Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of May 28; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: May 28 2012, 09:25 AM (14,762 Views)
six
Member Avatar

Taelyn
Jun 1 2012, 07:29 PM
six
May 30 2012, 04:42 PM
Mitchapalooza
May 30 2012, 03:38 PM
six
May 30 2012, 03:35 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepGalen Gering
He already has deleted that tweet about throwing it in his neighbors trash can.

His brown nosing followers all think I made that tweet up now to "stir up trouble" :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
So he said something dumb, then deleted it and is letting someone else take the heat? lmao. Stay classy, GG.
Come on Six.. Im sure thats not the case,He clearly does not care how some feel about him, He knows he has haters.... I doubt he gave a second thought to mitch, much less had some plan to have him take heat for anything.. Maybe, he is just tired of feeding into his haters giving them "Bait" pardon the pun..

Edited to add:

The original Tweet is still there, so I dont know what Mitch is referring to. If he cant see it, Perhaps he was blocked.
I never said GG set out to orchestrate a plot to make it seem like Mitch just yelled at him. But common sense dictates that if you call someone out, then erase the thing they took issue with, while leaving the completely innocent parts, it'll look like that person is a loon who was annoyed with you over nothing. Then GG took it a step further yesterday and RT'd your sarcastic message about it being wrong to rid our homes of rats. Anybody who came upon that exchange after GG deleted the part about throwing the mouse in someone else's trash can is going to think GG got snarked at because his cat caught a mouse and GG didn't set it free in his home.

GG must have thought better of telling the world he did something with the sole purpose of pissing off his neighbor, which is fine, but he did it in a way that removed the heat from himself while transferring it to someone else, which isn't cool.
Edited by six, Jun 2 2012, 12:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I'd love to see Kate, Will Chandler and Freddie in more scenes together. I only wish that Freddie and Matt had been able to have one, seeing as how Sonny is named after Jack.
Edited by DesignatedShelley, Jun 2 2012, 02:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

DesignatedShelley
Jun 2 2012, 01:04 PM
I'd love to see Kate, Will and Freddie in more scenes together. I only wish that Freddie and Matt had been able to have one, seeing as how Sonny is named after Jack.
I would have loved to have seen more with Justin, Adrienne and the rest of the ones you've mentioned. Would have been great to see some Johnson Family moments. Why did MarDar not like the Kiriakis family? Just don't get it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

MarDar didn't care for the Kirikases or the Johnsons. Seeing Sonny and Jack together, since they both seem to have a sense of adventure.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mrfixit
Member Avatar

https://twitter.com/freddiemsmith/status/209016400164036608

@freddiemsmith
Alright so I got 2 shirts I will tweet a pic b4 awards and let u know what color I go with
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aldo
Member Avatar

freddie smith ‏@freddiemsmith
Going with the turquoise!

Posted Image

---

He is so fuckin' hot. There, I said it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Why isn't he on more? He's so hot.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

IKR!!! i rather see Sonny more instead of Chad......hes whipped to Melanie....
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Aldo
Jun 2 2012, 06:10 PM

Posted Image

---

What happened to his hair? It looks like he got caught in a wind storm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

michr544125
Jun 2 2012, 06:33 AM
More from Freddie

Sonny will be in Salem a lot more in the summer and a new storyline mid summer :)
Well about fucking time!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I'm also glad Freddie Smith is tweeting more! He should tell Chandler to tweet more too - it feels like Christmas every time I see Chandler's icon in my timeline because it is such a rarity! :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

Saw this on Facebook today from one of those humor sites. It was under the category of "kids writing letters to God." Never thought I'd see something Days-related there. :P

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254105_205914196111774_2059440_n.jpg
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Aldo

Posted Image

---

I'll say it with you!!! Freddie is beyond fucking gorgeous. He pulls off colors that many guys can't. I can't believe this guy was sitting on the sideline for the past two months. Goes show to show how stupid this show is. His socks even match perfectly :wub: .

Probably as stupid as them most likely not releasing one picture of him and Chandler together nor any joint interviews from tonight. I mean at an event like this that would be... :shame: .
Edited by michr544125, Jun 2 2012, 09:08 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Wow. This show sure knows how to waste a good thing. I would love to see this cutie on screen more. DAMN.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

heyjude14: editing a BTS piece and 8 interviews with Days actors conducted by Lisa Rinna!
https://twitter.com/heyjude14/status/209106691483115522
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

DAYS should keep Lisa Rinna on as an online interviewer and fire her as an on-air character. I would be more than happy with that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dany_E

michr544125
Jun 2 2012, 08:53 PM
Aldo

Posted Image

---

I'll say it with you!!! Freddie is beyond fucking gorgeous. He pulls off colors that many guys can't. I can't believe this guy was sitting on the sideline for the past two months. Goes show to show how stupid this show is. His socks even match perfectly :wub: .

Probably as stupid as them most likely not releasing one picture of him and Chandler together nor any joint interviews from tonight. I mean at an event like this that would be... :shame: .
The matching argyle socks just make me want to cuddle him so much!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Thumper
Jun 2 2012, 08:42 PM
Saw this on Facebook today from one of those humor sites. It was under the category of "kids writing letters to God." Never thought I'd see something Days-related there. :P

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254105_205914196111774_2059440_n.jpg
Lmao, okay that's just hilarious, I don't care how you feel about Jennifer, hahahaha
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Deidre tweeted her congratulations to Freddie Smith and Chandler Massey on their GLAAD award:

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8695180/2/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Shawn Christian ‏@ShawnC4real

Someone is about to have a rude awakening, just passed 3 Sheriffs about battery ram this persons door...

Shawn Christian ‏@ShawnC4real

Time to sweat out all of the weekends liquid "Charitable Contributions". Thanks to all who participated! I think...
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic