Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 25th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 24 2012, 01:41 PM (4,761 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1337884571/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: David A. Levinson

Carver home - Part 1: Marlena and John come over bringing food with them. Lexie tells them they just had lunch. Abe - Not that I could work up much of appetite at her father's. John - That's what I was thinking. Marlena comments that it's such a beautiful day. It reminds her of the week they spent together in New York. Lexie - That was so much fun. John - We thought we'd bring the Big Apple to you. Abe - Oh, so you've got a bunch of angry taxi drivers stuffed in those bags. They laugh and banter about the Yankees. Marlena heard about her lovely time in Paris at the square. Lexie - Thanks to my husband and my brothers it was magical. John is sorry they missed it. We were too busy playing dead. He pauses. I can't believe I said that. Lexie - It's okay. John - It was very insensitive, I'm sorry. Lexie - Stop, it's alright. Abe - Lexie is right. This is about the 4 of us and our friendship. Lexie - And we are all so blessed. Lexie and Marlena sit on the couch. Marlena - How are you? Lexie - I'm fine, all things considered. Marlena - No more fainting spells like the other night. Lexie - That wasn't my best moment but no everything's fine. Marlena - Are you sure? We go back a long way. I know exactly what you're doing. You're putting on a brave face for Abe and Theo and everybody who loves you. Whenever you're ready to talk about your feelings, whatever they are ... whether you want to scream, cry or just sit very quietly and talk, I'm here for you always.

Hospital - Part 1: Daniel tells Austin and Carrie that the home pregnancy tests are pretty accurate. Austin gives him a 2 thumbs up. I told you they were. Carrie - You did. She tells Daniel they just want to make sure. Dan will do the test and put a rush on it. You'll know within an hour. Austin thanks him. I can't believe this is happening. We've waited so long for ... Rafe and Nicole come in to Dan's office. Nicole - Oh, hello. We didn't mean to interrupt, I'm sorry. Carrie says they don't have an appointment. Austin - We just came to see the doctor to get the official word on Carrie's pregnancy. Rafe - You're not sure? You seemed pretty confident yesterday. Austin - We are pretty sure. I just want my wife to see the doctor. Carrie - We don't have an appointment so we can just come back later. Dan - No that's fine. I'll find a nurse to run the labs but first come with me to fill out some insurance forms. Austin tells Carrie that he has the cards so he'll go. She can stay here. Dan and Austin leave. Rafe asks Nicole for a moment alone with Carrie. Nicole will wait outside the door.

HTS - Part 1: EJ tells Will he can pick up the presentation packet for tomorrow's meeting. No response. Is something troubling you William? Will - Yes. No offence but this job was a lot more exciting before the election. EJ - I see, it's getting a little mundane for you, is it? Don't worry, I'm sure something intriguing and exciting, something worthy of your consideration will be around soon. In the meantime these little errands I have you doing help me fulfill my commitment to the electorate; the promises that I made to those people that voted for me. Will - Oh, you're taking those seriously. EJ - Yes. Will - I just thought you might have some sort of agenda in play here. EJ - I always have some sort of agenda. Will - What is it? To be governor? EJ - My agenda is to make sure I fulfill my promises to the electorate. Will gets a call. He looks at the caller ID and puts his phone down. He tells EJ it's not important. EJ - Who was it? Will - My mom. EJ - William, why don't you tell me what's going on with your mother. Will - Don't act like you don't know. EJ - Okay I won't. Are you angry with her because she spoke to me about your situation? Will - Yes. She didn't have any right telling you about me. EJ - The fact that I know is really immaterial. The important thing is your mother had no intention of embarrassing you and in fact there is nothing to be embarrassed about. It's not like I didn't know. Will - First of all I didn't say I was embarrassed. EJ laughs - That's very true. Your mother spoke to me because she was upset about the way she handled the situation. She was looking for a way to make it right and I just gave her whatever advice I had. Will - Whatever you told her, she ignored it completely because she came back and it was all about her; how hurt she was that I told other people before her. She didn't care about me. She didn't care about what I was going through. EJ - She's reaching out to you now though, isn't she? Will - Yes because she wants me to forgive her so she feels better about herself. EJ - And you don't think that's something you can do? Will - No, never.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Sami leaves Will her 900th message. I'm at the Pub waiting for you. You can't avoid me forever. Please call me back and please know I love you. Kate speaks up from behind her. So Will is avoiding you. That boy's a smart one. Sami tells her to go away. Kate sits down - Doesn't look like this chair is taken. What's going on with Will? Sami - How is that any of your business? Kate - Because I'm his grandmother and I care about what happens to Will. You've been at this stalemate for a while and it doesn't look like it's clearing up. Sami - As inciteful as ever, thank you Kate. Kate - I don't think it's about you and EJ sleeping together because that's old news. And I don't think it's about Stefano letting you run Countess Wilhelmina because that's not going to last. Sami - Excuse me? Kate - Sooner or later you're going to fall flat on your face and he's going to put you out with the trash. Sami - Speaking from personal experience. Kate - If there's one thing I think we've learned it's that we put our differences aside when it comes to the kids. I want to know what's happening with Will and if you don't tell me then I'm going to go to Lucas or better yet, I'm going to go to Will. Sami - Will finally told me that he's gay. Happy now?

Hospital - Part 2: Dan returns to his office to find Nicole outside the door. She tells him that Rafe is in there with Carrie. I feel bad because things were starting to happen for him and now Carrie might be pregnant with Austin's baby. Dan - I think it's best if we just stay out of this, don't you? Nicole - I'm just saying ... poor guy can't catch a break okay? Inside Rafe says - I guess that's why you left me all those messages on my phone. Carrie is so sorry. Rafe - Sorry for what. Just because you told me you loved me am I to expect that you're not sleeping with your husband anymore. Carrie - You know that Austin and I were trying to save my marriage. He's my husband and I thought you were ... Rafe - You thought that I was sleeping with Nicole. Carrie nods yes. Rafe - I'm sorry. Carrie - So am I. Do you think that this is what I want? Rafe - No. You were going to leave your husband yesterday. Now you're pregnant. Now what? Carrie - I don't know. I can't even go there right now. Outside Dan tells Nicole that he thinks she needs to start seeing another doctor. She knows. I've been putting it off along with other things. Dan - The paternity test. Nicole - Yes. It's hard not to forget and I don't have a lot of time. And I don't have a plan; I've got nothing. Dan - If you think you have another way you actually have everything. Nicole - All I know is I'm not going to let EJ get his hands on this baby. I'm going to protect my child no matter what. Rafe - If you're not even sure you're pregnant why'd you tell Austin. Carrie - I didn't. He found the test and once he did there was no stopping him. He's so excited about having a baby. I'm so sorry that you found out the way you did. Rafe - Not your fault. Carrie - If the test comes back negative that's it, I'm telling Austin that our marriage is over and I'm leaving him. Rafe - What if it comes back positive? Then what? Outside Austin returns with the paperwork. Dr. Dan will let Carrie know. Austin looks at Nicole - She's in there with Rafe?

Brady Pub - Part 2: Kate thinks it's good that Will finally told her. Sami - So he talked to you about it. Am I the last person in Salem to know. Kate - He didn't say anything to me. He was struggling with something. It wasn't too hard to figure out what it was. You really had no idea? Sami - No. I was completely caught off-guard. How did you know? Kate - To be honest I'm not surprised that I picked up on what was bothering Will before you did. Sami - Because I'm such a terrible mother. Kate - Just stop it. That's not what I'm saying. Sami - Then what are you saying. Kate - That on the whole I'm just a more sensitive person than you are. Sami scoffs. You're about as sensitive as sandpaper. Kate - Sami you should really face it. You're clueless and you're self-absorbed with your kids but you're also that way with everyone else. Sami - I knew that something was bothering him. Kate - Yes you did and you thought it was all about you. You thought it was about the fact that you'd slept with EJ. Sami - It was. Kate - That's what you were focusing on; the fact that Will was angry with you and you missed out totally that he was crying out for help. I know that you feel guilty because you didn't recognise your child was in pain; you weren't there to help him. But I also know it wasn't your intention to hurt him. Sami - But I did. Kate - Yes. Believe me I have been there with every single one of my children at one time or another and the rift always seems insurmountable. But then the bottom line is we're family. We all love each other. Sami - Not all of us. I just pray that Will still loves me. Kate - I'm not saying this for your sake, I'm saying it for Will's. I know he still loves you. And I would also like to give you some advice but the question is are you going to take it if it's coming from me.

HTS - Part 2: EJ - You seem very convinced that your mother is this selfish, uncaring monster and you're not going to accept the possibility that you might be wrong. Will - She shot you in the head. EJ - So did you. Seems like I was a popular guy that way. Will - What I'm saying is I know who my mom is and she's not going to change. EJ - What happens if this time she does change? What happens if the reason she changes is you. Will - Good to know where you stand. EJ - What exactly do you mean by that? Will - I just mean that I thought I could count on you but now I know the score. EJ - What is it that you know? Will - If you're on my mom's side you're not on mine. EJ - Sit down please. William I'm not taking sides. I think I've proven to you that I'm someone you can trust. Will - Yeah okay. EJ - Then would you please realise that I always have your best interests at heart. Will - Whatever. Anyway you should be happy now because your dad is a hero because he brought down some big time arms dealer. EJ - Yes, something like that. Believe me I was as surprised as anybody to hear he was on the right side of the law. Will - You didn't know? EJ - Why would I? Will - I thought it was part of your masterplan to redeem the DiMera name. EJ - No. My father is on his own on this one. Will - You don't seem too happy about that. EJ - I'm not. It's hardly the first time he's acted without my knowledge.

Carver home - Part 2: Lexie tells Marlena her offer is incredibly generous but I've come to terms with what's happening to me and I want to spend whatever time I have left enjoying my family and my friends. I just wish that ... I wish I knew exactly when. If I see you today, will I see you tomorrow? I just want to make sure I say my proper goodbyes. Marlena - I completely understand. Lexie - Then again maybe it's good that I don't know because ... I don't think I'll ever really be able to say goodbye. I'm sorry we didn't do this more often. It would have been nice to take more trips together; gone to lunch or dinner when we had the chance. I wonder why we didn't. Marlena - Things just happen like something comes up. Lexie - That something usually being my father. Marlena - I didn't mean that. Lexie - I know you didn't. I want to say something. I am so sorry for all the horrible things my father has done to you and John. I know the toll it's taken on you both. Marlena - We never, ever blamed you for that. Lexie - I know. That's one of the things I'm very grateful for because it's allowed me to have two incredibly amazing friends. Marlena - We're the lucky ones. Lexie - Let's make a pact. No more I'm sorries; no more regrets over wasted time. Let's just enjoy every precious moment that we have left. Marlena - I can make that deal. I love you. Lexie - I love you. They hug.

Hospital - Part 3: Nicole replies - He's not in there. I'm surprised you didn't run into him because he had paperwork to fill out too. I'll just go tell Carrie that you're here. Nicole goes inside and tells them that Austin's back. She tells Rafe he doesn't know you're in here and Carrie that he is waiting for her. Carrie goes out but before she leaves she tells Rafe she'll see him later. After she leaves Nicole asks - See you later? Do you think that's a good idea. Rafe - I don't know. Nicole - You can't go near her. Not until Carrie finds out if she's pregnant or not. Rafe - Daniel said he's doing the test right now. It shouldn't be long; about an hour. Nicole - Did you make any decision about what you're going to do? Rafe - Not yet. Nicole - You're afraid that if she's pregnant she won't leave Austin. Dan returns with Austin and Carrie. Austin asks where's Rafe. Nicole - He went to get some coffee. She asks Carrie if she's okay. You look a little nervous. Carrie - A little bit. Just a lot to think about. Nicole - Yeah, like what to eat, what not to eat. Everything's going to be okay. I'm no expert but maybe I could help you with some of that. Carrie - That would be great. Dan suggests to Austin that they let them talk and the two of them go get some coffee. The guys leave. Nicole - I know you're hoping you're not pregnant. You're going to have to figure out a way to be happy no matter what happens. Carrie - If I'm not Austin will be so disappointed. Nicole - Disappointed? Imagine how he's going to feel when you tell him you're going to leave him for Rafe. Carrie - If I am pregnant ... Nicole - Do you want my advice? Just take it one step at a time. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. Carrie - I know you didn't want Rafe to tell me the truth about the baby, that EJ is the father. Nicole - I didn't but I know how Rafe feels about you and he has been so great to me. I didn't want to be that thing that came between you two but please now that you know, please don't tell anyone that this baby is EJ's.

Carver home - Part 3: The guys are back in the living room now. Marlena - As long as we can't go strolling along 5th Ave I say we go shopping online. Lexie - I don't need anything. Marlena - That's perfect. That's when you want to shop. We'll find something for Theo. Something that we can only find in New York. Lexie - There is that toy store off Central Park. Marlena - And they have a fabulous online dept! The ladies take off to go shopping. John - Listen partner, if you need someone to talk to or someone to just not talk to ... whatever you need, I'm here for you. Abe thanks him. They hug. Lexie and Marlena are back. Lexie - I want to thank you both for making today so special. John - It's not over yet. We've got a cheesecake - it's the real deal too! Abe goes to get plates. Marlena will help. John hears Lexie sigh. I don't know what to say Lex. I'm just real sorry for what you're going through. Lexie - I know. John - I'm not used to feeling this helpless. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better but I can't so I just want to let you know that I'm going to take care of Abraham. I'm going to be there for him. And Theo, I'm going to teach him the trick of the knuckleball. I'll even take him to a damn Cubs game if he wants as long as it's Yankee Stadium. Lexie laughs. Well look at that, you did do something to make me feel better. You're a good man John. One of the best there is. I've been so lucky to be able to call you friend all these years. They hug. John gets all teary. John is going to see if Abraham needs some help. I'll be right back. The four of them have finished their desert. Lexie grimaces - Abe asks if she's okay. Lexie - I am. Marlena - I think we've been overdoing just a bit. Lexie - No, this has been so wonderful. I'm just a little tired. Is is okay if we don't watch videos tonight. Maybe another time. Marlena - Of course, we'll come over whenever you feel up to it. Lexie - I think I'm going to go upstairs and lie down for a bit. Thank you. She hugs both Marlena and John - tears all around. Abe helps Lexie upstairs. Marlena goes into John's arms and cries.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Sami - We're talking about Will here. I'll take advice from anyone, even you. Kate - Well good because Will is the only reason that I'm offering it. This has been building for a while, right? Sami - Ever since he saw me and EJ together he won't talk to me, he won't let me talk to him. But I don't know what else to say; I don't know what else to do. You, my mom and EJ all knew that Will is gay and I didn't. Kate - It doesn't change who he is. Sami - I'm his mother, I should have known. Kate - You would have if you wanted to. Sami - What? Kate - I know you're totally fine with Will being gay but I don't think you were completely clueless. I think that you didn't want to acknowledge the possibility because of all the complications it could bring into your lives. Sami - What I did was make him feel more alone. He won't even return my phone calls. Kate - Because he's angry and he's hurting. He has every right to be but it's also because he's afraid. Sami - Afraid of what? Kate - I don't think that he would ever want to admit this but he thinks he's lost his mother because of this the same way you think you've lost your son. Sami - I leave about 6 messages a day for him. I feel like a stalker. I'm always reaching out to him but he doesn't call me back. I don't know what else to do; what else should I say? Kate - He will eventually call you but the important thing is when he does you have to just listen to him. Try to understand, accept him and love him. Sami - I do. He won't let me apologise to him for how badly I handled it when he came out to me. Kate - He will do that too but he has to feel that he can trust you again. Sami - When will he ... Kate - When he's ready. You can't force him to that point at all. Sami - But I feel ... Kate - No. There's no if's about this. You want to save this relationship then you have to be patient and compassionate and you have to keep your feelings in check. And if you love him as much as I know you do then you, my girl, can do that. Sami - Thank you for your advice today. I won't forget it. Kate - You're welcome. I hope you don't. And by the way just so you know, this changes nothing between us. Sami - Of course not. I still have every intention of annihilating you, Madison and Mad World. Kate - I just love it when you're delusional. Good luck with that sweetheart. She starts walking out but stops for a moment - And good luck with Will.

HTS - Part 3: Will - I thought you and your Dad did everything together. EJ - William, things do change. Relationships can evolve. He tells Will that he found out his father was constantly trying to undermine everything he was trying to do. Will - I'm surprised you didn't fire me. EJ - Why would I fire you? Will - I figured if you ever found out you'd be furious. EJ - I don't really think it was your fault. Will - I didn't want to do it. EJ - Then why did you? Will - Stefano made me. I didn't have a choice. EJ - It's just the latest in a long line of rephrensible things my father has been doing lately. Will - Yeah but I don't know how a father could do that to his son. How did you find out about what Stefano made me do? EJ - Let me ask you something. Why would you say that was the worst thing my father could have you do? Will - Well Nicole obviously. EJ - Nicole? What did you do to her? Will - Just some stuff for the election and ... EJ - You're lying to me William. I strongly suggest that you stop. Will - Maybe you should ask your Dad. EJ - I'm asking you and I expect an answer. I've done a lot for you. What did you do to Nicole? Answer me. What exactly did my father have you do. You tell me, maybe I can make it right. Will - It's already done. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. He gets up to leave. So does EJ. He puts his arm around Will's shoulders - I understand that my father might have intimidated you but I like you so you're going to tell me exactly what he had you do. Will - Okay. He wanted me to make sure that Rafe found out that you and my mom slept together.

Hospital - Part 4: Carrie tells Nicole she doesn't have to worry. I'm not saying anything to EJ or anyone. Nicole thanks her. Carrie - If you want people to believe that Rafe is the father of your child, that's between you two. It's none of my business. Nicole - I really do hope things work out for you. But no matter what happens just make sure that you do what's best for both of you. Carrie - Why are you so concerned about this? Nicole - To be honest I'm just looking out for Rafe because he's a great guy and I don't want to see him get hurt again. Carrie - Neither do I. Dan and Austin return. Austin - When we got to the cafeteria Daniel got a page from the lab. Dan - I have your test results right here. Rafe comes in and asks Nicole if she's ready to get going. She is. Austin - Daniel was just about to give us the results of Carrie's test. Rafe - I guess I came back just in time then. I'm kidding, I'm sure you both want your privacy. Nicole - Yeah, I hope the answer is what you want. Austin - You guys stay, in fact I want you to stay. He takes Carrie's hands in his - Sweetheart, if it's positive I want to share the good news with everybody. Dan gets paged - I've got a consult waiting. Austin - Please just go on, open it. Daniel - Congratulations, you're going to have a baby. Carrie smiles. Austin - I knew it! We're going to have a baby. They hug.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Kate and Sami... EJ and Will... finally! These are the two sets of people that need to be discussing Will's issues. I've always said those are the people we need to see bond more. :sarcasm:

Does any Horton or Brady know about Will yet? Will used to be so close to Abby. What happened to that? They have totally removed Sami and Will from their family. Does he realize he's one of the two top families in Salem. Or is he a Dimera and we just dont' know it yet?
Edited by Aliaron, May 24 2012, 01:49 PM.

Skye
Member Avatar

Friday, May 25th

Marlena and john go to visit abe and lexi
they brought food
Mar says its such a beautiful day out there , it reminded them of the week they spent together in new york
and we heard about Paris at the square
lexi says thanks to my wonderful husband and brothers it was magical
john says sorry we missed it we were too busy playing dead,,,cant belive i said that
lexi says its alright
abe says this is about the 4 of us and our friendship
Lexi says and we are all so blessed

Carrie and Austin with Daniel at his office
going to do a pregnancy test
Austin says we waited so long to start a family
rafe and nicole walk in

Will and Ej are at the square
talking about work
Will says no offense but this job was more exciting before the election
Ej says i understand its getting a little mundane for you is it ?
Will mmmhmmm
EJ says well dont worry im sure something intriguing
and exciting and something worthy of your considerable talent will be along soon but
in the mean time
these little errands i have you doing help me full fill my commitment to the electorate
the promises i made
Will says you are taking those seriously?
I thought you might have an agenda in play here
ej says i always do
Will says in a British accent ,,,to become Governor
Ej says no my agenda is to make sure i fill my promises to the electorate
Will get a phone call he doesnt it says its not important
eJ says who was it ?
Will says my mom

sami looks nice today
yellow sweater
black dress
at the pub
Kate comes in and hears her leaving Will a message
says so Will is avoiding you is he ?
that Will is a smart one

nic says didnt mean to interrupt
carrie says no we dont have an appointment, we should go
Austin says we came to get the official word
rafe says you are not sure
you seemed pretty sure yesterday
austin says yes we are sure rafe i wanted my wife to see the doctor
Austin goes with dan to fill out insurance forms
leaves nic and carrie and rafe alone then
rafe asks nic if he can be alone with carrie

Marlena asks lexi how she is
she says fine all things considerd
mar says we go back a long way you are putting on a brave face for everybody who loves you
and when you are ready to talk about your feelings what ever they are im here for you always

sami says go away
kate sits with her
says whats going on with Will
im his grandmother i care about what happens to him
i dont think its about you and ej sleeping together thats old news and it cant be about stefano letting you run countess W cuz thats not going to last
if there is one thing i think we have learned we can put aside out differences when it comes to the kids
Sami says Will finally told me that he is gay happy now?

Ej says Will why dont you tell me whats going on with your mother ?
Will says dont act like you dont know
Ej says ok i wont
are you angry with her cuz she spoke to me about your situation
Will says yes ,she didnt have any right telling you about me
Ej says the fact that i know is really immaterial your mother had no intentions of hurting you , she had no intentions of embarrassing you
there is nothing to be embarrassed about
its not like i didnt know
Will says first of all ,i didnt say i was embarrassed
eJ says no you certainty did not,,, thats true
your mother spoke tome cuz she was upset
about how she handled the situation and she was looking for a way to make it right and i just gave her what ever advice i had
Will says well she didnt listen to what you told her cuz she came back and it was all about her and how hurt she was that i told other people before her
she didnt care about me or what i was going thru
eJ says she is reaching out to you now isnt she?
Will says yes ,she wants me to forgive her
so she can feel better about herself
EJ says and thats not something you can do?
Will says no never

Nic talks to Dan out in the hall
she says i feel bad things are just starting to happen for rafe and now Carrie might be pregnant with Austins child
Dan says i think its best if we stayed out of this
Nic says poor guy cant catch a break

rafe says guess thats why you left me all those messages on my phone
she says im sorry
he says for what
just cuz you told me you loved me what am i to expect that you are not sleeping with your husband anymore?

Kate says i thinks its good he finally told you
sami says he told you ?
Kate says no he didnt tell me
i knew he was struggling with something and it wasnt to hard to figure out what it was
you had no idea?
Sami says no none, how did you know?

Ej says you seem convinced that your mother is
this selfish uncaring monster, you are not willing to accept the possibility
you could be wrong
Will says she shot you in the head
EJ says so did you
seems like im a popular guy that way
Will says i know who my mom is and she isnt going to change
Ej says what happens if this tine she does change and what happens if the reason she changes , is you ?

Carrie says you know we were trying to save our marriage , he is my husband and i
i thought you were
he says you thought that i was sleeping with nicole
sorry
she says you think this is what i want
he says you were going to leave your husband
yesterday and now you are pregnant
now what?
She says I dont know
i cant even go there right now

Dan says i think you need to start seeing another doctor
Nic says i know ,i keep putting it off along with other things
he says things like the paternity test ?
She says yeah its hard not to forget
i dont have a lot of time, i dont have a plan
i got nothing
dan says you have everything,,, just what i heard
she says im not going to let Ej get his hands on this baby
going to protect my child no matter what

lexi says i have come to terms with whats happening with me
i want to enjoy the time i have left and enjoy my family and friends, i just wish i knew exactly when ,you know
if i see you today will i see you tomorrow
i want to make sure i say my proper goodbyes and thanks yous, but then
maybe its good that i dont know
i dont think ill ever really be able to say good bye
sorry we didnt do this more often take more trips together, wonder why we didnt?
Mar says things just happen life comes up
Lexi says that something usually being my father
mar says i didnt mean that
lexi says im so sorry for all the horrible things my father done to you and john
mar says we never blamed you for that
lexi says i know and thats some of the things im grateful for , its allowed me to have incredible friendships
lets make a pact,,,more im sorrys or regrets over wasted time
lets just enjoy every precious moment we have left
i love you
mar says i love you
hugs

rafe says if you arent sure you are pregnant why did you tell Austin?
she says i didnt , he found the test
sorry you found out the way you did
he says its not your fault
carrie says if the test is negative im telling Austin the marriage is over and im leaving him
rafe says what if its positive?

Austin comes back
talks to Nicole and Dan in the hallway
he says Carrie is in there with rafe?

Kate says im not surprised i picked up on what was bothering Will before you did
on the hold im a more sensitive person than you are
sami says you are as sensitive as sandpaper
kate says you are clueless in your self absorbed with your kids , but you are like that with everyone else
sami says i knew something was bothering
him
kate says yes and you thought it was all about you
that you slept with Ej
sami says it was
kate says thats what you were focusing on, the fact that Will was angry with you missed out that he was crying out for help

Will gets up and says good to know where you stand
Ej says what does that mean?
Will says i thought i could count on you but now i know the score
Ej says what is it that you know?
Will says if you are on my moms side then you are not on mine
Ej says sit down please
im not taking sides on this one i think i proved to you that im someone you can trust
Will says yeah
eJ says and please realize that i have always
had your best interests at heart
he sits down
Will says ok fine whatever,
oh ....you should be happy
cuz your dad is like a hero now
he brought down some big time arms dealer
Ej says yes something like that
i was surprised as surprised as anybody to learn he was on the right side of the law
Will says you didnt know?
Ej says why would i ?
Will says i thought it was your master plan to redeem the dimera name
EJ says no my father was on his own on this one
Will says you dont seem too happy with that
eJ says im not
its hardly the first time he has acted without my knowledge is it ?

Kate says i know you feel guilty cuz you didnt recognize that your child was in pain
i know it wasnt intention to hurt him
sami says but i did
kate says yes
i have been there with every one of my children
the rift always sees insurmountable but the bottom line is we are family and we all love each other
sami says not all of us i pray Will still loves me
kate says i know he still loves you
i want to give you some advice

Nic says he is not in there
Austin says where did he go?
nic says he has paper work to fill out
ill just go tell carrie you are here
she goes in and says Austin is back and he doesnt know rafe is in here ,he is waiting for you(carrie)
carrie says c-ya later
Rafe says yeah
carrie leaves
nic says c-ya later? Do you think thats a good idea
he says i dont know
she says look you cant go near her not until she finds out if she is pregnant
did you make a decision about what you are going to do
he says not yet
she says you are afraid that if she is pregnant she wont leave Austin

Carrie and Austin and dan come back into the office
rafe went to get coffee
then dan and ausitn leave
nic and carrie are alone
Nic says you are hoping you are not pregnant
but you have to figure out a way to be happy no matter what happens
Austin will be disappointed if im not
nic says imagine how he will feel if you leave him for rafe?
take it one step at a time
carrie says i know you didnt want rafe to tell me the truth about ej being the babys father
nic says i didnt but i know how rafe feels about you
please dont tell anyone that this baby is ejs baby please

mar says we should go shopping online
we will find something for theo
lexi and marlena leave
john says listen partner
if you need someone to talk to or someone not to talk to
what ever you need im here for you
abe says yeah thank you
they hug

sami says we are talking about Will ill take advice from anyone even you
kate says so this has been building for awhile
sami says ever since he saw me and ej together he wont talk to me
you and my mom and Ej all knew Will was gay and i didnt
Kate says it doesnt change who he is
Sami says im his mother i should have known
kate says you would have if you wanted to
i know you are fine with Will being gay i dont think you were clueless you just didnt want to acknowledge the possibility
or all the complications it could bring into your lives
sami says i made him feel more alone
he wont return my phone calls
kate says he is angry and hurt and afraid
sami says of what
kate says he would never want to admit this
he thinks he has lost his mother because of this

Will says i thought your dad did everything together
Ej says things do change
relationships can evolve
i got fed up with my fathers surprises and the fact he was undermining everything i was trying to do
Will says wow im surprised you didnt fire me
EJ says why would i fire you
Will says i thought if you ever found out you would be furious
Ej says i didnt think it was your fault
Will says i didnt want to do it
EJ says then why did you?
Will says Stefano made me i didnt have a choice
Ej says of course just the latest in the long line of things my father has been doing lately
Will says yeah
but i mean i dont know how a father could do that to his son
how did you find out what stefano made me do
Ejs face (he has no idea what Will is talking about)

lexi and marlena come back
lexi thanks john and marlena for making the day so special
john says we got cheese cake
abe goes to get the plates
john says i dont know what to say lex sorry for what you are going thru wish there was something i could do to make you feel better but i can t
dont worry about abe going to take care of him
and theo going to take him to a cubs game if he wants
lexi says well look at that
you did do something to make me feel better
you are a good man one of the best there is
im lucky to be able to call you friend all these years
they hug
he says im going to see if abe need some help

sami says i leavee5 or 6 messages a day for him reaching out to him he wont call me back
kate says he will call you eventually
when he does listen to him thats it
try i understand accept him and love him
sami says he wont let me apologize
how bad i handled it when he came out
kate says when he is ready he will let you
if you want to save this relationship you have to be patient
compassionate and keep your feelings in check
if you love him as much as you say you do
then you can do that

Ej says why do you say that was the worse thing my father could have you do?
Will says well Nicole
Ej says Nicole?
What did you do
Will says just some stuff for the election
EJ says you are lying to me,,,, stop
Will says maybe you should ask your dad
Ej says im asking you im expecting an answer
i done a lot for you William
what did you do to Nicole?

Carrie says dont worry im not saying anything to Ej or anyone
if you want people to believe rafe is the father of your child thats your business
nic says i hope things work out for you
carrie says why are you so concerned about this
nic says im looking out for rafe, he is a great guy
i dont want to see him get hurt again
dan and Austin come in
with the test results

lexi and friends continue to talk and eat
lexi gets a little tired
she says if its ok if they dont watch videos tonight
going to go upstairs and lay down for a bit
she hugs john and marlena
abe helps lexi up the stairs
john and marlena cry and hug

rafe comes in
to get Nicole
Austin says dan was about to give the results
rafe says i came back just in time
im kidding , im sure you want privacy
Austin says i want them to stay
if its positive i want to share the good news with everyone
Dan says congratulations you are going to have a baby
Austin says i knew it, i knew it you, you made me so happy

sami says thank you for your advice today i wont forget it
kate says you are welcome hope you dont
this changes nothing between us
sami says i know it doesnt, i still have every intention in annihilating you and madison and mad world
kate says good luck and good luck with Will

Ej says William answer me
what did my father have you do
if you tell me , maybe i can make it right
Will says its already done so you cant
i shouldnt have said anything
EJ says William i understand that my father may have intimidated you
but i like you so you are going to tell me what he had you do
will says ok, he wanted me to make sure that rafe found out that you and my mom slept together
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I'll watch for the Kate and Sami scenes. I may also watch the Will and Ej scenes, for the simple reason that this is going to be the end of Will working for Ej and Stefano. Ej will not forgive Will for mucking things up with Nicole, so I'm happy that he will no longer be under their influence.

john&doc
Member Avatar

So happy that we will finally see John, Marlena, Abe, and Lexie in scenes together honoring their long friendship. Most of the time fake memories, like "the week they spent together in New York" bother me, but I'll let this one slide, because I'm so happy that they are there as friends, not (for the most part) discussing Stefano!

hops
Member Avatar

just reading the scenes between John, Marlena, Abe and Lexie has me tearing up :( There is real history there and we saw that friendship on screen, it would have been nice to see some clips...but I'm grateful that it was acknowledged and they had these scenes together. I remember Deidre once said in an article, that they adlibbed a little scene between the four of them at the 1999 wedding reception of John and Marlena...we only got to see them laughing and J&M walking away, but apparently they had a real little conversationg going about their history....I don't know, but for me those are the moments that make me attached to characters and feel affection for them. Yay for J&M and A&L scenes.
Edited by hops, May 24 2012, 02:22 PM.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Marlena and John are awesome friends, and I'm glad we got to see them just hang with Lexie during her final days, because I've always enjoy the four actors together (and Deidre and Drake are both obviously sad about Renee leaving, from what one could gather from the picture DH posted on her FB). But if they're gonna talk about it, why not make an extra effort and actually show some re-created flashbacks? Just quick flashes would do, no dialogue needed.

Oh nevermind, I forgot what show this is now.

MericP
Member Avatar

I adore the EJ and Will dynamic. I've never enjoyed Will until now.

Though I think James has chemistry with everyone, I am loving these interactions more and more.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

PatNS
May 24 2012, 01:41 PM
Carver home - Part 1: Marlena and John come over bringing food with them. Lexie tells them they just had lunch. Abe - Not that I could work up much of appetite at her father's. John - That's what I was thinking. Marlena comments that it's such a beautiful day. It reminds her of the week they spent together in New York. Lexie - That was so much fun. John - We thought we'd bring the Big Apple to you. Abe - Oh, so you've got a bunch of angry taxi drivers stuffed in those bags. They laugh and banter about the Yankees. Marlena heard about her lovely time in Paris at the square. Lexie - Thanks to my husband and my brothers it was magical. John is sorry they missed it. We were too busy playing dead. He pauses. I can't believe I said that. Lexie - It's okay. John - It was very insensitive, I'm sorry. Lexie - Stop, it's alright. Abe - Lexie is right. This is about the 4 of us and our friendship. Lexie - And we are all so blessed. Lexie and Marlena sit on the couch. Marlena - How are you? Lexie - I'm fine, all things considered. Marlena - No more fainting spells like the other night. Lexie - That wasn't my best moment but no everything's fine. Marlena - Are you sure? We go back a long way. I know exactly what you're doing. You're putting on a brave face for Abe and Theo and everybody who loves you. Whenever you're ready to talk about your feelings, whatever they are ... whether you want to scream, cry or just sit very quietly and talk, I'm here for you always.

Carver home - Part 2: Lexie tells Marlena her offer is incredibly generous but I've come to terms with what's happening to me and I want to spend whatever time I have left enjoying my family and my friends. I just wish that ... I wish I knew exactly when. If I see you today, will I see you tomorrow? I just want to make sure I say my proper goodbyes. Marlena - I completely understand. Lexie - Then again maybe it's good that I don't know because ... I don't think I'll ever really be able to say goodbye. I'm sorry we didn't do this more often. It would have been nice to take more trips together; gone to lunch or dinner when we had the chance. I wonder why we didn't. Marlena - Things just happen like something comes up. Lexie - That something usually being my father. Marlena - I didn't mean that. Lexie - I know you didn't. I want to say something. I am so sorry for all the horrible things my father has done to you and John. I know the toll it's taken on you both. Marlena - We never, ever blamed you for that. Lexie - I know. That's one of the things I'm very grateful for because it's allowed me to have two incredibly amazing friends. Marlena - We're the lucky ones. Lexie - Let's make a pact. No more I'm sorries; no more regrets over wasted time. Let's just enjoy every precious moment that we have left. Marlena - I can make that deal. I love you. Lexie - I love you. They hug.

Carver home - Part 3: The guys are back in the living room now. Marlena - As long as we can't go strolling along 5th Ave I say we go shopping online. Lexie - I don't need anything. Marlena - That's perfect. That's when you want to shop. We'll find something for Theo. Something that we can only find in New York. Lexie - There is that toy store off Central Park. Marlena - And they have a fabulous online dept! The ladies take off to go shopping. John - Listen partner, if you need someone to talk to or someone to just not talk to ... whatever you need, I'm here for you. Abe thanks him. They hug. Lexie and Marlena are back. Lexie - I want to thank you both for making today so special. John - It's not over yet. We've got a cheesecake - it's the real deal too! Abe goes to get plates. Marlena will help. John hears Lexie sigh. I don't know what to say Lex. I'm just real sorry for what you're going through. Lexie - I know. John - I'm not used to feeling this helpless. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better but I can't so I just want to let you know that I'm going to take care of Abraham. I'm going to be there for him. And Theo, I'm going to teach him the trick of the knuckleball. I'll even take him to a damn Cubs game if he wants as long as it's Yankee Stadium. Lexie laughs. Well look at that, you did do something to make me feel better. You're a good man John. One of the best there is. I've been so lucky to be able to call you friend all these years. They hug. John gets all teary. John is going to see if Abraham needs some help. I'll be right back. The four of them have finished their desert. Lexie grimaces - Abe asks if she's okay. Lexie - I am. Marlena - I think we've been overdoing just a bit. Lexie - No, this has been so wonderful. I'm just a little tired. Is is okay if we don't watch videos tonight. Maybe another time. Marlena - Of course, we'll come over whenever you feel up to it. Lexie - I think I'm going to go upstairs and lie down for a bit. Thank you. She hugs both Marlena and John - tears all around. Abe helps Lexie upstairs. Marlena goes into John's arms and cries.
another chance that mardar had where they dropped the ball with this storyline :shame: , instead of her talking to Daniel she should be talking to Marlena, she and Lexie have been friends for as long as I can remember and I think that would have been a really great scene where she finally comes to a breaking point and can't put on a brave face anymore and Marlena is there for her

the rest of these scenes look good though, it even looks like I might need some tissues at the end :frownie:

and I really really hate that they waited until Lexie was dying to put her in scenes with Marlena and John, besides that one scene back in November they haven't spent any time alone together as friends, and that's pathetic because John and Abe used to be best friends as well as Marlena and Lexie. major epic fail on mardar's part right there, I don't even think Marlena and Lexie have shared any scenes alone together until now

Aliaron
Member Avatar

You know if these were Rafe and Will scenes, a lot of people would be yelling that Rafe is trying to act like Will's daddy. That this is none of Rafe's business. Why is he even in this story? The double standard is pretty blantant here.

And I'm not even a Rafe fan.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Aliaron
May 24 2012, 03:10 PM
You know if these were Rafe and Will scenes, a lot of people would be yelling that Rafe is trying to act like Will's daddy. That this is none of Rafe's business. Why is he even in this story? The double standard is pretty blantant here.

I'm an Ej fan and even I think there's no point for him to even be in this story.
Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Aliaron

Many of us have been complaining about it for weeks. Thanks for reading.

peaches179

This episode have me scratching my head.

Thanks for posting.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

"I see, it's getting a little mundane for you, is it? Don't worry, I'm sure something intriguing and exciting, something worthy of your consideration will be around soon. "

... love this line.

Anyhow, WOW.. absolutely loved EJ and Wills scene.. some great lines there and I love to see this side of EJ. Also, ... Wll was amazing. I absolutely loved this kind of openness between them, but we all know someone here is going to overreact and fire certain person. LOL

I hope this is NOT the end between EJ and Will relation/friendship.., they have been the light in this show in the mist of horrible SL and bad pacing written stories.

Kate and Sami,... great scene. I love that they talked. Looking forward to seeing both
kate/sami and will/ej.. this is the best part of the show right now.

Loved Lexie.. but well see how it was.

The rest is not very interesting. So Carrie knows whos baby it is. Its just so lame that Nicole is "keeping" this baby from EJ. Not liking it all.. we all know nothing good will come from this - for either side. I hate it, I hate it..
Edited by DayDreamer, May 24 2012, 04:21 PM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Aliaron

I disagree.. yes, EJ is not his father but does that really matter? I just love the chemistry between the two and I am glad that its not Lucas (Lucas has his moments with Will and Will loves his dad).

I think it could be start of an interesting relation, the evil master and his student.. I for once like this more edgier side of Will, this good hearted mother son earlier was not very interesting. FINALLY he is interesting!!

Just my opinion of course..

elci525
Member Avatar

Hologram
May 24 2012, 04:20 PM
Aliaron

I disagree.. yes, EJ is not his father but does that really matter? I just love the chemistry between the two and I am glad that its not Lucas (Lucas has his moments with Will and Will loves his dad so what are you complaining about?).

Are you guys so intimidated by the fact that EJ and Will shares an open-hearted scene and building a relation as friends? Give them the moment, I think it could be start of an interesting relation, the evil master and his student.. I for once like this more edgier side of Will, this good hearted mother son earlier was not very interesting. FINALLY he is interesting!!

I dunno - I haven't liked much of the Will/EJ dynamic lo' these months. I enjoyed when Will told EJ about how he should have aimed just a little higher when he attempted to shoot and kill EJ, and there have been some small gems of something exchanged between the two of them, but for the most part I haven't been thrilled. I haven't seen gobs of chemistry to justify anything, nor any homoerotic undertones that might be extra-juicy. I have just seen an unfair power dynamic, and EJ has just seemed like a bully and a prat to me. But I guess he does usually, anyway, so I am biased.

I haven't seen tomorrow's scenes, so I have no idea how they play out. But from just reading this summary here, I am not overflowing with glee or anything. The idea that EJ could "share an open-hearted scene and build[] a relation as friends" with anyone is completely anathema to me. I don't believe he has ever had Will's best interests at heart, or that he intends to be a friend to Will in any true/non-ulterior-motivated sense of the word. And I really don't like Will confiding in him - the one thing (concept of confiding) just does not go with the other (EJ). I like edgier Will too - it doesn't need to be all sunshine and apple pie and seersucker overalls with him all the time. And I guess I like that he has someone else to talk to besides his parents or Marlena. But that this person is EJ?!?!? Bah, I dunno...that doesn't square with me. Call me close-minded, but I am just not receptive to it. Unless it's just been a build-up to Will's reveal at the end of the episode.

Regardless, I am interested to see how it plays out, so I will def be watching.
Edited by elci525, May 24 2012, 04:59 PM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

LOL, .. well to be fair I might be bias as well. I am a EJ fan all the way. I kind of like that he is bad person, but with a good heart at times. It just adds to his character.
Edited by DayDreamer, May 24 2012, 04:51 PM.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Hologram
May 24 2012, 04:20 PM
Aliaron

I disagree.. yes, EJ is not his father but does that really matter? I just love the chemistry between the two and I am glad that its not Lucas (Lucas has his moments with Will and Will loves his dad so what are you complaining about?).

Are you guys so intimidated by the fact that EJ and Will shares an open-hearted scene and building a relation as friends? Give them the moment, I think it could be start of an interesting relation, the evil master and his student.. I for once like this more edgier side of Will, this good hearted mother son earlier was not very interesting. FINALLY he is interesting!!

First of all, I'm not complaining. Just stating my opinion. If you can't tell the difference, its not my problem. :shrug:

Second of all, It doesn't matter to me if you like their chemistry. That doesn't make what I said any less true.

Why should Will have moments EJ? When Rafe had moments with Johnny, who he has a well-established loving history with, some people were up in arms about it. Calling it pimping and Rafe trying to steal Johnny away from EJ.

Now EJ who has had a disdain for Will for years and who Will has always had disdain for is all of sudden talking about how he basically has the kids's back and we're supposed to go aww. His friendship with Will is about as out of the blue and out of character as Will's sudden need to have a mentor for the bad side. Really Will needs a mentor when he grew up in a home with Victor, Kate, Lucas, Nicole and Sami.

But since its EJ, to point that out is being threatened? What then is pointing out Rafe's relationship with a young boy who he's spent most of the last two years around as anything other than being caring?
Edited by Aliaron, May 24 2012, 05:30 PM.

CarlD2

I think the idea of EJ/Will as this dark lord and his slave might have worked on paper, but EJ is usually written as more of a wooby figure, and Will just does what he always does - smirk and yell and cry.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

The EJ/Will scenes have been bright spots for me among the drudgery of most of the Days stories. During the blandness of the mayoral campaign tripe, the only times I really saw any life out of James was in scenes involving Chandler. It's obvious (at least to me) that the two of them enjoy working together. I will be very disappointed if the EJill relationship is destroyed, but I don't think EJ is going to stay mad for long. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply