Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of May 28; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: May 28 2012, 09:25 AM (14,814 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

jderoche5
May 30 2012, 09:45 AM
Jarlena4Eva
May 30 2012, 09:22 AM
lysie
May 30 2012, 07:04 AM
nickyj12345
May 30 2012, 02:17 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Idk but I'm certainly not the one to ask, lol. I don't think it looks bad and I don't think it affects her expression. I just find it bizarre in pictures because it's not what she looks like in person.
Exactly. I don't understand it either.
Nope not all all. I'm convinced it is the makeup they need to use for the cameras. In person she looks nothing like her pics from the set.
I actually think its the lighting she keeps looking for, lol. The camera flashes must screw it up.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

She does look overdone in person and there's plenty of good plastic surgeons here, but she needs to lay off the fillers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
May 30 2012, 12:12 PM
She does look overdone in person and there's plenty of good plastic surgeons here, but she needs to lay off the fillers.
She didn't look overdone either of the times I saw her, but she did in the pics. That's why I found it so strange. But I can only speak for the times I saw her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

lysie
May 30 2012, 12:21 PM
Liz<3Days
May 30 2012, 12:12 PM
She didn't look overdone either of the times I saw her, but she did in the pics. That's why I found it so strange. But I can only speak for the times I saw her.
Some fillers need to be replaced every 3/4 months, so it may really depend on when you saw her in person and when she got "topped up".
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Galen Gering
Just threw mouse in weird neighbors trash can who freaks if u throw something in his can. Take that creeper! #Im12rightnow

---

What a fucken loser!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

wth? LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LOL - he responded to me:

Galen Gering
Oh look-I'm an evil dooer! Classic. RT @Mitchapalooza80: @galengering THAT is disgusting and WRONG...shame on you...what a POS move Galen!

My response:

Mitchapalooza
@galengering LOL - your a joke dude!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I think what he did is kind of funny. Everyone has that one neighbor you'd love to fuck with.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 30 2012, 01:33 PM

Galen Gering
Oh look-I'm an evil dooer! Classic. RT @Mitchapalooza80: @galengering THAT is disgusting and WRONG...shame on you...what a POS move Galen!

My response:

Mitchapalooza
Could you add that his acting is a joke as well??

And does he have any other expression besides :huh1: ??

Love your honesty Mitch! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

You know it's crazy but I miss wrinkles and gray hair on TV almost as much as I miss good writing. I understand why performers have work done in the ever-increasing youth obsessed entertainment industry. Still it's sad to me. We may have gained taut, plumped skin but we've lost a aura of authenticity and individuality. I miss a time when performers wore their age like metals of honor for a life well-lived.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

GatesRhiannon
May 30 2012, 01:40 PM
You know it's crazy but I miss wrinkles and gray hair on TV almost as much as I miss good writing. I understand why performers have work done in the ever-increasing youth obsessed entertainment industry. Still it's sad to me. We may have gained taut, plumped skin but we've lost a aura of authenticity and individuality. I miss a time when performers wore their age like metals of honor for a life well-lived.
I don't know how unnatural looking equates to beauty.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Uh, just to interrupt for a minute, some people have asked about the link to the Thaao FB page that Sheri Anderson posted yesterday on her FB. The Thaao page is a fan page, which isn't what we're looking for in this thread, but here is the link to Sheri's post if you want to check it out on a fan basis:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=421408164546533&id=124096267611059
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Lauren Koslow
:(( RT @theLandofKoz: @Nastybutnice93 @@KilttripUSA NOT KIDDING!! WTF?? @SoapDigest: Ian Buchanan Out At DAYS http://fb.me/1fw9lzjvF @nbcdays

Lauren Koslow
We are ALL sad! RT @kozziehooch: @KilttripUSA So saddened by the news. Kate &Ian were so fun2watch! Thank you both for entertaining us! xo
Edited by Mitchapalooza, May 30 2012, 01:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

SoapGal1
May 30 2012, 01:38 PM
Mitchapalooza

Galen Gering

My response:

Mitchapalooza

And does he have any other expression besides :huh1: ??
:D

You speak the truth!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tiki_girl
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza

Galen Gering

My response:

Mitchapalooza
And how is it again that you get blocked by the actors?...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

mollydollyy: What do you guys think about the character Johanna Mason from Catching Fire? Think I could pull it off?
https://twitter.com/mollydollyy/status/207897785826160640
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

Supergirlx2
May 30 2012, 02:32 PM
mollydollyy: What do you guys think about the character Johanna Mason from Catching Fire? Think I could pull it off?
https://twitter.com/mollydollyy/status/207897785826160640
Hardly. If she's trying to get onto the big screen, she needs to audition for someone's funny best friend in a rom-com. Tough and gritty does not suit her. But hey, if it's getting her off my show, then go for it Molly. You'll do swell.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

Mitchapalooza

Galen Gering

My response:

Mitchapalooza
He strikes me as such a dipshit. That being said, dropping a mouse in your uptight neighbor's garbage can sounds like something I would do.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 30 2012, 01:26 PM
Galen Gering
Just threw mouse in weird neighbors trash can who freaks if u throw something in his can. Take that creeper! #Im12rightnow

---

What a fucken loser!
Okay .. how old are we Galen? We have a freaking 40 year-old acting like a delinquent then tweeting about it. Think before you tweet Galen! He comes off as arrogant and foolish.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm 40. I think it's hysterical.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic