Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday Ratings; Idol and Greys rise
Topic Started: May 18 2012, 04:12 PM (283 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Net Show 18-49 Rating/Sh
FOX American Idol 4.4/15
ABC Grey's Anatomy (Season Finale) 4.1/11
CBS The Big Bang Theory - R 2.5/9
CBS Person Of Interest (Season Finale) 2.5/7
CBS The Mentalist (Season Finale) 2.5/7
ABC Scandal (Season Finale) 2.3/7
CBS Rules of Engagement (Season Finale) 2.1/7
FOX Touch 1.7/5
NBC 30 Rock (Season Finale) 1.4/4
NBC Community 1.3/5
ABC Missing (Series Finale) 1.3/4
NBC Community 1.3/4
NBC Community (Season Finale) 1.3/4
NBC Awake 0.7/2
CW Perez Hilton All Access 0.3/1
CW Vampire Diaries - R 0.2/1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I gave up on Grey's many seasons ago but I am glad it beat Person of Interest by a large margin.

And my poor Community, those were 3 brilliant episodes, as was 30 Rock. I guess ratings are irrelevant for those shows now - 13 episodes for each to wrap up and thats it :(

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

You promise someone dies and that'll draw people in. And you kill someone that actually has some weight behind them and hopefully that'll make people want to keep watching. How lame would it have been if the person that died was Miranda's new fiance (I don't even know his name and I watch Greys on the weekly)? I thought Grey's did a great job of delivering what they promised. I stopped watching Revenge because I felt ripped off when it was revealed that the person dead on the beach was Tyler :eyeroll:

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

bstreis
May 18 2012, 04:34 PM
You promise someone dies and that'll draw people in. And you kill someone that actually has some weight behind them and hopefully that'll make people want to keep watching. How lame would it have been if the person that died was Miranda's new fiance (I don't even know his name and I watch Greys on the weekly)? I thought Grey's did a great job of delivering what they promised. I stopped watching Revenge because I felt ripped off when it was revealed that the person dead on the beach was Tyler :eyeroll:
I sense that DAYS might have had a hand in developing your intolerance to fakeouts/lame murder stories! ;)
Edited by Southofsoap, May 18 2012, 04:54 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Ratings Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply