Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Billboard Music Awards Discussion
Topic Started: May 20 2012, 10:16 PM (696 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

Discuss the awards here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Entertaining Show. Loved the Whitney tribute, Jordin Sparks really sang "I Will Always Love You" Well, also liked John Legend's "Greatest Love Of All". Loved Cee-lo & Goodie Mob's tribute to Beastie Boys' Adam "MCA" Yauch. I liked Natasha Bedingfield's tribute to Donna Summer on "Last Dance", but think someone else would've been a better choice. Also loved one of my fave groups Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson, the beautiful Katy Perry, Carrie Underwood, Usher & LMFAO. Justin Bieber's mic was a little screwy, sounded like the battery pack was weak.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kelly was awesome.

Alin89
Member Avatar

natasha was a horrible choice they should have picked someone else.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Did Whitney's daughter actually sing? I heard she wanted to sing one of her mothers songs...
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, May 20 2012, 10:56 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

ugh a taylor swift tribute wtf

Alin89
Member Avatar

thank god taylor left go and be gone.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think this is one of the better awards. its still too long since its 3 hrs like the grammys. they should shorten it to 2/1/2 hours or 2 hrs.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i dislike justin bieber so much when will he ever go away.
Edited by Alin89, May 20 2012, 11:17 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

these hosts r terrible i liked them better on modern family. they needed some else to host.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Alin89
May 20 2012, 11:01 PM
thank god taylor left go and be gone.
I wouldn't have survived #BBMA if not for twitter they made it fun.... Tay Swift wit her powered pasty self (Where was Kanye when U need'em) & those NAUSEATING TY she gives are so the SAME :hmmph:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Boring show overall.

Alin89
Member Avatar

there is something about that bugs the crap out of me. I liked the whitney tribute.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Angie79
May 21 2012, 12:08 AM
Boring show overall.
i blame the hosts and the music acts this year.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

I didn't have a clue who those host were by name or face, not to mention when you gotta try & be hip/ In the Know it kinda defeat your purpose because they come off rehearsed & not in tune with whom the artist are.

O yea & the Weird Al Yankovic looking crew lmfao! Like what else can they do musically? can't believe that come from Berry Gordy Loins.....

The Donna Summer tribute (SAD) then cut away Natasha rendition performance :ermm: TACKY!

Carry Underwood did somebody else back drop w/the blowing fans, couldn't place my finger exactly who it was.

Glad GoodieMob represented & paid homage to Beastie Boys MCA since Billboard didn't & the 1-legged break dancer threw some for a loop , but it was a great moment to me considering on of the members of GoodieMob lost his leg in real life.... LuvMeSum Cee-Lo-Green

And USHER been eating yea Ush need to backaway from the table, this new put together song 2night had one hook & one note..LAWD where is "These are my Confessions USHER AT?
Edited by lightandday, May 21 2012, 12:15 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Natasha was a horrible choice though. I just loved the whitney tribute they had a perfect selection of singers for it. It was good too see Bobbie.

Alin89
Member Avatar

wow the one legged dancer was awesome. that was a good tribute to MCA.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i love me some alica and stevie!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Chris Brown forget he was at an awards how,must have thought he was at "so u think u can dance",dude for once SING,for me its better to sing live alittle off than moving your lips to a track,did he learn lipsyncing from Britney or something.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

lightandday, Usher fat, I don't think so!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply