Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Twitterbomb: Bring Eileen Davidson Back; Friday June 1st - 1PM EST / 12PM CST / 11AM MST / 10AM PST
Topic Started: May 30 2012, 06:56 PM (9,263 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

We are organizing a "Bring Eileen Davidson Back to DAYS" Twitterbomb and thought it would best to organize it in its own thread so that everyone who wants to participate will know when and where it will be taking place.

With the rumored returns/unfiring of Christie Clark (Carrie) and Matthew Ashford (Jack), it is clear that NBC/DAYS are apparently listening to the fans, thanks to the efforts of the "DaysAngryViewer" twitterbomb that occurred shortly after we all learned of their firing.

We are hoping that a combined effort of all fans will help bring back another huge fan favorite to DAYS in Eileen Davidson (Ex-Kristen DiMera).

Kristen was such a dynamic character and her return could provide a ton of new storyline potential for almost the entire cast.

If you would like to participate, please join us Eileen Davidson/Kristen fans at 1PM EST/ 10AM PST on Friday June 1st.

Please inlude the following in your tweets: #WeWantKristen #KristenOnDays #DAYS #DOOL

We will be tweeting the official DAYS twitter accounts (@NBCDays @DaysofourLives), Executive Produce Lisa De Cazotte (@DeCazotte1) and Eileen Davidson (@Eileen_Davidson). Feel free to tweet other important people at DAYS.

Some examples of what some of us have been tweeting already (feel free to use as many as you want):

Time for @NBCDays to bring back the best DAYS villainess of all time...Kristen DiMera @eileen_davidson #WeWantKristen #KristenOnDays

Days NEEDS Kristen DiMera. Bring her back! Sign @Eileen_Davidson to a contract! @NBCDays #WeWantKristen #KristenOnDays #DAYS

Time to bring @Eileen_Davidson back to DAYS OF OUR LIVES. Make it happen! @NBCDays #DOOL #DAYS #WeWantKristen #KristenOnDays

Re-tweet if you want @eileen_davidson to return to @NBCDays time for Kristen DiMera to return #Days #WeWantKristen #KristenOnDays

@nbcdays Salem needs their ultimate BITCH BACK...bring @eileen_davidson back to @nbcdays #Days #WeWantKristen @DeCazotte1 #KristenOnDays

Kristen DiMera was the best DAYS villain...time for @nbcdays to bring @eileen_davidson back #WeWantKristen #Days #Dool #KristenOnDays

Bring back @Eileen_Davidson. Salem is in need of its best bad girl - Kristen DiMera. #DOOL #DAYS #WeWantKristen #KristenOnDays

Hey @nbcdays, want ratings? Bring back @Eileen_Davidson as Kristen DiMera. @daysofourlives #DAYS #DOOL #KristenOnDays #WeWantKristen

@nbcdays @daysofourlives We want Kristen. Bring back @Eileen_Davidson! #DOOL #DAYS #KristenOnDays #WeWantKristen #Days @DeCazotte1

Kristen Blake is needed in Salem. Bring her back! @nbcdays @daysofourlives @Eileen_Davidson #DOOL #DAYS #KristenOnDays #WeWantKristen

Attention DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Please bring back @Eileen_Davidson as Kristen DiMera. @nbcdays #DOOL #DAYS #WeWantKristen #KristenOnDays

@nbcdays @DaysofourLives #WeWantKristen @eileen_davidson + @Ari_Zucker Oh the possibilities! #KristenOnDays #Days #DOOL

Listen to the fans. Bring back @Eileen_Davidson! @nbcdays @daysofourlives #DOOL #DAYS #WeWantKristen #KristenOnDays

Please spread the word :)

Also if you have any other ideas, feel free to share them in this thread.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, May 31 2012, 11:38 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MaterialGurl
Member Avatar

Souns good to me Mitch,count me in :thumbsup:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

U Rock,Mitch!!!

i will DEF join the campaign!!!! :flipoff: count me in!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'll be tweeting! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Hopefully everyone will participate...even if you don't really care about ED or Kristen...you scratch our back, we will scratch yours...we can organize future twitterbombs for our other favorites as well.

We have to be a collective and calculating voice though.

Look at the success from the #DaysAngryViewer twitterbomb that we all organized to try and save Christie & Matt...and it looks like it worked since they are heavily rumored to be returning.

I hope everyone will try and participate, even one or two tweets.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, May 30 2012, 07:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

what about Peter? I'd sure love to have him back as well. I may be one of the few though :-)

If she came back, what would her story line be? I did like the character of Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Cool. Thanks for setting this up. I'll add this info to my sig at FL, too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I'm in! We really need to get the word out there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 30 2012, 07:06 PM
Hopefully everyone will participate...even if you don't really care about ED or Kristen...you scratch our back, we will scratch yours...we can organize future twitterbombs for our other favorites as well.
Definitely. Like I said before, once it's announced that Eileen is back I'll be more than happy to join in the other campaigns.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

six
May 30 2012, 07:07 PM
Cool. Thanks for setting this up. I'll add this info to my sig at FL, too.
Sounds good...maybe some of the EJ/Nicole fans could spread the word at the Dirty Martini website?

EJ would benefit BIG TIME from a ED/Kristen/Susan return!!

Jarlena fans - ED/Kristen would do a lot to securing front-burner storyline for John & Marlena.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MericP
Member Avatar

I am blocked from twitter at work but I will tweet when I get home. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Casey
May 30 2012, 07:08 PM
I'm in! We really need to get the word out there.
Woo glad your in...I am jacked up...I wanna do this tomorrow, but its not enough time to get enough people.
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I'm in, of course!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LucasHortonFan
May 30 2012, 07:07 PM
what about Peter? I'd sure love to have him back as well. I may be one of the few though :-)

If she came back, what would her story line be? I did like the character of Kristen.
That could certainly be arranged after this campaign....

There are so many storyline possibilities...she played two important characters in Susan/Kristen...she could come back and try to reclaim EJ as her child. She could come back to revitalize the DiMera Family, seek revenge on her enemies for Stefano's shooting....

Her return could be exactly what the show needs and would provide storyline longevity to so many of our current on-screen favorites (Stefano, EJ, Nicole, John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Celeste, Sami ect)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Should we tweet out some really great "Classic Kristen Moment" clips while we're at it?

Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Casey
May 30 2012, 07:17 PM
Should we tweet out some really great "Classic Kristen Moment" clips while we're at it?

Awesome idea!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Casey

I'd say no. It might just be a coincidence, but we shared classic clips with @daysofourlives to settle a debate once and the youtube account got shut down a few days later after having been up for years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Another great scene
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Mitchapalooza
May 30 2012, 07:18 PM
Casey

Awesome idea!
Yeah, so if they happen upon some of the tweets they can actually find out who Kristen is and how awesome she was in her heyday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

six
May 30 2012, 07:22 PM
Casey

I'd say no. It might just be a coincidence, but we shared classic clips with @daysofourlives to settle a debate once and the youtube account got shut down a few days later after having been up for years.
I think it would be ok to use clips in some tweets, just as long as clips are not in every tweet you are making.

At the end of the day, the more volume of tweets the better I would think.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic