Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Daytime Confidential: Phyllis' Chickens Come Home to Roost!
Topic Started: May 24 2012, 04:26 PM (3,249 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Danny/Cricket: The model-turned-lawyer and the rockstar hit the sack. Is it a reunion? Not quite, the couple has to contend with their respective careers (not to mention their exes), while basking in the afterglow!

Ricky/Phyllis: Things are not looking good for Red. Slick Ricky is determined to get something juicy on Phyllis! She and Paul discuss his wayward son, after they run into their mutual exes, Danny and Cricket, at the GCAC. Meanwhile, Ricky meets with Dr. Tim, who is still steaming over the setup orchestrated by Phyllis all those years ago. Ricky lets him know he's writing a tell-all surrounding their mutual enemy, and the good doctor gives him a buffet of information on Phyllis!

Victor: Following a shocking choice by Victoria, the Black Knight starts to rethink his budding relationship with Sharon.

Jack/Nikki: Old Smilin' Jack's road to recovery is getting smoother by the day. Meanwhile, he and Nikki start to map out their lives together.

Heather: She returns to Genoa City due to a job offer.

Cane/Genevieve: The mob moll's choice regarding Cane leads to consequences.

Daytime Confidential
Edited by Daytime, May 24 2012, 05:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CarlD2

How many times have they done this story? Victoria is a middle-aged woman whose stories consist of who is going to take her baby away, and the next baby, and the next baby. And now we have some attempts to make us root for the dreary drug rapist, Chloe 2.0. Who cares?

SchaNich
Member Avatar

Snore.............and might I say could see it coming a mile away. I guess this will be BM's time off screen since he's in Australia.

Edited by SchaNich, May 24 2012, 04:47 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

The other spoilers turned out to be just rumors.. Edited the thread to post new spoilers... :D

Checkers
Member Avatar

CarlD2
May 24 2012, 04:37 PM
How many times have they done this story? Victoria is a middle-aged woman whose stories consist of who is going to take her baby away, and the next baby, and the next baby. And now we have some attempts to make us root for the dreary drug rapist, Chloe 2.0. Who cares?

All they give Victoria are baby storylines.

Daytime
Member Avatar

CarlD2
May 24 2012, 04:37 PM
They were rumors...the poster never gave a source..so hoping those will not come to pass... I am tired of them taking babies from her as well, its stupid..

ratfink
Member Avatar

Thank you, Daytime. I appreciate your efforts and time to keep us all well informed :applause:

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Well I for one am looking forward to see Chris and Danny together again. I always said they should have let the two get married and then leave the show together. That way whenever Chris makes her surprise visits you could always get an update on Danny or vise versa.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Ya know, looking back at the time period of 1996, some things just don't add up.

Why was Phyllis so obsessed with Cricket after Cricket left Danny and was paired with Paul? Phyllis ran over Paul when he was on a date with Cricket one evening (leaving him impotent); Phyllis put a squid in Paul and Cricket's bed while honeymooning in some exotic locale. One would think she was obsessed with Cricket and Danny was just a blip on the radar.

Perhaps the writing then was just as bad as it is today only difference is is that back then we didn't have the internet to make our opinions so vocal?

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
May 25 2012, 07:43 AM
Ya know, looking back at the time period of 1996, some things just don't add up.

Why was Phyllis so obsessed with Cricket after Cricket left Danny and was paired with Paul? Phyllis ran over Paul when he was on a date with Cricket one evening (leaving him impotent); Phyllis put a squid in Paul and Cricket's bed while honeymooning in some exotic locale. One would think she was obsessed with Cricket and Danny was just a blip on the radar.

Perhaps the writing then was just as bad as it is today only difference is is that back then we didn't have the internet to make our opinions so vocal?
She blamed Chris for Danny leaving her which is true since they were still hooking up after he got with her.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Thanks, cornellw. Yeah, I vaugely remember that (Danny washing his hands of Phyllis after he lost Cricket to Paul). It's kinda hard to keep track of every detail when Santa Barbara, All My Children, One Life to Live, General Hospital, As the World Turns, and Guiding Light have been a part of your soap opera diet for the past 25+ years.

And as time marches on, those tiny little details become harder and harder to remember.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Also she blames Chris for her losing Daniel since Chris was Danny's lawyer and had her deemed as an unfit mom.

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Phallus is just that much of a bitch. She kept after Christine simply bcause Danny still loved her. Same way she keeps after Sharon and because no matter how much she bangs Nick, she can't stop him from still loving Sharon. Granted, not the way he used to but he loves her and Phallus will always be second choice to both of those women. IMO

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

thewhiteowl
May 25 2012, 01:04 PM
Phallus is just that much of a bitch. She kept after Christine simply bcause Danny still loved her. Same way she keeps after Sharon and because no matter how much she bangs Nick, she can't stop him from still loving Sharon. Granted, not the way he used to but he loves her and Phallus will always be second choice to both of those women. IMO
she kept after Christine because Christeeeeeeeeeeeene was instrumental in having her declared an unfilt mother. Phyliss has many faults, but she was an excellent mother.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Anyone remember this?
Paul and christine's honeymoon, on Nevis, so phyliss had to get on a plane and fly to the Caribbean to pull this one off.
I give up, I can't figure out how to post a you tube on this board, here's the url http://youtu.be/wCZuF1TFP20
Edited by Sammie Jo, May 28 2012, 09:17 AM.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!! :hail:

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 28 2012, 09:08 AM
Anyone remember this?
Paul and christine's honeymoon, on Nevis, so phyliss had to get on a plane and fly to the Caribbean to pull this one off.
I give up, I can't figure out how to post a you tube on this board, here's the url http://youtu.be/wCZuF1TFP20
Thanks SJ !!! Saint Phyllis can really talk about Daisy. Daisy maybe her half sister child.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply