Holly
6. Ashley
Joy is nasty! Why is she always groping everyone?? Stephanie is pathetic, trying to be cool and thinks she's part of the "in" crowd now. :shame: Erica is just a jealous loser with a fat ass...

I'm on and off with Jeff. He was an asshole to Andrea, but I find him less annoying than his female buddies.
She deserved it...and so does anyeone else in California who voted in "laws" to support their bigotry!!
I don't share any views of Andrea, and neither did my friends watching TGH with me, but I was rubbed the wrong way with regards to the way he acted. I don't give a fuck about politics in this type of game. That's just me, but I feel it should be kept out. A group of people voting against someone in a game because of their outside beliefs? Stupid to me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Shick
Jul 11 2012, 01:27 PM
Mitchapalooza
Shick
King

1. Mike
2. Kevin
3. Andrea
4. Gene
5. Holly
6. Ashley

I don't share any views of Andrea, and neither did my friends watching TGH with me, but I was rubbed the wrong way with regards to the way he acted. I don't give a fuck about politics in this type of game. That's just me, but I feel it should be kept out. A group of people voting against someone in a game because of their outside beliefs? Stupid to me.
It may be a game, but that does not mean things like racism, bigotry ect ect should be ignored...and prop 8 certainly can be looked at more than simply something that is "political"....cause in reality, its not political at all, that is just something ELSE people say to hide what it really is.

Can you imagine if someone was spouting off racist remarks inside that house, how they don't like black people or whatever, or if there was some vote that they participated in to deny black people certain rights, just because they are black....its the same damn thing as prop 8 with GLBT people. Something tells me people would not be saying they need to keep "political" stuff like that out of the game if that was the situation...people would be outraged. I don't blame Jeffrey from responding the way he did....I don't particularily love the guy, but his response was 100% warranted, he and people like him are being LEGALLY discriminated against because of who they are...its sickening.

And don't even start on "its not the same thing" argument, because it IS the same thing and it is derived from the same place of mind.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jul 11 2012, 03:44 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jul 11 2012, 03:38 PM
Shick
Jul 11 2012, 01:27 PM
Mitchapalooza
Shick

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep He was an asshole to Andrea, but I find him less annoying than his female buddies.
It may be a game, but that does not mean things like racism, bigotry ect ect should be ignored...and prop 8 certainly can be looked at more than simply something that is "political"....cause in reality, its not political at all, that is just something ELSE people say to hide what it really is.

Can you imagine if someone was spouting off racist remarks inside that house, how they don't like black people or whatever, or if there was some vote that they participated in to deny black people certain rights, just because they are black....its the same damn thing as prop 8 with GLBT people. Something tells me people would not be saying they need to keep "political" stuff like that out of the game if that was the situation...people would be outraged. I don't blame Jeffrey from responding the way he did....I don't particularily love the guy, but his response was 100% warranted, he and people like him are being LEGALLY discriminated against because of who they are...its sickening.

And don't even start on "its not the same thing" argument, because it IS the same thing and it is derived from the same place of mind.
Andrea never said she hated/disliked gay people and never said Jeffrey was wrong to have his beliefs. He attacked her not only for her views, but her right to have those beliefs. She was asked her view on gay marriage (she actually has the right to say her beliefs), and then Jeffrey went off. Just because her views are "wrong" to majority of people, she has the right to say them without being attacked. I didn't see her attack him for being gay or believing in the right for gay marriage.

And this is a game. 4-5 people ganging up to vote out a person based on their beliefs against gay marriage, would be no different than the other team voting out Jeffrey FOR being gay. Keep that shit out of the game. Andrea doesn't go around the house promoting hate, and she definitely doesn't push for others to follow her beliefs/religion, it was a topic brought up and she gave her opinion. She has the right to give it without being attacked.

King
Member Avatar

I'm gay and I live in California. It's her religion, it's her opinion, it's how she was raised. I am not expecting her to change who she is anymore than I'd expect someone to change who I am.

She can vote however the hell she wants! LOL.

Do I disagree with her? Yes, obviously.

It doesn't make her hateful and vile off the jump, IMO, it makes her ignorant, but not a bad person.
Edited by King, Jul 11 2012, 04:12 PM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jul 11 2012, 12:22 PM
My thoughts on Erica have 100% changed, I absolutely love her and I was so glad that she rallied people to send Kevin to limbo...I mean come on the dude made out with her and thens votes her ass out...GAME ON!
YUCK! For me the bitch gets worse and worse. She was embarrassing this week talking about how she's still into Kevin. She went on and on about how she just LOVES to look at him, even after he made out with her & voted her into limbo the next day :eyeroll: LOL at the preview for next week. LOVE that Kevin rejects her. Good for him! He shouldn't trust her.
Mitchapalooza
Jul 11 2012, 12:26 PM
AllmyDaysatGh
Jul 11 2012, 02:04 AM
Gene needs to pick a side. His neutral take on things is annoying
I believe he did, by voting for Kevin to leave.
He's way too perplexing IMO. He deemed himself a "Free agent" this week. Even though he voted for Kevin this week AGAIN, he was the only one who did. He didn't vote with either team. I can't stand his strategy at all. I find him HIGHLY annoying!

STILL not caring for him & Joy at all. Crybaby biotch Joy makes me sick!

OMG...I really thought Alex was coming back :lol: That would've been AMAZING!

It's too bad Holly & Andrea are in limbo. I like both of them. The wrong people just keep being put in there :shame:

Alin89
Member Avatar

ugh i hate jeffery's side of the house. I still love this show. I loved seeing alex again. y do always the good ppl leave the house.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

My Rankings

1. Erika
2. Jeffrey
3. Joy
4. Stephanie
5. Gene
6. Andrea
7. Kevin
8. Mike

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

That was a pretty cool challenge!

I hope America doesn't vote for Jeffrey after that stupid, risky move.

Sick of Joy's pity parties every week. I can't stand this woman at all, she is such a whiney bitch ALL THE TIME!

Gene gets more and more unbearable to watch as the weeks pass

Was I supposed to feel bad for Erica? :eyeroll:

Alin89
Member Avatar

i didnt want holly to leave but her then andrea. I still like glass house. Im getting sick of erika's crap and joy pity parties. I hope jeffery leaves.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Jeffrey has returned! Mike is gone!

Alin89
Member Avatar

that sucks i wanted Jeffery gone.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I wonder what player is returning to the house next week? I hope it's Apollo (he didn't get a real chance), Alex or Robin!

Love that Joy got the least votes from America. She's annoying! Man I wish Jeffrey had voted Gene into limbo. I hate that Joy got to vote who went in since it was a tie. I can't stand her & Gene. Gene makes me sick to my stomach with his cockyness & overall just smug demeanor. He's way to comfortable! I hope Joy gets voted out so he has NO ONE TO CUDDLE WITH!

Jeffrey was dumb for not taking America's fanswer's into consideration! I hope he gets the least amount of votes, especially after the way he was acting when he got out of limbo ("That's never happening again" :eyeroll: )

That was a nice moment when Andrea's husband & children came to the house! :wub: But LMAO at her earlier in the show trying to cover up her lies. She looked so pathetic. I'm still on her side, though.

King
Member Avatar

OMG! This whole season has been worth that moment - Joy and Stephanie getting voted the least liked. HAHAHa. SUCK IT, BITCHEZZZ!

King
Member Avatar

BIG SPOILERS!!!!

AMAZING SPOILERS, IF YOU ASK ME!

Spoiler: click to toggle

Shick
Member Avatar

King
Aug 2 2012, 02:59 AM
BIG SPOILERS!!!!

AMAZING SPOILERS, IF YOU ASK ME!

Spoiler: click to toggle
I was SO excited when I heard this on twitter earlier!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: LOVE IT!!!!!

Alin89
Member Avatar

oh my yes im so happy

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

This show is soo good. It has the perfect balance of drama, fun, humor, everything. Love it!

I'm glad I didn't read this thread & see King's post before this episode...I was surprised by the twists! BYE JOY! LOL. Stephanie made the right choice taking that money - you weren't going to win, girl!

I was disappointed that only Joy & Mike got the chance to come back. Wouldn't it have been better if America got the chance to vote for ALL the players voted out up to this point instead of just the last two? Well thank god they voted Mike back in instead of Joy. That would've been a disaster!

OMG. Gene :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: He is soo annoying. LMAO at America voting him as "boring" for the emoticon challenge :lol: HILARIOUS!! I was laughing so hard. And he was in the bottom two. I was just in heaven!

Erica saying that ideally, she'd go home with 250k & Kevin's penis :blink: She reminded me a little bit of Danielle on this seasons BB in regards to her obsession with Shane...LOL.

But, I hope America votes her back in. I'd rather watch her over flip flop bore Gene. Plus Jeffrey betrayed her & voted her into limbo - I want to see her rip into him for that!

Jeffrey saying he wasn't going to get emotional with his votes anymore, and then when Erica was voted into limbo he started crying & telling her he was the one who voted her... what a lil' pussy, LOL.

The beginning of the show was really fun & I also loved America voting for the players to speak in British for the whole day :lol:
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Aug 7 2012, 03:33 AM.

King
Member Avatar

Gene is so god damn annoying!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply