Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of May 28; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: May 28 2012, 09:25 AM (14,904 Views)
peaches179

DocandJohn4ever
May 29 2012, 06:59 PM
The Deidre Hall Fan Page

The flowers and the balloons arrived!! Thanks!!!
Posted Image

These were so attractive and CLEVER sitting right in the hallway!!
Posted Image

A darling closeup!!
Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage

Sweet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

Mitchapalooza
May 29 2012, 07:02 PM
Hall looks like she has had a little "freshening up" done...her lips and nose look a little "off" to me.

Her cheeks looks plastic a bit.
I was thinking the exact same thing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Hall looks like she has had a little "freshening up" done...her lips and nose look a little "off" to me.

And her face is smoother looking than his.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

six
May 29 2012, 07:07 PM
Mitchapalooza

And her face is smoother looking than his.
I thought she had a third eyebrow at first.
Online Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Diedre posing with Chandler only illustrates the stark contrast between real youthful beauty and the kind that comes with a price tag.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Love ALL of Deidre's pictures :wub:

so happy,shes posting again. :cheer:

i really missed her. :'(
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Sparrow
May 29 2012, 07:04 PM
Mitchapalooza

Me too!

Her cheeks were what caught my attention.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alana
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
May 29 2012, 07:24 PM
Sparrow
Mitchapalooza

Me too!

Her non-existing eyes are betraying her and making me sad...very sad..I just wish she wouldn't try to hide her age...nothing wrong to be in one's sixties..it'ts just wrong to deny it!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza

Her cheeks do look a little puffy or something, they really pop out in that picture with Chandler.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Mitchapalooza
May 29 2012, 11:11 AM
I really wish I wasn't blocked by Molly this morning...I SOOO want to wish her a heartfelt goodbye.

:)
Mitch you are so evil but you are my favorite poster on here :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

KyBelle28
Member Avatar

Tammy your avatar Posted Image is so funny. :lol:
Edited by KyBelle28, May 29 2012, 11:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Alana
May 29 2012, 07:42 PM
SoapGal1
Sparrow
Mitchapalooza

Me too!

Her non-existing eyes are betraying her and making me sad...very sad..I just wish she wouldn't try to hide her age...nothing wrong to be in one's sixties..it'ts just wrong to deny it!!
She seriously only looks like that on camera. It's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen and probably the opposite of what she's going for.
Online Profile Goto Top

autumnrain
Member Avatar

I really wish she'd quit it. She used to have some of the most expressive eyes I've seen in an actor... Her scenes--she wouldn't have to even SAY anything--her eyes said it all. Notsomuch now. She's still beautiful don't get me wrong, but she'd be even moreso if she'd just let herself age naturally. Or at least slow down some with whatever it is she keeps having done. Everytime her face starts to relax and look normal, seems like the very next time I see her it's back to looking tight/plastic again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

lysie
May 29 2012, 11:16 PM
Alana
SoapGal1
Sparrow

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Me too!

She seriously only looks like that on camera. It's the most bizarre thing I've ever seen and probably the opposite of what she's going for.
She's had enough "maintenance" for a decade. Reviewing some clips from the 2003 Gemini Twins era, she looks natural... When did she start getting all that work done?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
May 30 2012, 02:17 AM
lysie
Alana
SoapGal1

She's had enough "maintenance" for a decade. Reviewing some clips from the 2003 Gemini Twins era, she looks natural... When did she start getting all that work done?
Idk but I'm certainly not the one to ask, lol. I don't think it looks bad and I don't think it affects her expression. I just find it bizarre in pictures because it's not what she looks like in person.
Online Profile Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

lysie
May 30 2012, 07:04 AM
nickyj12345
lysie
Alana

Idk but I'm certainly not the one to ask, lol. I don't think it looks bad and I don't think it affects her expression. I just find it bizarre in pictures because it's not what she looks like in person.
Exactly. I don't understand it either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
May 30 2012, 09:22 AM
lysie
May 30 2012, 07:04 AM
nickyj12345
lysie

Exactly. I don't understand it either.
Nope not all all. I'm convinced it is the makeup they need to use for the cameras. In person she looks nothing like her pics from the set.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

For quite a long time she was the example I used as someone who must have a fantastic plastic surgeon. It was clear she'd had some work done but I thought she looked very natural and beautiful. It's only been maybe the last 6 months or so that it seems she's having too much done - or her age is winning the battle and the work isn't as effective. I'm not sure what it is but I'd love to see her take a break from getting anything done and allow herself to age a bit more gracefully. If she's not careful she's going to end up looking like a caricature of herself. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 30 2012, 09:58 AM
For quite a long time she was the example I used as someone who must have a fantastic plastic surgeon. It was clear she'd had some work done but I thought she looked very natural and beautiful. It's only been maybe the last 6 months or so that it seems she's having too much done - or her age is winning the battle and the work isn't as effective. I'm not sure what it is but I'd love to see her take a break from getting anything done and allow herself to age a bit more gracefully. If she's not careful she's going to end up looking like a caricature of herself. :(
Exactly. My mother, who never watched the show, was watching with me one day (not recently) and that was the exact compliment she gave Deidre...."there's someone who knows how to get plastic surgery done the *right* way". It was obvious to her that she'd had work done, but it wasn't overdone. Now it is, IMO. She is looking way too fake.

When I saw her in person a year and a half ago, it was very obvious to me she has had work done. I didn't think she looked bad or overdone, though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

autumnrain
May 30 2012, 12:13 AM
I really wish she'd quit it. She used to have some of the most expressive eyes I've seen in an actor... Her scenes--she wouldn't have to even SAY anything--her eyes said it all. Notsomuch now. She's still beautiful don't get me wrong, but she'd be even moreso if she'd just let herself age naturally. Or at least slow down some with whatever it is she keeps having done. Everytime her face starts to relax and look normal, seems like the very next time I see her it's back to looking tight/plastic again.
Aging naturally and maintaining a healthy lifestyle (get enough sleep, sunblock, veggies, etc) is the best way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic