Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: June Discussion
Topic Started: May 26 2012, 11:48 AM (6,638 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

General Hospital
June Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I never thought I'd say this,but Carly is right.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Seeing Robin Mattson and Roger Howarth, two of the biggest giants in the world of daytime dramas, together in a scene for the very first time was endlessly fulfilling for me, no matter how nightmarish the storyline bringing them together.

And for the record, I don't remember Mattson ever interacting with Howarth during her brief run on As the World Turns a few years back.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I have been looking forward to Tea and Victor's baby and GH does that. :flipoff: :flipoff: :OhMy: :frustration: :redface:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Never tell a woman in labor to relax Todd.

happy
Member Avatar

Ok. I can't watch most of GH - EXCEPT for scenes with Todd, McBain, and Sam. I don't think C can write for GH characters (except for Sam) - but Todd and McBain rock. I've also liked scenes with Anna, Luke, and Tracey.

The chemistry between McBain and Sam are off the hook!!!!! When McBain talked about wanting Sam for himself - my breathing stopped. The intensity between them is amazing. And their easy friendship - I'm totally buying this insta-chemistry crap. Because I'm actually seeing it. Unlike all the other fake insta-chemstry that DOOl keeps trying to manufacture.

Now if TPTB can just figure out how to write for the GH characters, this show might be salvageable. But the Johnny, Carly, Connie, Sonny, Jason, Maxie BS has got to stop. It's seriously unwatchable. At least for me.

happy
Member Avatar

I would LOVE to see John McBain actually take Sonny down. And for Sonny to leave the show, by being shipped off to jail. The repercussions on his family would be interesting to watch and may open up story possibilities for the next generation.

And I'd like Jason to finally get out of the mob and get back to his Quartermaine roots. Glad to see that the new GH regime seems to be rooting for the good guys again. And showing that Sonny and Jason are CRIMINALS. :puke:

CarlD2

I don't see where the new regime is doing anything others haven't. Jason and Sonny have done far worse than this. If anything I would say the new regime are trying to make Sonny more sympathetic - he has been falsely accused of a serious crime, he's standing by Kate, and McBain's anger towards him is based on something he had nothing to do with.

Sam is so completely defeated as a character I have no idea why I am supposed to care about her love life. John and Jason both just look depressed and constipated.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

The dual labor scenes were fantastic. Always loved the Tea/Todd dynamic and Sam/McBain are just on fire. Their chemistry is ridiculous. They better not turn out to be siblings cuz that would just be a huge waste.

I'm so sad for Tea and her baby and I'm still hoping both babies live. I mean Heather's involved after all so who knows what could happen down the line, esp with Victor still being alive and kept by another crazy.

Weakest points for me over the last couple of episodes were Sonny/Jason scenes (I swear Sonny was just talking out of his ass) and the Carly/Jason scenes. Oh I also didn't care for the Johnny/Dante scenes at the station. I still hate how the whole Anthony death thing went down.

Can't wait for today's show to see what happens next.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

First Sam lost one baby and now there gonna make her think she's lost another,that is cruel.

bstreis
Member Avatar

Johnny is officially a douche bag. It's a shame because I did like him with Carly together but after yesterday's episode...what's the point?

Heather, Heather, Heather. She was so excited when she said "I did it!" I actually had to laugh which was much needed with the sadness surrounding these episodes. It's making it harder and harder to hold out hope that Tea's baby is alive, esp if he's not breathing right now. I'm gonna say he's got a really weak breath but I guess we'll find out once they finally get Sam and baby Manning to the hospital. :frownie: for dead babies. Moral of the story, when Heather asks you to give a stupid letter to her Steven Lars - don't walk out on her, she'll make you think your baby died.

Jason and McBain's casual conversation in his motel room was pretty annoying...Uhm Sam just had a baby, it's storming out and she's missing, can I get a little urgency from either one of you please?

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sooooo tired of baby switches on any soap,over done.

CarlD2

bstreis
Jun 5 2012, 10:42 AM
Jason and McBain's casual conversation in his motel room was pretty annoying...Uhm Sam just had a baby, it's storming out and she's missing, can I get a little urgency from either one of you please?

John dumped his own baby twice, and has never regretted it. Michael Easton tanked all those scenes, as he often does on GH. Putting Easton and Burton in a dramatic story just kills it. And what a surprise that Sam's reaction was cut short today, while the sleepy-eyed men never get their scenes cut short. It's not about her at all.

engrady pind

Jason and John certainly didn't exhibit much urgency in their search for Sam today, did they? Borg I and Borg II have about as much energy as a corpse. Even dead Anthony is more energetic than these two "silent men". It's no wonder they have relationship problems; they talk more to their enemies than to their "significant other". It could be worse, I guess. They could yammer (blah, blah, blah) like Sonny.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Lol at Jaysus and his box of pain moment...now all of a sudden the baby is "his "... Rme..I hate this stupid baby switch storyline..I wonder how long this is going to be dragged out...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

faye34

i agree with heather sam got what she deserves let this be the end of her and jason even when she get her baby back never liked her triffling skank self when she first came on gh and still hate her guts :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

bstreis
Member Avatar

Heather comparing herself to an angel, priceless. I love that crazy bitch. And there's Todd, I love that psycho guy. I think RH is just fabulous. The way he played a guilt ridden Todd yesterday was spot on. And of course every time he wanted to tell Tea, something came up. And now both his daughter's think he saved this baby and he's just conflicted...and I do like to see that side of him.

Ugh I'm going to hate it when Tea finds out this isn't her baby and that her baby did in fact die. I hope it happens soon though, Sam thinking her baby died when it's alive and well is just torturous. Both women are bringing it. I hate that it was Jason that found Sam. He's just so dry. And it annoyed the hell out of me the way he was handling her in that shack, I get that he doesn't want her to get up because he doesn't want her hurting herself but geez man can you show a little tenderness?

Elizabeth and Ewen are cute. There's still something unsettling about that guy, like he's got some deep rooted secret but I like their flirty little conversations.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

faye34
Jun 5 2012, 11:51 PM
i agree with heather sam got what she deserves let this be the end of her and jason even when she get her baby back never liked her triffling skank self when she first came on gh and still hate her guts :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:
No one deserves to be rape and I found it appalling that heather was praising that pyscho and saying Sam lied about being rape! And SAMs not a skank in my book.. She pretty much has been tied with Jason... That's the only RELATIONSHIP she has had besides Lucky...

demilyftw3
Member Avatar

ugh i hate this sl i was so sad for sam:( she did excellent acting tho wow im amazed.todd should tell tea the truth NOW! and i found myself saying TEA TAKE UR HANDS OFF SAMS BABY!

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I love tea but I was yelling at my tv saying "that's sams baby bitch' it's not her fault but still...this sl needs to end ASAP ..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply