Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Glass House; Premieres June 18th on ABC
Topic Started: May 18 2012, 12:04 AM (4,435 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

I have been liking the show these past two weeks. Im so happy Joy is gone and so is Stephenie. I want Kevin or Andrea to win the cash. I like the begining when they were singing. I loved the British accents. Andrea's family was so cute. I just don't like Gene at all. I wish BB could be like GH. I like GH better atleast there isnt rigging or fake american choices.
Edited by Alin89, Aug 8 2012, 01:05 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I think GH is still kind of a disaster and REALLY boring.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I like it better though. The first season of BB was awful too.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

King
Aug 8 2012, 02:17 AM
I think GH is still kind of a disaster and REALLY boring.
If your talking about General Hospital, I couldn't agree more!

Lol but I disagree, I think it's a fun little show. I love the challenges & viewer inclusion. Not the best cast of people but there's drama between them and I don't think it's half bad!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i liked the cast.

King
Member Avatar

Spoiler: click to toggle

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

King
Aug 11 2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Alin89
Member Avatar

King
Aug 11 2012, 01:25 PM
so happy with this news.

King
Member Avatar

Me too!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I could not deal w/Jeffrey and his theatrics in this episode. PATHETIC! His sucking up to Erica after arguing with her was so laughable. He was trying to act like he was still a true friend to her by giving her the trip, voting himself into the limbo challenge & then making the limbo vote a tie instead of voting her in. NOT BUYING IT! He can't stand the girl. I hope she, and America, see through him.

I don't care, I just hope Kevin wins it all :)

King
Member Avatar

Yeah, Jeffrey is so annoying! Haha.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this week's glass house was good. I was so happy to see Gene voted off. I felt so bad for Andrea she is such an emotional mess. Erica is annoying the crap put of me.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I'm very glad Kevin won tonight!!! Erica was a bitch throughout and I am very happy she lost. The way she treated Holly in particular was atrocious. In the end, the so called "hated" side of the house WON!! :cheer:

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

OMG!! CONGRATS KEVIN!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: I wanted him to win from the start!

I didn't even realize tonight was the finale. LOL. The episode was really cut & paste/choppy, I didn't even know there was voting going on throughout the week :lol: If there's another season, I'll definitely try to stay more up to par on things.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I was so happy that kevin won he deserved it. I like how nothing was rigged and it was a straight and narrow show. i hope there will be another season.

King
Member Avatar

I'm glad Kevin won too.

All in all, I think this show should not come back. LOL.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think it should come bak. its good for summer since there isnt much to watch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply