Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dallas: Season 15; Series Premiere on June 13!
Topic Started: May 28 2012, 09:50 AM (11,889 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Dallas: Season 15 Discussion
Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I felt like it was time to open a new thread with the premiere coming up soon. There are some new clips available on XFinity.com. They don't really spoil anything.

Investing Time:
http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Dallas/171940/2234772913/Investing-Time/videos

Drillin' Rights:
http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Dallas/171940/2234772911/Drillin--Rights/videos

First Borns:
http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Dallas/171940/2234772912/First-Borns/videos

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda:
http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Dallas/171940/2234772914/Shoulda%2C-Coulda%2C-Woulda/videos

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

The first seven minutes of the pilot episode are also up in the same place.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Dallas/171940/2238371618/Behind-the-Scenes%3A-Dallas/videos

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Just watched the first 8 minutes. Looks good already! I can't wait to see the whole thing.

In the mean time onDemand is airing episodes of the original series as well. I just watched the first episode.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Sigh. Only 15 more days to go ...

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

One week from tonight Cannot wait!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:wub: :wub: I am too young to remember when it originally aired,but I have seen some episodes,excited for the relaunch.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

BalscoFan5
Jun 6 2012, 11:24 PM
:wub: :wub: I am too young to remember when it originally aired,but I have seen some episodes,excited for the relaunch.
i saw a couple of classic dallas and i don't remember it but i wuld love to see the classic dallas on tv too.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I saw classic Dallas will rerun on CMT next wk Thursday

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Here's a bit of a "catch up" from TNT if you haven't seen the original series. It has some new clips as well.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I have a friend is a radio dj and BIG Dallas fan,he saw the premiere and will not shut up about it,I guess there is ALOT of backstabbing going on,cool,cannot wait.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, i think it gonna be a great show.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Thanks for the backstory video. It pretty much set everything up for those of us that didn't watch back in the day. Looking forward to the show starting.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

JUST TWO DAYS!!!! CAN NOT WAIT!!! I HAVE WAITED 21 YEARS FOR THE BEST TV SHOW OF ALL-TIME TO COME BACK. NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD!!! THIS WILL BE EPIC!!!

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

I am a huge Dallas fan and cannot wait for this to premiere. I hope it's a huge success for TNT. The one thing I saw in the clips that I don't like is Christopher referring to Miss Ellie as "Miss Ellie" and John Ross referring to Jock as "Jock" that is Grandma and Granddaddy! I still remember episodes of JR calling Jock "Daddy"

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The guy who's playing John Ross looks creepy to me especially so in the commercials. Maybe it's the facial hair? :unsure:

P.S: I just read that he played Edie's nephew on DH and I don't remember him creeping me out at all back then.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jun 12 2012, 05:12 PM
The guy who's playing John Ross looks creepy to me especially so in the commercials. Maybe it's the facial hair? :unsure:

P.S: I just read that he played Edie's nephew on DH and I don't remember him creeping me out at all back then.
It's definitely the facial hair then. Henderson was definitely much clean shaven during his DH days.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IT'S TONIGHT! IT'S TONIGHT! IT'S TONIGHT!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Are Ted Shackelford and Joan Van Ark Heading Back To Dallas?

Could Ted Shackelford and Joan Van Ark be gearing up for a reunion at the Southfork ranch? Van Ark chatted with KSiteTV about the possibility of her and her former Knots Landing leading man reprising the roles of Valene and Gary Ewing for TNT's reboot of Dallas.

Quote:

The Ewings of Dallas are returning soon (on TNT June 13). Is there any chance we might see Valene on this new show?

Well, rumor has it Im having lunch with Ted Shackelford tomorrow. They asked him to come down and be part of it. It was several months ago, and hes deeply into filming The Young And The Restless, the daytime soap for CBS. But if they asked Gary, maybe theyll ask [for Val].

Daytime Confidential

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

^ Didn't he deny to return because it was such a small, cameo role though?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply