Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Victoria/Billy, Sharon/Victor Spoilers
Topic Started: May 31 2012, 07:19 AM (2,128 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

When Victoria criticizes Sharon's relationship with her father Sharon "cattily" (the writers' word) reveals to Victoria that she had sex with Billy. When Victoria confronts Billy he tells her that what happened with Sharon meant nothing. But that it was a long time ago and before he became involved with her. Victoria accepts Billy's explanation. She then calls her father who is having dinner with Sharon at the ranch and tells him Sharon shagged Billy. Victor is disgusted. According to the writer Victor hates Billy and to think that Sharon had sex with him is very "unsavory" to Victor. He tells Sharon the dinner is cancelled and asks her to leave the main house. Sharon asks Victor why he has turned on her. Victor just brushes her off and leaves the room.

Co-head writer Hamner is quoted as saying that Sharon "is getting a taste of of that cruel side of Victor.........Sharon has seen Victor treat his family and other people with this kind of cold disdain and hurtful indifference" but she believed he would not treat her that way. "For Sharon Victor icing her is pretty terrible place to be."

After Victor leaves the room Sharon checks the numbers on Victor's cell and sees that the last call was from Victoria. Sharon realizes that Victoria told Victurd that she had sex with Billy. When Sharon runs into Victoria she confronts her about what she did and Victoria admits it. She tells Sharon that despite "worming her way into the ranch house" she will never take Nikki's place and that Victor still loves Nikki and is only with her because he can't have Nikki. Victor further tells Sharon that Victor will always love Nikki.

Billy overhears the confrontation and is disappointed in Victoria. He tells her she is behaving just like her father. There will be "some consequences" in the Billy/Victoria relationship.

Telboards
Edited by Daytime, May 31 2012, 09:51 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

He tells Sharon the dinner is cancelled and asks her to leave the main house. Sharon asks Victor why he has turned on her. Victor just brushes her off and leaves the room

Oh Happy Day! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
That was, however a pretty lame excuse, it didn't bother Victor that she also slept with Brad while he was still married to Victoria, or that she was married to Jack?
Whatever, I don't care how flimsy the excuse, just as long as it's over!
Don't forget your scarf and dress Sharon! LMAO!
Nikki always gets diamonds, sharon got a scarf! lol
That should have given her the first clue. :lol:

six
Member Avatar

So Victor is fine with sharing with his sons and Jack, but not Billy. Actually, whatever. As long as this puke fest is over.

"Sharon has seen Victor treat his family and other people with this kind of cold disdain and hurtful indifference" but she believed he would not treat her that way." Really? Getting kicked out of his bed is nothing compared to him deliberately getting her sent to prison.

The thing with Billy is ridiculous. Why can't they give them some issues to deal with that make sense?

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I can't even with this show. It wasn't bad enough that they were having Sharon sniffing around Victor but not they are going to make it that Victor is disgusted with her over Billy. Thank God I don't watch this trash anymore. I knew that somehow this will all be just to make Sharon look bad again which seems to be all MAB is good at doing.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

This is some of these most misogynistic crap I've ever read. :shame:
It's truly disgusting that somebody in that writing room came up with this.

Nikki can have Victor. HAVE HIM. TAKE HIM. KEEP HIM. As casting happy as this Y&R regime has been they couldn't have cast another love interest for Victor? They just had to throw Sharon under the bus again.

It's sad the writers went there in the first place and now they can't even write a good enough reason for them to end. Thank goodness it's over.

Scott Hamner,

Posted Image
Edited by Checkers, May 31 2012, 10:33 AM.

bmfan
Member Avatar

Really? This soap opera is becoming more and more of a joke. This shit doesn't make any sense since it happened way before billy and sharon became involved with victoria and victor. Though I can't say that I am mad about the sick sharon and victor relationship ending. Sharon's a petty bitch for bringing the shit up and victor and victoria are petty for being pissed about it. They are all acting like middle school teenys. :shame:
Edited by bmfan, May 31 2012, 10:55 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LOL I thought for sure Victor knew about Billy. I'm too lazy to look back at clips from 2009, but I remember them talking about it...

Oh well, whatever ends Shictor is alright with me. Nikki can have the old bastard.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Shick
May 31 2012, 11:21 AM
LOL I thought for sure Victor knew about Billy. I'm too lazy to look back at clips from 2009, but I remember them talking about it...

Oh well, whatever ends Shictor is alright with me. Nikki can have the old bastard.
The whole town knew because Phyllis wrote about it in Restless Style. These stupid writers can't even remember what they wrote.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I smell a Sharon/Billy/Victoria triangle coming up.... FFS

Checkers
Member Avatar

Queen B
May 31 2012, 02:05 PM
I smell a Sharon/Billy/Victoria triangle coming up.... FFS
I don't think so. I hope not.

The writers just want some momentary angst with Villy that is all. They are using Sharon/Billy as a way to break up Shictor.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Shick
May 31 2012, 11:21 AM

I think Victor did know about Billy, but this was the best excuse that the lame ass writers could come up.
How about Sharon, I deeply care for you, but my true love lies with Nikki and this relationship is causing problems with my children as it will with yours.We have to end this now, here's a diamond bracelet. LOL
Or something along those lines, it would have made more sense, been more humane & certainly more classy, but it would have required at least 2 seconds of creative time. Of course it wasn't very classy of Sharon to tell Victoria about sleeping with Billy, in fact it was stupid, it was before Victoria, what does she care? It might as well have happened in high school for the amount of importance it had, she was just being hateful.
MAB was probably so mad she had to dump this obscene SL, she didn't care how she did it. :flipoff:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Sharon & Victor could have ended things in a private manner. Peacefully as well but oh no...MAB just had to get her last digs in.
Edited by Checkers, May 31 2012, 03:11 PM.

LPS
Member Avatar

LMAO...there will be NO Sharon/Victoria/ Billy triangle. Won't happen.

I'm sorry, but I don't get this storyline at all. I don't get the motives or the outrage.

Checkers
Member Avatar

LPS
May 31 2012, 04:13 PM
LMAO...there will be NO Sharon/Victoria/ Billy triangle. Won't happen.

I'm sorry, but I don't get this storyline at all. I don't get the motives or the outrage.
It truly makes no sense. Everybody looks stupid.

Why would Victoria get mad about Billy sleeping with Sharon when he was married to Chloe?

Why would Victor all of a sudden care that she slept with Billy 3 years ago? Her being married to his sons & being his daughter in law of ten years should have been reason enough not to even entertain the idea of dating her.

What does Sharon stand by bringing up sleeping with Villy while she was going through a freaking breakdown?

Just all around ridiculousness.

lene
Member Avatar

THIS MAKES ZERO SENSE. So fucking STUPID.
Billy was in the running to be Faith's daddy along with Nick and Jack. And yet, Victoria and Victor didn't know!? OH PLEASE. And Phyllis wrote about it? For fucks sake... fire these idiot writers.

Oh, and Billy DID NOT CHEAT on Victoria. Stupid ass writers has acknowledged that Chelsea DRUGGED Billy. So why the fuck are they saying he cheated? because a woman can't possibility rape a MAN, right?

Billy being raped is cheating? And Daniel is married to his rapist! This show is DISGUSTING.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

You mean to tell me that all it took to AXE Shitor was a male Abbott's Dick! :laugh:

Man these writers some lazy muthafuckaz, even on an obvious Re-write they botch the s/l..

Why not have it where Sharon was trying to screw over Victor by secretly working w/Genvieve or the Mr. Shikoku man are however the hell U spell it.

Vikki & Victor already knew because of Nick "How many times Nick told everybody no matter who the father was he & Sharon were a GO!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

You have been busy..busy..busy today! :P :thanks: :thumbsup:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply