Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday Ratings; Idol 1/3rd down from last year, Revenge/Bitch Jump
Topic Started: May 24 2012, 12:16 PM (399 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Net Show
FOX American Idol (8-10 PM) 6.1/18
ABC Modern Family 4.0/11
ABC Don't Trust The B in Apt. 23 2.5/7
ABC Revenge 2.4/6
ABC The Middle 2.0/7
ABC Modern Family -R 2.0/6
NBC Law And Order: SVU 1.9/5
CBS Criminal Minds -R 1.6/4
CBS Criminal Minds -R 1.6/4
CBS The Big Bang Theory -R 1.5/5
NBC Betty White's Off Their Rockers 1.5/5
NBC Betty White's Off Their Rockers -R 1.5/5
CBS Two and a Half Men -R 1.2/4
NBC Law And Order: SVU -R 0.9/2
CW America's Next Top Model 0.4/1
CW America's Next Top Model -R 0.3/1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I'm so happy Apt.23 jumped 0.6 in the demo - love this show!

Mason
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
May 24 2012, 12:23 PM
I do too -- but I kind of feel like it peaked in the first episode. Every episode since then has been underwhelming to me. And, speaking of underwhelming, I really hope the Modern Family writers get their shit together for Season 4. Since January, every episode of that show has been one dud after another. So disappointing.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Mason
May 24 2012, 12:29 PM
Southofsoap
I do too -- but I kind of feel like it peaked in the first episode. Every episode since then has been underwhelming to me. And, speaking of underwhelming, I really hope the Modern Family writers get their shit together for Season 4. Since January, every episode of that show has been one dud after another. So disappointing.
I thought they were good up until that finale. That raises all kinds of issues for me, which is possibly the intent. But I just want funny.

Now that I know The B in Apt. 23 didn't knock out Happy Endings I can check it out.

Mason
Member Avatar

px780
May 24 2012, 12:31 PM
Mason
May 24 2012, 12:29 PM
Southofsoap
I thought they were good up until that finale. That raises all kinds of issues for me, which is possibly the intent. But I just want funny.
I do too, but MF hasn't really made me laugh my ass off since "Little Bo Bleep" back in January. At best, I've gotten one solid laugh per episode since then, but in most cases, nothing more than a few chuckles.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I dumped MF in about February - it hasn't been funny since about episode 3 of this season. It just seemed so recycled to me. How many car accidents or storylines/gags involving cars were there this season? No-one on this show should have a car!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Did they jump .6 or is the 6 merely their share?

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Matt
May 24 2012, 12:52 PM
It got a 1.9 last week, so it jumped that much (0.6) . It might be adjusted down when finals are released.

http://www.spottedratings.com/2012/04/spotvault-dont-trust-b-in-apartment-23.html

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Nice rebound for ABC!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Southofsoap
May 24 2012, 12:54 PM
Matt
May 24 2012, 12:52 PM
It got a 1.9 last week, so it jumped that much (0.6) . It might be adjusted down when finals are released.

http://www.spottedratings.com/2012/04/spotvault-dont-trust-b-in-apartment-23.html
Nice! I was just going by the numbers as given in this thread. lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply